Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything - absolutely everything - is wrong with the spilt cereal video. So many thing this woman does make me see red but this is near the top of the mountain of them. It looks like it was a rehearsed piece which is appalling but if, for some reason that she thinks is acceptable, it was an actual snippet of their lives then it is heart-breaking to think that she ever thought it was right to publish this to the world. The way she treats those innocent boys is disgraceful.

Sophie - your children are not props to hold up your failing instagram account. Their well-being should always be your priority so take them off the gram, give them the privacy that is their right and if you can't make the money you want without them on social media then take yourself off as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
E01CC232-510B-4DA6-A645-79D164E185EC.png

I’m still trying to catch up from yesterday but I saw this whilst nosying on Instagram. These huns are cray cray. Why the duck would you copy this? It looks hideous I’m not a farm and this loser has it in his home. Mental.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve clearly too much time On my hands this afternoon and decided to do a recap in the form of a poem.

An Ode to Zophlora.

Little Sopha of Maldon, an awfur is she,
has been promoting her brand new book.
To Jamie she cries, with pound signs in her eyes,
”They’ll all buy it by hook or by crook!”

So off they all set on their little adventure,
to Lorraine, and on radio too.
Not to our surprise, 🙄she told lots of lies,
but mostly she talked about poo.

Her five minutes of fame went straight to her head,
and back home to tend farm she did go to prepare.
With an awkward pose in some tight fitting clothes,
she showed off her makeup and hair.

She got to Lakeside where her sheep were awaiting,
with balloons, masks and presents galore.
Through gritted teeth she smiled, as on the weight she has piled.
Size 6/8 Sophie’s no more.

An announcement was made, this day of all days,
old best bubs had posted her pickle.
“She told me, she told me” was shouted with glee.
and made it all about her - she’s that fickle!

So on to The Trafford, along with her posse,
“More sheep to be fleeced up in Manc.”
She met many a fan -only one was a man!
straight back home to check on her bank.

Some insufferable quotes with her livestock were posted,
and a suspicious amount of time with her boys.
But don’t ever fear, she’s not mum of the year,
she’s after a deal selling toys.

She will be in Glasgow this weekend, to meet up with the Scots,
where she‘ll smile and be everyone’s friend.
She’ll have Jamie at her side, who’ll be beaming with pride.
We know the show’s not real - it’s just tend.

So Little Sopha of Maldon, what is your job title?
is it cleaner, or awfur or grab-it?
Oh silly me, it’s a farmer is she...
prepare for the new Easter rabbit 🐇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I’m still trying to catch up from yesterday but I saw this whilst nosying on Instagram. These huns are cray cray. Why the duck would you copy this? It looks hideous I’m not a farm and this loser has it in his home. Mental.
Is this the hun with the same bedroom as well 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but if any cereal was dropped fatso Henry would of hoovered them up anyway and isn’t that what having a dog is all about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The cereal video actually made me sad :( Ron again being blamed even after saying it wasn't him. I know this has been mentioned but... then she communicates with len I mean shreiks and laughing at him and then barely responds to ron.

Its just shocking tbh.

Reactions: 21
Those kids must feel so uncomfortable and confused even as an adult I would if someone kept laughing at me for doing absolutely nothing
That constant laughing does my absolute head in more than anything,the whole laughing at jamie walking back to the car with her flowers, am I the only one who found absolutely nothing funny about it? it doesn’t make her come across as bubbly and fun loving or light hearted or whatever image she’s trying to convey, she just comes across as a complete headcase, those poor kids, it’s so bloody patronising and annoying and they can’t even escape it 😐 it isn’t genuine, I firmly believe she’s a sour cow like her mum behind the scenes and probably always angry with those kids for just breathing, it’s all so fake and rehearsed in my opinion and I think she actually a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 28
tit like this is bound to happen with two small children, tell them to not do it again but definitely not film it for the ffing gram.
Soph, laugh away from them otherwise they will think it is a game.
She's an imbecile when it comes to parenting.

330902171_490425113300031_7059708595158784327_n.jpg
spring clean.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The cereal video actually made me sad :( Ron again being blamed even after saying it wasn't him. I know this has been mentioned but... then she communicates with len I mean shreiks and laughing at him and then barely responds to ron.

Its just shocking tbh.
Agreed And I loved how Lonnie copied her laugh and head thrown back, she's a despicable mother

Reactions: 21
I hope they've got each others back and Hinch doesn't cause jealousy 😏
As they get older they will see how it is and I reckon Lennie will look out for Ronnie. Most of the time kids pick up on crazy narc parents so stick together. A few years and Lennie will be like yeah I did it so what? Get off your phone you idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thoughts from today.

Who gets themselves so excited and inspired by someone cleaning their toilet?
Who, as a parent of young children, can just find time in the day to do loads of cleaning and more to the point, who could be bothered?! Children nap time for me is when I have a minute to reset myself to be present again when they wake up!
All of my cleaning is done once they’re in bed for the night and it’s done as quickly as possible without feeling the need to film it!

Reactions: 19
Wasn't henry groom the other week???

Also lakeside and Manchester ffs. Why would you even write that on a list lol
Xmas into loft? duck me! It’s the middle of February. This does not make her relatable. Just further shows how big her tend farmhouse house must be if she could store a load of Christmas stuff until now! Nothing but a head she is.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.