Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got three teens, all three had blonde curls as babies, two out of three are dark brown and straight now, the other is dark brown and wavy but was weirdly straight but messy at primary school- only got proper waves late secondary when it was cut to chin length, otherwise it would need lots of straightening to be straight or help to be wavy/curly.
Hair isn’t neatly in brackets- Ren is straight dark brown and Lon will be soon once his paler baby curls are cut off. But soph and James both have straight dark brown hair so it ain’t a surprise.

Reactions: 10
She’s defo on the beg for some new sponsorships because she’s realised what a huge flop her book is…
And she 1000% reads here because she’s just desperately reminded everyone of her tesco tat and how she loves a bargain… ya know like Karen Millen 🤦🏻‍♀️
totally agree. Can’t mark a post with ‘ad’ for tit, but manages to beg for Karen Millen, Morrisons, McDonald’s, Amazon etc in a matter of days. Desperate times call for desperate Soph 🤢

Reactions: 14
The 1950s called Sofa they said you’re needed back! FFS her man is washing up FOR HER!
This is an insult to the Women of the 50’s, most were strong, resilient, dignified, hard working Women. Compared to this mentally unstable, narcissistic, childlike, lazy, attention seeking, idiotic mess there is no comparison.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
As IF she sent that video to her “girls”. She says “he’s doing the washing up for me guyssss”. Purely for the gram that. She’s just trying to have a personality and failing miserably.
Why would you send filtered videos to friends??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Proud that Jamie’s doing the dishes. Really. He’s literally a house husband, if he didn’t at least do some of the housework he’d be even more useless than he already is. But she won’t admit that in plain words to her followers so she has to make a weird extremely dated joke about it. The sad part is the Beige huns will probably lap it up

Reactions: 22
Why would you send a filtered picture of yourself to your friends you gormless insecure cretin. Get a grip.
exactly.she needs to get better friends if this is the video she has to send to them.if she has to send a filtered to duck version of herself to her friends she deserves better and they must be horrid to make her feel she needs to do this.
i feel so very sorry for a woman who only has friends like that. poor poor sophie eh guys to only have friends like that. that wont take her as she is.
puts husband in a tit light too that him doing the washing up was such a big deal.
hes doesnt help out then
its "womans work" is it. thats what she is saying by this. that him doing the womans job was such a big favoour and lovely thing.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up firstly, is that the first time we’ve seen the dog bathroom since reveal?
Secondly I’m calling a weekend away for her birthday & no phone x

Reactions: 15
There is absolutely no way that she cleans that big 5 bedroom (and god knows how many bathrooms) house all by herself. If she did, she would have soo much video footage of her cleaning, hoovering, dusting, changing bedding each day - instead of one or two poxy tend cleans now and then. Why lie and pretend it's all just her!? Loved it when SSS's hired help Mandy was accidentally shown in the house whilst Joe was doing a live t.v interview - was never addressed after by SSS and was all glossed over. Can't wait for Hinch's 'help' to be revealed.....so deceptive of her!
We’ve always suspected she’s got a cleaner but could never prove it. But that reel she showed the other day with the yellow ‘wet floor’ sign to me proves she has. The poor cleaner has left that cos she spilt water on the floor trying to clean JimBobs cricket whites. Getting the smell of Lynx Malodonia out the armpits

• Haha
Reactions: 20
totally agree. Can’t mark a post with ‘ad’ for tit, but manages to beg for Karen Millen, Morrisons, McDonald’s, Amazon etc in a matter of days. Desperate times call for desperate Soph 🤢
tesco by contract must make her say when the products she pushes are on offer.its in the contract.

Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to see what a difference Saint Soph’s signed books make to all those charities, care homes and schools🥲

• Angry
Reactions: 21
tesco by contract must make her say when the products she pushes are on offer.its in the contract.
Not sure she’s ever followed the rules has she? She’s only learning bless her little wicker heart.
---
I can’t wait to see what a difference Saint Soph’s signed books make to all those charities, care homes and schools🥲
She’s just one of Earth‘s angels 💖😇😇💖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she know you can do stuff/donate stuff for charity without plastering it all over the Internet

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she know you can do stuff/donate stuff for charity without plastering it all over the Internet
Apparently not! Her husband is also unaware that plastering stranger’s children all over the internet is creepy as duck!
---
So wish this was Raymond making his big escape. All is “
If she were in Scotland right now I wouldn’t put it past her. Headlines would read...

“Grab your livestock leads, Mrs Hinch has been spotted in Edinburgh with her wee alpaca floofedy floofs out for a drive - she just loves them soooooo much. How funny, how inspirational, what a crazy and wonderful life she leads. It doesn‘t have to make sense to anyone but them!“

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.