Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ketchup.. just what every 4 month old needs.
Its actually annoyed me so much that heinz has gifted her those, she could easily have afforded them yet there are people out there struggling to put food on the table who could benefit much more! She probably wont even use them either as she lives on takeaways

Reactions: 27
Its actually annoyed me so much that heinz has gifted her those, she could easily have afforded them yet there are people out there struggling to put food on the table who could benefit much more! She probably wont even use them either as she lives on takeaways
Mmm... imagine if she replied back to heinz and stated that she did not need them but a parcel could be sent to her local food bank to benefit people who do not have any money to buy say a tin of beans. Nope didn't think so soph... that would actually do wonders for her public reputation. Oh wait, better not give her any ideas guys...

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Ready for his chicken nuggets

Reactions: 19
This has really peed me off! A few cans gifted from Heinz (who are now off my list) has cheered her up because she can’t have a loft ladder??? FFS. What about the poor person who discovered 39 bodies in a lorry not 30 miles away from her, that IS something to be upset about
At this time of the year a less fortunate family would be over the moon to receive even a Tin or two! This is what’s wrong with the world honestly. Feel really let down by Heinz as if she bloody needs it!

Reactions: 31
Did anyone see stacey’s post about Ronnie & Rex munching soggy bread sticks. Are any of them old enough for bread sticks? I know every child develops at their own pace but is Ronnie not older than Rex? Rex seems more advanced than ronnie. I am in no way slagging off a child, never in a million years would I do that but you never see her do anything with him other than poke him & wobble his belly.

Reactions: 13
I know it's been said more times than I can count but I still can't believe she's reached that age and not learnt how to cook properly... I used to love helping my mum cook and bake and how excited I was when I got to use the cooker for the first time to make them something.
Ma Barker can't cook properly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see stacey’s post about Ronnie & Rex munching soggy bread sticks. Are any of them old enough for bread sticks? I know every child develops at their own pace but is Ronnie not older than Rex? Rex seems more advanced than ronnie. I am in no way slagging off a child, never in a million years would I do that but you never see her do anything with him other than poke him & wobble his belly.
I think Rex is a month older someone said

Reactions: 4
I cannot comment about their ages as unsure but Rex is definitely more mobile and seems to be more engaged and interacts more. Although that could be down to a number to things. What I will say though that both Ronnie and Rex seem to recognise what a mobile phone is and both react differently to being filmed.

Reactions: 9
I cannot comment about their ages as unsure but Rex is definitely more mobile and seems to be more engaged and interacts more. Although that could be down to a number to things. What I will say though that both Ronnie and Rex seem to recognise what a mobile phone is and both react differently to being filmed.
Rex was born 23rd may I Just checked not sure when Ronnie was

Reactions: 4
Found her book in Sainsbury's. Only 2 left on the shelf?!
Had a quick flick through because I was too embarrassed to be seen with it in my hands.
EA75640D-F453-47CE-8BF8-EAFBE0E1F99C.jpeg

Found the roast page :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I swear Grinch sees Stacey and Rex as a competition, whenever she posts about Rex... cue Grinch posting about Ronnie. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Rex was born 23rd may I Just checked not sure when Ronnie was
Would need to check Hinch's grid and to be frank I cannot be arsed doing that 😂. But yeah... I noticed Ronnie interacting with Stacey & Joe more than with Hinch & Jamie on recent stories. But what do I know, maybe wee Ronnie acts different away from a camera in his face. He really seemed to take to Joe, which was nice to see.

Reactions: 12
Found her book in Sainsbury's. Only 2 left on the shelf?!
Had a quick flick through because I was too embarrassed to be seen with it in my hands. View attachment 51385
Found the roast page :sick:
I hate cauliflower cheese on a roast dinner I just don’t like it goes. And Worcester sauce? This family love putting random sauces on things

Would need to check Hinch's grid and to be frank I cannot be arsed doing that 😂. But yeah... I noticed Ronnie interacting with Stacey & Joe more than with Hinch & Jamie on recent stories. But what do I know, maybe wee Ronnie acts different away from a camera in his face. He really seemed to take to Joe, which was nice to see.
Think it was June July? And let’s be honest we would all get pissed off someone shoving a phone in our faces saying handsomes and poking us. Can’t wait for when Ronnie can sit up and knock the phone out of her hand

Sorry for the spam of posts but a Packet cheese sauce?😖😖😖 takes 5 mins to make a sauce 🥴🥴 that reciepe is the worst roast dinner I’ve ever read 😂😂 I love the last one “dish up when you’re all done” thanks for the mind blowing tips!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.