Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she is so sad. Imagine filming that shite and sending it to your 'friends' 🙄
Firstly as if they don't have a dishwasher....I mean they got every other contraption going in that house.
Secondly even if you don't have a dishwasher why is it surprising for the man (and that's being generous when talking about old noknob) in relationship to do the dishes? She bleeping lives in the 1940s with the women do the 'chores' narrative. The lazy bastard doesn't do much else all day so he may aswell wash up. Was probably only a pyrex jug and spoon to clean anyway 🫢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The 1950s called Sofa they said you’re needed back! FFS her man is washing up FOR HER!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell mr bound washes up on a regular basis and also vacs up and makes the bed if he's out of it last but he doesn't do it for me in particular and if he did it as a valentines treat I'd tell him to duck off also if I was hanging off his shoulder making goofy faces and laughing like a deranged chimp he'd wonder what the hell he was married to

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She really does want to take women back to the 50s doesn't she. Jamie's washing up? SO WHAT. Mr Bee cooks if he's home before me, and whichever of us doesn't cook does the washing up instead. It's not a big deal having a man that helps around the house. Maybe 60-70 years ago it was but not now. Stupid witch

Reactions: 28
Patiently waiting for her to do a whites wash to see if Fairy really can get the sweat stains and heady stench of BO, nicotine and desperation out of Inch’s cricket gear at 30 degrees

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There is absolutely no way that she cleans that big 5 bedroom (and god knows how many bathrooms) house all by herself. If she did, she would have soo much video footage of her cleaning, hoovering, dusting, changing bedding each day - instead of one or two poxy tend cleans now and then. Why lie and pretend it's all just her!? Loved it when SSS's hired help Mandy was accidentally shown in the house whilst Joe was doing a live t.v interview - was never addressed after by SSS and was all glossed over. Can't wait for Hinch's 'help' to be revealed.....so deceptive of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The way she says Valentinesss dayyy gooooallllss 😳😳😳

I don’t think she is alright! Appletiser must been strong last night!
the bar is low if valentines goals are a sad, ugly fat middle aged porker who occasionally does the washing up

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hi Jamie 👋sorry sofe is making a mockery of you again, you good for nothing useless husband who forgets flowers and only washes up on special occasions. Hope your mum and dad aren't too sad that she makes you look like a complete bleeping idiot on the daily. You may have a 'certain' taste in clothes, but I'm sure you aren't actually that useless and can still have some pride in yourself 🙄

Reactions: 25
thread suggestion the kids have to sit on the dog bed whilst Henry gets a gifted emma mattress on which to lay his head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.