Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. She doesn’t work with them. In fact I think this week is Beg Week, like Book Week but for begging. I reckon so few companies want to work with her she’s pulling out all the stops - Tesco, flash, iconic, shark…very few ads lately. I reckon the ad toll is going down. It’s just Amazon and Book.
I stopped buying Zoflora because I thought she did promote it/work for them?

Never mind I won't go back, I have survived the germs!! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I stopped buying zoflora because I thought she did promote it/work for them?

Never mind I won't go back, I have survived the germs!! 😆
I used to always use Zoflora before people started associating it with Hinch and thinking it had just been invented 🙄

Reactions: 15
That pristine, never used SMEG cooker makes me want to cry! What a waste!!
I do have a Rangemaster which is very similar (bought with some inheritance money) and it’s pretty grubby because it’s used every day. I love it almost as much as I love my husband 🤭
Why did she even bother? 😣
I still can’t believe she has a pasta arm, when she eats everything out of a Pyrex jug 😒

Reactions: 12
I still bought it as it reminded me of my mum always using it when I was little. A bottle lasts me eternity though because it’s only really used for cleaning out the bin, and not sprayed and huffed everywhere like the huns,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I still bought it as it reminded me of my mum always using it when I was little. A bottle lasts me eternity though because it’s only really used for cleaning out the bin, and not sprayed and huffed everywhere like the huns,
I remember my Nan having a glass bottle of it under her sink 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No. She doesn’t work with them. In fact I think this week is Beg Week, like Book Week but for begging. I reckon so few companies want to work with her she’s pulling out all the stops - Tesco, flash, iconic, shark…very few ads lately. I reckon the ad toll is going down. It’s just Amazon and Book.
Beg Week 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she proves us wrong 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Zoflora had enough of her tit and constant dangerous practices making them have to issue safety statements (Hinch and her sheep are the reason cleaning products say things like do not drink on them I swear) and thought she then had a huge hissy fit about it and avoided Zoflora for ages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
”Huffed Everywhere“ 😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😂😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s defo on the beg for some new sponsorships because she’s realised what a huge flop her book is…
And she 1000% reads here because she’s just desperately reminded everyone of her tesco tat and how she loves a bargain… ya know like Karen Millen 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have some because the Bouquet smell reminds me of my Nan when I was a kid. Her floors were always washed with it. I certainly don’t have it because of that fraud.

Reactions: 11
Jamie really enjoyed pulling the tab on the kids mcdonalds box today JUST SO YOU KNOW ALL THIS VITAL INFORMATION.

I can sleep well now.

Reactions: 13
I thought Zoflora had enough of her tit and constant dangerous practices making them have to issue safety statements (Hinch and her sheep are the reason cleaning products say things like do not drink on them I swear) and thought she then had a huge hissy fit about it and avoided Zoflora for ages
She did and then someone asked why she stopped using it and Freda Fruitcake piped up, it's OK for people to like a change🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Back to wiping every fecking surface with a cloth and an unnecessary amount of zoflora 😷😷 she must still be under the impression that the more you spray the cleaner things will be 🤷🏼‍♀️
Everything in that house looks pristine and like it's never been used , even the toilet...it's not a normal, lived in family home at all ..so clinically perfect 🙄🙄 isn't zoflora dangerous to use around pets??! 🤔
Yet the cloths are revolting. My house is never that dirty with animals, kids and husband!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.