Mrs Hinch #620 When you think she’s reached an all time low, she sends book to care homes just for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say, she must filter those kids more than we realise, mainly Ronnie cos that photo of Ronnie with Sophie cackling looks nothing like him.
And what the HELL has she put them in? It looks like a clown outfit. What's wrong with normal clothes?
I thought exactly the same when I saw that photo. Ronnie looks so different.
Shame on for for filtering her kids 🤬

Reactions: 11
I have never seen anything so horrendous in my life.
Imagine actually thinking that’s an appropriate way to behave. Sad, the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve always thought this. This kids have zero protection or privacy.
If a stranger came up to me in public and asked to take a photo of my kids, straightaway I’d say no and be calling the police. It’s not normal. My kids aren’t related to that stranger, so they don’t need a photo of them. Hinch doesn’t care what these ransoms are using their photos for. She should be worried - not everyone is who they seem.
I've had a stranger take a picture of one of our children before when we were travelling. 🤢🤬 He was telling them to smile at him. I jumped up, covered their face and started screaming "NO PHOTOS!" I'm not confrontational at all but I made a scene 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Just watched “Offically Hinched”‘s stories (that IG name will never not make me laugh, Officially!! What a twit!)
Anyway. He’s going “oooh, don’t cry, don’t set me off!!” She pretending it’s all so overwhelming and pointing out her “mates” (who we all know she wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire) I’m the crowd. It’s all so FALSE! I feel dirty just watching it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor ikkle Soph, so innocent. So overwhelmed.
ugh. I feel actually nauseous at all this pretence

Reactions: 15
Omg all them women literally frothing at the gash to get a selfie with inch 🤢
Also them poor kids it's heartbreaking Ron looks so overwhelmed and you can clear see inch doing everything to make him laugh. Sofs to busy being narc of the century to even care how he looks

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.