Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a slow reader so there's probably some new c*ck up going on with Hinch right now but a girl I went to school with has posted all over Facebook that Mrs Hinch put her in her reel at the Manchester book signing and how she wept with happiness. For a kids book. This woman doesn't even have any kids! But apparently loves cleaning. I didn't think the fame had got adjacent to little old me 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Got her pre records mixed up hunnnnay

---

Also she used to perv on the old men on their own in morrisons cafe eating their jacket potatoes. Recently she was parked in morrisons watching the recycle bins like a weirdo.
But those old men eating jacket spuds on their own in Morrisons were so cute! Patronising bleep! (Hinch, not you Pipsy! 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good grief I cannot get over the amount of chemicals she's just sprayed everywhere, that is quite worrying

Reactions: 14
Back to wiping every fecking surface with a cloth and an unnecessary amount of zoflora 😷😷 she must still be under the impression that the more you spray the cleaner things will be 🤷🏼‍♀️
Everything in that house looks pristine and like it's never been used , even the toilet...it's not a normal, lived in family home at all ..so clinically perfect 🙄🙄 isn't zoflora dangerous to use around pets??! 🤔

Reactions: 23
That pristine, never used SMEG cooker makes me want to cry! What a waste!!
I do have a Rangemaster which is very similar (bought with some inheritance money) and it’s pretty grubby because it’s used every day. I love it almost as much as I love my husband 🤭
Why did she even bother? 😣

Reactions: 27
Ooooh it must be so hard for her cleaning an already clean bathroom …the cleaners been and she just goes in and films her advert after! She should come round mine and prove she can clean, I’d be impressed. Anyone else notice her husky voice the last couple of days? Must of been hitting the bensons hard at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Boring...

Reactions: 11
What a fun "half term" for the boys. Shut in the playroom so mummas can spray chemicals everywhere.

Reactions: 22
Wow that’s the most she’s shown of the house in months including the dogs shower room, but she ain’t a clean a🙄

Reactions: 18
Why does anyones house need that much Zoflora. The stuff bleeping stinks !!!! Especially spring time smells like piss. All the family are gonna have headaches from the amount she’s sprayed all round the house
Even zoflora said themselves it’s not a cleaner it’s a disinfectant
And then she chucks the dirty cloffff outside where the camels could lick it!???
she’s a twit today.
---
On molly maes insta. “I’m so happy inside for you” what a weird thing to say!!!View attachment 1962203
Haha. I'm surprised there's not more comments like this tbh.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does anyones house need that much Zoflora. The stuff bleeping stinks !!!! Especially spring time smells like piss. All the family are gonna have headaches from the amount she’s sprayed all round the house
Even zoflora said themselves it’s not a cleaner it’s a disinfectant
And then she chucks the dirty cloffff outside where the camels could lick it!???
she’s a twit today.
---
On molly maes insta. “I’m so happy inside for you” what a weird thing to say!!!View attachment 1962203
God she’s so irritatingly extra! What a tit.

Reactions: 9
Lennie probably thought it was ‘bake with mother’ time.

After all the floor is the kids kitchen worktop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t this an undeclared ad?
No. She doesn’t work with them. In fact I think this week is Beg Week, like Book Week but for begging. I reckon so few companies want to work with her she’s pulling out all the stops - Tesco, flash, iconic, shark…very few ads lately. I reckon the ad toll is going down. It’s just Amazon and Book.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No. She doesn’t work with them. In fact I think this week is Beg Week, like Book Week but for begging. I reckon so few companies want to work with her she’s pulling out all the stops - Tesco, flash, iconic, shark…very few ads lately. I reckon the ad toll is going down. It’s just Amazon and Book.
Spot on Hinch wishes she was the Zoflora girl🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.