Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be translated to ā€œPampers said theyā€™ll pay me if I get all my brainwashed muggy followers to buy these nappies... that I only heard about when I had a meeting with them to discuss how I could get my brainwashed muggy followers to buy themā€

Also... she is EVERYDAY with the #ad #gifted! Most other influencers at least do it 1-2 times a week

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Why is she sitting poking Ronnie while he sleeps šŸ™„ also aye good idea Sophie flash his bum to the whole internet full of weirdos

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Does this woman have no shame? No way would I be pulling my babies nappy to the side and flashing their bum for all the weirdos on the internet to see, regardless of how much they were paying me

Reactions: 18
I thought this! Because they are tit. Last 2 seconds before they are heavy and need changing. Must hold like one wee. She's a dick.
They actually work quite well for us, we've used them for ages as my youngest has such a wriggly and strong baby. But - Lidl's version are nicer in my opinion, and 1/3 the price or something!

Reactions: 3
Does this woman have no shame? No way would I be pulling my babies nappy to the side and flashing their bum for all the weirdos on the internet to see, regardless of how much they were paying me
I wouldnā€™t have my baby on there full stop!! I donā€™t understand these people who have their children on social media for every weirdo out there to see.... there are people who use his photo to create ā€œkeepsakesā€
If u want to put yourself out there fine but leave ur kids out of it, itā€™s not hard šŸ™„

I wouldnā€™t have my baby on there full stop!! I donā€™t understand these people who have their children on social media for every weirdo out there to see.... there are people who use his photo to create ā€œkeepsakesā€ and that is creepy!
If u want to put yourself out there fine but leave ur kids out of it, itā€™s not hard šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
Have they turned commentating off the DM article?

I think the DM will be keen to post more negative articles about her given how much engagement theyā€™ve had. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 17
I wouldnā€™t have my baby on there full stop!! I donā€™t understand these people who have their children on social media for every weirdo out there to see.... there are people who use his photo to create ā€œkeepsakesā€
I 100% agree with this

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster! Hinch has been doing my head in with her gifts, ads etc etc and coming on here I feel relieved that Iā€™m not alone!

Has anyone else seen The Only Girl In The House on insta stories today, sheā€™s done a brilliant q&a about ads and gifts and how it works for her. Hinch could learn a thing or two from her. Donā€™t know how to link....

Reactions: 14
She bought her parents carpet! Couldn't spot a gifted, no doubt she'll get praised for this whereas the truth is that tiny area we as a small drop in the ocean compared to the thousands of pounds worth she was gifted for her entire top floor and stairs!

Reactions: 17
I thought this! Because they are tit. Last 2 seconds before they are heavy and need changing. Must hold like one wee. She's a dick.
And thatā€™s why sheā€™s been asked to push them. They need changing more often, more are used. Load of shite! Our poor planet! I thought that when she was showing the nappy bucket thing this morning. Then having the audacity to tell us to put our washing on at 30 degrees?! Just bleeping do one!

Reactions: 13
Am I seeing things?? She said sheā€™s bought the carpets for her parents house? Bet she got a bleeping huge discount if she did! I have the same carpet ( bought 18 months ago) and they arenā€™t cheap!

Reactions: 15
So sheā€™s had a brand new carpet put in her parents house. As nice as that is to do (unless itā€™s been *gifted) was there a need to broadcast it? Sheā€™s really trying very very hard to come across as the sweet girl next door with paying for the hinchers shopping and now this. Donā€™t forget making sure her mums cushions have been chopped. [emoji849]

Reactions: 25
On her stories about the carpet, there were several times I wasn't really looking just listening and for a second I thought it had moved on to Stacey Solomon's stories as she sounded exactly like Stacey! And what is with the one shoulder top, if she pulls it down any lower I'll be getting a view that I really don't want to see!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.