Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything - absolutely everything - is wrong with the spilt cereal video. So many thing this woman does make me see red but this is near the top of the mountain of them. It looks like it was a rehearsed piece which is appalling but if, for some reason that she thinks is acceptable, it was an actual snippet of their lives then it is heart-breaking to think that she ever thought it was right to publish this to the world. The way she treats those innocent boys is disgraceful.

Sophie - your children are not props to hold up your failing instagram account. Their well-being should always be your priority so take them off the gram, give them the privacy that is their right and if you can't make the money you want without them on social media then take yourself off as well.
Think how much money they make her though.she wouldn't be half as popular or able to promote her " brand " without them.awful woman

Reactions: 8
The cereal video actually made me sad :( Ron again being blamed even after saying it wasn't him. I know this has been mentioned but... then she communicates with len I mean shreiks and laughing at him and then barely responds to ron.

Its just shocking tbh.
It was shocking and even more shocking if there were other adults in the house watching this?
I would have no way allowed this to happen to my children or grandchildren, they didn't do anything wrong, if they did spill cereal it's not the end of the world and it was probably an accident anyway, I spill stuff everyday, we all do?
Those children are going to grow up thinking everything they do is wrong, they are afraid to move in their own home and poor Ronnie, no wonder his speech is delayed he looks scared all the time!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does anyones house need that much Zoflora. The stuff bleeping stinks !!!! Especially spring time smells like piss. All the family are gonna have headaches from the amount she’s sprayed all round the house
Even zoflora said themselves it’s not a cleaner it’s a disinfectant
And then she chucks the dirty cloffff outside where the camels could lick it!???
she’s a twit today.
---
On molly maes insta. “I’m so happy inside for you” what a weird thing to say!!!
2826E9BB-3155-4BFB-AA4A-DE22CA50E61A.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I tell you what made me happy today and made me feel really good…..getting out in the fresh air with my daughter at a national trust place and had a bloody good walk! We looked for bugs, did a nature trail, a picnic…not stuck in the house with a bloody cloth!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I tell you what made me happy today and made me feel really good…..getting out in the fresh air with my daughter at a national trust place and had a bloody good walk! We looked for bugs, did a nature trail, a picnic…not stuck in the house with a bloody cloth!!
I’m off on half term with my 3 year old and we’ve been a walk each day!! It’s not hard to get wellies and coat on and go for a nice walk is it.

Reactions: 12
Did she cut Lonnies hair ? I felt this mornings antics was just done to show us lot that Lonnie can speak. No issues at all. Has anyone noticed that the soother/ pacifer/ dummy, is out of his mouth when he is performing. Seems Sofa has caught up on her reading .

Reactions: 11
Was that Henners passed out from the chemical cloud engulfing the Crem at the end?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was so cruel though, she fed the fat one a whole handful of raisins and nothing for the other two?
He looked so sad and sniffing the floor for leftovers dropped!
Then she walked away?
Obviously they don't earn her money, the big one is the performer!! 😡View attachment 1961581
The other two have gone from this:
7E917FF4-0906-4B05-BA8A-F0CDB2E97942.jpeg

to this:
FA34A1C7-88F0-4EE1-BE58-6BB114C3BB35.jpeg

Actually, so have I. She is stomach churning.

(thanks to @maggisojuicy for image)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looool! A fair amount of bingo’s in those last two stories. Her laptop on her desk AND the dog shower make an appearance.

That story about the cereal broke my heart, poor Ronnie 💔. I think even Lennie was admitting he did it but golden child can do no wrong in her eyes 🙄. She also needs to realise that siblings fight and will continue to do so. My kids scrap all the time and I scrapped with my brothers no end. She’s trying to sell a story that no one will believe because there’s no such thing as a perfect family.

Awful that Lennie has that same head thrown back mannerism and laugh.

She’s a despicable mother.

ETA: my spelling is awful today, sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m off on half term with my 3 year old and we’ve been a walk each day!! It’s not hard to get wellies and coat on and go for a nice walk is it.
Exactly! I feel like I’ve lived outside this half term 🤣

That comment on Molly Mae’s Insta, what in gods name is that about?! I’m so happy inside…why can she not speak properly or write something normal?

Reactions: 16
That cereal performance is horrible..you can tell by Ronnie’s face he knows Lennie is her favourite. When she says it was Ronnie he gets up and try’s to tell her something but she just focuses on Lennie and laughs. She is vile!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.