Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it then the following day she cleaned her washing machine and then put it on empty at 90 degrees 😂
And that vamoosh, she advertises only works on a 90˚ wash. The enzyme doesn't activate in anything cooler. It is handy but I just try to keep my pets bedding as hair free as possible with hoovering and lint rolling.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she’s going to stop washing her bath mat on its own or doing a 90 wash to clean her machine once a month
Don’t be silly. It’s one rule for her and another for everyone else don’t you know 😂

Reactions: 14
Hope you're all going to follow saint Sophie's example ladies - turn your wash down to 30° to save the planet 👍🌎
Doesn’t she wash all her baby clothes on a separate wash? Pretty sure the baby setting on a washing machine is about 60 degrees and like an hour long 🙈 Or is she now acting like she never did that and being self righteous as if she’s contributing to saving the planet. I’ve always done my washing on a quick wash on 30 since I can remember washing clothes, I just assumed that was the norm! Hate to break it to you Soph, but people like YOU and your hinchers are the ones that are doing the damage and continuing to do so! But thanks for reminding us all to wash at 30 you bleeping bellend.

Reactions: 13
No amount of money in the world would make me pull my small baby's nappy to the side basically displaying his buttock to the entire internet and any weirdo who wants a look. All to make even more money for a multibillion pound conglomerate.
Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Wait, she threw a teaspoon at someone and thinks that’s funny?! Imagine someone sent her a message saying they would like to throw a teaspoon at her... troll tears for dayyyzzzzszsz

Reactions: 26
I wash most my towels bath mats and dog things on a 90 also do my bedding on a high setting to kill the germs 🦠 buttttt I’m not claiming to be saving the planet how can she keep doing this ‘insperational’ Stories about saving the planet when she’s played a huge factor in people buying more plastic putting more washes on and using chemicals? Let’s not forget she use to stock pile wipes!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think that size 3 nappies is rather big for a baby that’s only just turned 4 months also. Maybe I’m off because my little one was so tiny when he was born. He was only in size 4+ when potty trained so maybe it’s just me! 😬

Reactions: 6
Mrs Hinch bleating on about the virtues of a 30° wash is like MacDonalds or cadburys telling us to eat healthily..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think that size 3 nappies is rather big for a baby that’s only just turned 4 months also. Maybe I’m off because my little one was so tiny when he was born. He was only in size 4+ when potty trained so maybe it’s just me! 😬
My eldest was in size 3 nappies at Ronnie’s age. Saying that, he was 10lbs 11oz at birth and very long.

Reactions: 3
Hope you're all going to follow saint Sophie's example ladies - turn your wash down to 30° to save the planet 👍🌎
This from the woman who not even ten stories before this was wrapping every single nappy in unnecessary plastic. I know nappies aren’t great either, but does every single one need to be wrapped in even more plastic just to save her nose the trauma of smelling poo?

• Heart
This woman is thicker than concrete. A poll should be if you’ve used them were they good or bad, not this manipulative tit View attachment 51988
I do want there to be an option of “No I don’t like them” because I don’t, they leaked for my son because he’s got skinny little chicken legs, always has! He’s now a toddler about to start potty training and he still can’t wear pull ups because they leak as they’re all too loose around his legs.
This is just manipulative and if anyone has tried them and didn’t like them, they’ll probably now end up buying them again at an extra cost because they think they should like them.

Reactions: 7
This from the woman who not even ten stories before this was wrapping every single nappy in unnecessary plastic. I know nappies aren’t great either, but does every single one need to be wrapped in even more plastic just to save her nose the trauma of smelling poo?
Exactly this!! I only nappy bag the pooey nappies, the just wet ones I wrap them up in themselves and bin as they are!

Reactions: 12
Exactly this!! I only nappy bag the pooey nappies, the just wet ones I wrap them up in themselves and bin as they are!
We have nappy bags but I’ll only bag up the worst of the rotters 😆, any that are ‘solid’ enough get plopped down the toilet and the nappy goes in our regular none branded nappy bin by the front door ready to take down!

Reactions: 10
Hope you're all going to follow saint Sophie's example ladies - turn your wash down to 30° to save the planet [emoji106][emoji289]
The only reason she even mentioned washing at 30 is probably because it’s part of her script from P&G. Like she actually cares [emoji849]

my baby is 2 and in size 5

Reactions: 2
My son is 5 months and in size 4. Has been for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 1
My eldest was in size 3 nappies at Ronnie’s age. Saying that, he was 10lbs 11oz at birth and very long.
Oh ok, I thought I might be off, mine was 6lb 2oz and in tiny baby clothes because he was so small. That’s why I was like woah! Thanks for setting me right!

Reactions: 3
My 8lbs chubba never fit in tiny baby 💔
Isn’t it weird because my 8lb4oz baby did! He didn’t look like a big baby but the scales said different 😂 I think it was mostly down to his head though 🤣🤣 thank god he was a section! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.