Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FS who called the Heinz gifts then?
Baby food collab coming soon with them i bet! 🙄
This is the beginning of free food from gusto or the other one forgot it's name! Fml! How about donating it to a food bank 😡

Reactions: 14
Can also vouch for cups. Definitely do that quiz and look at the specs of the ones it recommends for you, they have a cup comparison chart on the same site that compares things like firmness, length etc. Then you can use that info to look at British only brands if need be and get an idea if they'd be suitable if you see what I mean?
Yes that’s perfect thank you! No one ever talks about it so I’m pleased there’s people that can recommend them! It was well worth me not using P&G for 😂

Reactions: 4
Wonder how long it'll be before we get the OTT 3 million celebrations? 🙄 complete with bragging story after bragging story, and constant sharing of everyone's outpourings of adoration for her, with the words "couldn't do all this without you my hinchers" spread across them.

Think I've just made myself feel nauseous.
“Still don’t know how all this has happened to me I’m so lucky thank you Hinchers!”:sick:

I wonder how she’s still gaining followers so rapidly when she rarely even cleans anymore, her page is literally just to brag what she’s been gifted and rub other people’s faces in it. How can anybody find personal enjoyment in that?!

Reactions: 21
This has really peed me off! A few cans gifted from Heinz (who are now off my list) has cheered her up because she can’t have a loft ladder??? FFS. What about the poor person who discovered 39 bodies in a lorry not 30 miles away from her, that IS something to be upset about

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 46
She is saving me a fortune with every sickening *gifted post. I don't buy from any company that gift to her so shop's own brand for me from now on.

Reactions: 35
Interesting to see the difference in baby weaning between soph and stacey as both ronnie and rex grow... oh that will be the next thing. A bloody book... our baby weaning journey by soph & stace featuring sausages. Just sausages.
I can picture the photos in the book vividly.

Help 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the woman who earns 6K from a bloody 2 second grid post!
She earns way way more than 6k for a grid post, you'd be closer sticking a 0 on it!

Hollyoaks gets less than a million viewers and a 30 second ad costs around 15k, with how influencers are seen as trustworthy friends you can kinda see how they earn so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Do I win a prize? Moaned yesterday about her not wearing her Tiffany gifts, and then there it is in her stories today, front and centre. Ugh.

Reactions: 30
[emoji1360]
I find her and some of the other older ones a bit cringe as well.
I said it over on her own thread that I unfollowed her when she did advertising stories for a product she doesn’t even own. You could see her cringing as she done them because she knew she had sold out ☹

Reactions: 7
I'm so baffled she thinks taking her baby out is like playing dolls. She must not do it every often then. When I take my baby out I have to think about packing his bag, potential public meltdowns, finding somewhere to change him, finding somewhere to sit and feed him, hoping he doesn't have a poop-splosion while we're out, making sure I have enough food to last the trip. She's so far removed from reality it's scary.

Reactions: 41
Aw baked beans and soup, and best of all... More packaged, calorie controlled portions of shite. Perfect for someone with an (undisclosed yet incredibly obvious) eating disorder.

Get help.

Reactions: 37
I don't recall seeing AD for her new ninja blender? Was that gifted? I find it hard to believe she forked out for it to be honest. I could be wrong... 🤔

Reactions: 8
I don't recall seeing AD for her new ninja blender? Was that gifted? I find it hard to believe she forked out for it to be honest. I could be wrong... 🤔
She did #gifted for it when she made Ronnie sausage soup

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doubt she pays for anything these days she’s a walking talking advert, I’m pretty sure ninja and shark are owned by the same people so it’ll be gifted.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Wonder what the ‘girls’ and babies group she goes to think. Do they pay for her coffee ?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.