Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no the gifted loft ladder is a no go, how awful now she will have to have a gifted loft conversion.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ffs! I am just looking at eco friendly cleaning things so I can start ditching plastic once I’ve used up what I’ve already got and decided to look for glass bottles to make my own cleaning products, seen these and found this review.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It must be taking some time to create accounts. There wasn’t an upsurge in followers on Friday but she’s tripled her daily average already today. 🤔

oh my god there’s no way she gets that many genuine followers a day... that’s embarrassing🙈

Reactions: 11
Really wish she’d stop referring to mothering her child as “playing dolls.” She’s giving the rest of us a bad name. Piss off, you daft bimbo. 😡
When she first said that I assumed people had taken it out of context but now I realise she really does mean that... she’s such a child it’s so weird.
I have my theories but would love to know what actually happened to make her be like this?!

Prerecorded galore today for Mrs Hinch
The nails are a big giveaway!
Look at the difference between the elbow grease story and her stroking ronnies hair.
That gleam meeting must be today!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When she first said that I assumed people had taken it out of context but now I realise she really does mean that... she’s such a child it’s so weird.
I have my theories but would love to know what actually happened to make her be like this?!
Do you mean what happened to her to make her such a child? I assume she’s very sheltered and has been all her life, that’s why hanging washing on the line makes her feel like a grown up - because she’s never had to do it. I think she’s the youngest of a blended family - and the only biological child of both parents, and from experience that child is treated like a baby.

Reactions: 26
I know it's been said more times than I can count but I still can't believe she's reached that age and not learnt how to cook properly... I used to love helping my mum cook and bake and how excited I was when I got to use the cooker for the first time to make them something.

Reactions: 17
Really wish she’d stop referring to mothering her child as “playing dolls.” She’s giving the rest of us a bad name. Piss off, you daft bimbo. 😡
Probably is like dolls for her. Only does what she can when she fancies it. No actual hands on parent would refer to it as playing dolls because it's one of the hardest things in the world to do. She comes across like she doesn't do much. I am a first time new mum our babies are similar in age and my life is totally different to hers makes me question if what I am doing is right. I struggled to even go out for the first few weeks due to being over whelmed with the amount of things I needed to think about and how much my life changed she seems so carefree and exactly the same as before..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Probably is like dolls for her. Only does what she can when she fancies it. No actual hands on parent would refer to it as playing dolls because it's one of the hardest things in the world to do. She comes across like she doesn't do much. I am a first time new mum our babies are similar in age and my life is totally different to hers makes me question if what I am doing is right. I struggled to even go out for the first few weeks due to being over whelmed with the amount of things I needed to think about and how much my life changed she seems so carefree and exactly the same as before..
Because she’s not having to do the bulk of the parenting, and even what she does do, she’s not doing it alone! I’m assuming that you do, because who really has their partner home with them 24/7, if you even have a partner!
Any woman can give birth and call themselves a mother, but it takes a lot more sacrifice to be a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why the hell would you buy a strangers germ ridden toilet roll cardboards!!
That is actually disgustingly rank!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What is wrong with people 🤢

Honestly how old is this woman, multiple times now she's talked about her son and called it "playing dolls" im younger than her with 2 kids and never ince thought of it as that. Then again im actually a hands on parent and have to do 95% of it by myself

She's obviously been very sheltered by her parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What is wrong with people 🤢

Honestly how old is this woman, multiple times now she's talked about her son and called it "playing dolls" im younger than her with 2 kids and never ince thought of it as that. Then again im actually a hands on parent and have to do 95% of it by myself

She's obviously been very sheltered by her parents.
When you actually think about it, it's quite worrying. Her choice of words, actions. She would absolutely exhaust me if that is what she is like.

Reactions: 19
Fantastic! I will head to Asda/Waitrose and see how I get on. Thank you so so much!
Can also vouch for cups. Definitely do that quiz and look at the specs of the ones it recommends for you, they have a cup comparison chart on the same site that compares things like firmness, length etc. Then you can use that info to look at British only brands if need be and get an idea if they'd be suitable if you see what I mean?

Reactions: 4
FS who called the Heinz gifts then?
Baby food collab coming soon with them i bet! 🙄
Cheered her up from the crushing blow this morning about the loft ladders. Bless her. How on earth does she cope.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
oh my god there’s no way she gets that many genuine followers a day... that’s embarrassing🙈
Wonder how long it'll be before we get the OTT 3 million celebrations? 🙄 complete with bragging story after bragging story, and constant sharing of everyone's outpourings of adoration for her, with the words "couldn't do all this without you my hinchers" spread across them.

Think I've just made myself feel nauseous.

Absolutely ridiculous....
But that's what all 4 month old babies need isn't it? A bottle of ketchup?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Careful, this is Hinch we're on about. She'll probably slap a teat on it. Just learning as she goes!!
Interesting to see the difference in baby weaning between soph and stacey as both ronnie and rex grow... oh that will be the next thing. A bloody book... our baby weaning journey by soph & stace featuring sausages. Just sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Surely a company like Heinz would realise how massively inappropriate it was to slap the name of a 4 month old baby onto a bottle of ketchup. Hopefully even Hinch is sensible enough to know he couldn't have it, but way to suggest her Hinchers destroy their babies kidneys.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.