Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph, I know you are not the sharpest tool in the shed, but it’s chapter 34 you are looking ahead to hunnay. You weren’t one year old when you were born

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Channelling bestie bubs Trollomon here. Dead ringer and she always says how she fancies Joe when he does the housework… #tendfriends #bestiefrenemies4eva

FFD96DD1-577B-4BA0-8FEF-CBF8E14DFDA0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soph, I know you are not the sharpest tool in the shed, but it’s chapter 34 you are looking ahead to hunnay. You weren’t one year old when you were born
She’s only posted this so that her sheep can have reels and montages ready for her to re-post tomorrow. She’s just so popularrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looool! A fair amount of bingo’s in those last two stories. Her laptop on her desk AND the dog shower make an appearance.

That story about the cereal broke my heart, poor Ronnie 💔. I think even Lennie was admitting he did it but golden child can do no wrong in her eyes 🙄. She also needs to realise that siblings fight and will continue to do so. My kids scrap all the time and I scrapped with my brothers no end. She’s trying to sell a story that no one will believe because there’s no such thing as a perfect family.

Awful that Lennie has that same head thrown back mannerism and laugh.

She’s a despicable mother.

ETA: my spelling is awful today, sorry.
The way she treats poor Ronnie is shocking

Reactions: 13
Channelling bestie bubs Trollomon here. Dead ringer and she always says how she fancies Joe when he does the housework… #tendfriends #bestiefrenemies4eva

View attachment 1962749
🤮🤮🤮 She will use it when she’s pregnant again and in true SSS (and Blake Lively 🥰) style will say “I didn’t think I could get pregnant while I’m already pregnant 🤮 she’s too predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely her birthday is basically the same as any other normal day.... jobless husband at home with her all day, mummy there too, everyone pandering to her so she don't get all sulky 🤷🏼‍♀️😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why would you send videos to your friends? Weird or am I weird for not?

331129774_1395768714566940_1265191882836909855_n(1).jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
As IF she sent that video to her “girls”. She says “he’s doing the washing up for me guyssss”. Purely for the gram that. She’s just trying to have a personality and failing miserably.

Reactions: 21
Maybe already been discussed. Do you think hinchs stint on Stacey’s sort your life out will be like when Stacey’s dad just popped in to help. Soph just happens to be in the area and pops in to clean the washing machine/shine sink. But she has everyone thinking she’s going to be a proper ‘expert’ on it.

Reactions: 14
There’s one thing she’s not getting for her birthday & that’s a good seeing too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Inch is going to be in a foul mood tonight with this football result! Ha ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kids get the dogs bed & the dog gets a bedroom. 🙃
Her bloody dog and camels get more affection and one in one time than her 2 children do, my kids are adults now but when they were around Ronnie and lennies age they would have been climbing over me half the time and wanting lifted or needing something, there’s no way in this world I could have sat filming them or myself and have had any peace to do it and they wouldn’t have performed on demand, same with my little grandsons as I look after him when his parents are working and I can’t even take him into a shop or hes pulling at me or lifting things or just generally being a normal toddler, not naughty just curious and I just don’t get how her children sit so nice and quietly like they do at their ages, plus there’s never so much as a saucepan sitting on top of a cooker or anything out of place ever,, maybe it’s just my kids were monsters and hers are the normal ones, I don’t know 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.