Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie was end of June I’m sure.

I’m glad others have picked up on her childlike nature. It really winds me up probably more than it should 😂. But then my opinion that is probably more harsh because I was left alone from the age of 11 so I have zero tolerance for adults acting like children!

Reactions: 17
I hate cauliflower cheese on a roast dinner I just don’t like it goes. And Worcester sauce? This family love putting random sauces on things

Think it was June July? And let’s be honest we would all get pissed off someone shoving a phone in our faces saying handsomes and poking us. Can’t wait for when Ronnie can sit up and knock the phone out of her hand

Sorry for the spam of posts but a Packet cheese sauce?😖😖😖 takes 5 mins to make a sauce 🥴🥴 that reciepe is the worst roast dinner I’ve ever read 😂😂 I love the last one “dish up when you’re all done” thanks for the mind blowing tips!!!!
I hate cauliflower cheese on a roast dinner I just don’t like it goes. And Worcester sauce? This family love putting random sauces on things

Think it was June July? And let’s be honest we would all get pissed off someone shoving a phone in our faces saying handsomes and poking us. Can’t wait for when Ronnie can sit up and knock the phone out of her hand

Sorry for the spam of posts but a Packet cheese sauce?😖😖😖 takes 5 mins to make a sauce 🥴🥴 that reciepe is the worst roast dinner I’ve ever read 😂😂 I love the last one “dish up when you’re all done” thanks for the mind blowing tips!!!!

Absolutely and for his age to being able to recognise a camera and mobile phone... isn't something I'd personally be proud of - especially when he doesnt appear that he is even happy about it...I've often thought he appears shell shocked.

Personal opinion guys, I'm just learning 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely and for his age to being able to recognise a camera and mobile phone... isn't something I'd personally be proud of - especially when he doesnt appear that he is even happy about it...I've often thought he appears shell shocked.

Personal opinion guys, I'm just learning 😭😂
I always think he looks fed up and rather unimpressed😂😂

Reactions: 11
Wow, that Heinz post really annoyed me. Saw it just after talking to my new neighbour who moved in down the street from us. He’s been given emergency housing, told me how his little girl may be taken off him after losing his job because he can barely afford to feed her. What is this world coming to! She really needs to get her head out the clouds and realise how her platform could REALLY be helping people! raising money, awareness, etc. Not seeing what she can get for free!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow, that Heinz post really annoyed me. Saw it just after talking to my new neighbour who moved in down the street from us. He’s been given emergency housing, told me how his little girl may be taken off him after losing his job because he can barely afford to feed her. What is this world coming to! She really needs to get her head out the clouds and realise how her platform could REALLY be helping people! raising money, awareness, etc. Not seeing what she can get for free!
hey lovely, what area do you live in? there will be some local family services that will be able to sort him some food parcels xx

Reactions: 13
I always think he looks fed up and rather unimpressed😂😂
Mmm yeah, who knows he might love it guys 🙄.

On another note someone I know has recently started posting 'my handsomes' with pictures of her wee lad. Jesus christ - you need to train you're scottish accent to pass that off. Regardless she is now unfollowed. Why.. be authentic. Call you're baby you're own nicknames. Not fecking handsomes. I can report that scottish accents can just not pull that off. I bow down to ya soph.

Reactions: 9
There were some dents in the red shredded tissue paper in that hamper. I would bet my car that it was jars of Heinz baby food in there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Heinz must have been embarrassed by the beans in breakfast the other day! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh look a pic trying to be relatable then bam followed by a gifted story *yawn*

Reactions: 9
Not much evidence of actual cleaning, yet again the same old regurgitated videos just to make all her brainwashed fans think she actually does clean still 😆

Reactions: 12
Looking at the roast dinner 'recipe', it's no wonder Sophie can't cook. Everything her mother makes obviously comes out of a packet. I certainly don't cook every single thing from scratch myself but it's almost as quick to knock up a cheese sauce and gravy from scratch as it is from a packet. The majority of those packet mixes are incredibly heavy in salt.

Reactions: 15
E-mailed Heinz..finished email with something along the lines of..Why not give to the needy not the greedy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.