Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t lie it feels like Xmas Eve! 😂 can’t wait to watch the car crash unfold 🍿
I’m just raging I’m in the office tomorrow as I have a meeting. After dinner tonight I’m going to go brush up on meeting techniques Hinch style.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FUMINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I said on the last thread about setting up a fake meeting so I could watch good old Sopha make a tit show of her live tv performance tomorrow…….found out today both bosses are out of the office tomorrow. Fab, perfect, amazing, I’ll only need to whack a do not disturb sign on my door for half hour and off we go……or so I bloody though. I’ve actually got a real meeting scheduled from 9 until 10:30am 😂😂😩😩🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe I bloody forgot about it. Of all the days…….😆😆 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The level of desperation inch must have reached piping up with an "ask me anything" 🤣🤣 the prick 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Memory lane:

Ah I don't know which of these makes me cringe more.
I love Holly and Phil's faces in the second one the most. You can see all over them how much of a simple little airhead they think she is. She can't answer a question at all, and that breathy "yeeeeah" after everything they say. They have to spoon-feed the interview.

Roll on tomorrow. She can't do TV for tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are they both so obsessed with the ‘anxious Sophie’ storyline?
If tv, and the book tour are stressing you out so much, don’t do it. Like, simply don’t do it.
But we all know it’s bollocks.

Reactions: 32
Nearly sent the bugger too, my cat jumped on my lap knocking my arm just as I finished typing 😹

FD3B5FF5-BE8C-461A-9CC8-D371C72C713F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
FUMINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I said on the last thread about setting up a fake meeting so I could watch good old Sopha make a tit show of her live tv performance tomorrow…….found out today both bosses are out of the office tomorrow. Fab, perfect, amazing, I’ll only need to whack a do not disturb sign on my door for half hour and off we go……or so I bloody though. I’ve actually got a real meeting scheduled from 9 until 10:30am 😂😂😩😩🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe I bloody forgot about it. Of all the days…….😆😆 xx
Full reports and video evidence will be available by half ten, I promise, so get a big cuppa and that do not disturb sign and settle in as soon as you can 😘

Edited to change emoji, distracted by child, sorry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah I don't know which of these makes me cringe more.
I love Holly and Phil's faces in the second one the most. You can see all over them how much of a simple little airhead they think she is. She can't answer a question at all, and that breathy "yeeeeah" after everything they say. They have to spoon-feed the interview.

Roll on tomorrow. She can't do TV for tit.
I loved the All The Best Tourette’s moment

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guyssch I can’t believe Im gona miss Lorraine in the morning!!

damn real (not tend) work. Hope it’s on you tube, plenty of ‘don’t know how it’s happened Lorraine if I’m honessht’ I wish JSP was on there at same time, she wud put the witch right in her place again 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have taken a days annual leave today as she already had her 1 day for this week off yesterday (you know she works 6 days every week guysh!) and needs to prepare her nervous self for tomorrow, even though her huns won’t know to tune in unless they follow JimbobNOjob

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It reads like someone on work experience wrote that OK article. Googled Mrs Hinch and just copied and pasted stuff which has been published before without bothering to fact check any of it.

Freda will be horrified that people think she still works in the florist. She is the chief babysitter/tranquilliser administer/arse wiper/bitty provider for a celebrity couple now
Fiddlethefruitloop would like to let us think that she stopped working to spend her time at the "farm"🙊-truth be told her boss sold up and for whatever reason didn't involve her in her new venture🤔....mind you it is a fashion outlet further up the highstreet 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.