Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked yesterday, what’s happened to Henry’s room and how presto it happened!! Still
Waiting for spare room.
Now what can I ask for today?
Watched stories #gifted, about 70% of items shown. Not only are people buying her notebook but other people give her 70% of her home furnishings. Literally no shame

Report •••
We haven’t seen the en-suite for ages. I imagine it’s their “main” bathroom and full of tit in there. Come on Soph.... we haven’t seen you use 20 products on the shower for a while.

Reactions: 12
So she has talked about the child safe lid of the box of Ariel, u know the one a few weeks ago where she removed the child safety lid so she could get a tablet easier?!
she could have corrected herself here and said she made a mistake by removing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually find this a bit creepy - not the image - he’s a beaut but taking someone’s photo and using it this way is weird!
it looks like a Victorian mourning piece. And I’m not being disrespectful to little Ronnie, he’s a beautiful little boy, there’s absolutely no denying that, he’s actually one of the few babies I see that make me almost broody. I say almost-my uterus leapt from the car and into oncoming traffic a few years back after being stuck in the car with three kids in a hold up on the motorway. My brain will not allow my body to trick me again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Found these forums by trying to find Mrs hinchs stories comment about the ‘at least I got free food’ 😂 i can’t find the comment I’m referring to now (more laziness than anything) but I saw one earlier from an ex hincher who’s son kept getting infections and once she stopped using all the chemicals the infections also stopped! Just wondering why anyone with one of these stories hasn’t publicised it, even staying anonymous could help people out of the hinching rut and protect some children and pets! When Mrs hinch first set off I spent £200 on cleaning products on amazon and was frantically trying to stop my house smelling of dog and the smell of fabric conditioner in my house permanently, which was so stressful working 60 hours a week and doing a degree at the same time it caused me a lot more stress than good.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate to admit this, and hate myself for getting trapped in it but I was a hincher, up until just before she hit 2 million. My son was 11 months at that time and kept getting throat infections, one after the other and was having different antibiotics each time which has left him with permanently enlarged lymph nodes (we’ve had him fully checked because obviously that worried us for obvious reasons).
One night when he was on his 6th throat infection in 4 months, I was laying awake thinking what could be the cause. Then I thought about all the cleaning products I was using because Hinch was using them and raves about them. So I stopped using them to see what happened, and I started only using either diluted washing up liquid, or a dry cloth for cleaning.
The infections stopped. He hasn’t had one since.

So, Sophie - if you’re reading this: I bleeping HATE you. I hate you for making me think cleaning was more important than my child’s health. I hate you for brainwashing me in my vulnerable state after a traumatic birth. I hate you for making me hate myself. I hate you for making me feel like a failure as a mother.

Spout about karma all you want Sophie, because I may not have all new gifted furniture but I know I have my sons health, a home we’ve worked hard for and everything in it, and everything we do is for our son: this makes me far, far richer than you’ll ever imagine.
I am so sorry you and your son have had to go through this. Please don't hate yourself - you are only doing what millions of others are also doing. When things like this happen these Influencers and their sheep say "well i didn't make them copy me" when in actual fact the whole point of being an influencer is to influence people to copy you. It infuriates me that just anyone can become an Influencer. They should absolutely be taken to task over it. With great power comes great responsibility and it's about time they take that responsibility seriously 😡

Watching her story of "cleaning" the waiting area and it was very clear to be that she was not spraying the febreeze at all. Especially when you compare it to when she sprayed the living room cushions and you actually saw the mist of the product!!

The picture of Henry's bedroom (🙄) - the drawers, the bed, the lamp, the prints on the wall, the wallpaper and the "H" cushion are all GIFTED!! Shouldn't they be labelled as such?!?!!?

I'm intrigued as to what Karma is going to serve up to her for throwing a teaspoon at that workman...😏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Found these forums by trying to find Mrs hinchs stories comment about the ‘at least I got free food’ 😂 i can’t find the comment I’m referring to now (more laziness than anything) but I saw one earlier from an ex hincher who’s son kept getting infections and once she stopped using all the chemicals the infections also stopped! Just wondering why anyone with one of these stories hasn’t publicised it, even staying anonymous could help people out of the hinching rut and protect some children and pets! When Mrs hinch first set off I spent £200 on cleaning products on amazon and was frantically trying to stop my house smelling of dog and the smell of fabric conditioner in my house permanently, which was so stressful working 60 hours a week and doing a degree at the same time it caused me a lot more stress than good.
That was me 🙋🏻‍♀️. I have actually looked into but my sons medical records would need to be requested which I don’t want to do, and he would also have to be pictured which again I don’t want to do.

Reactions: 18
That was me 🙋🏻‍♀️. I have actually looked into but my sons medical records would need to be requested which I don’t want to do, and he would also have to be pictured which again I don’t want to do.
Oh dear, yes I can 100% understand why you don’t want to publicise your son like that it’s such a shame there’s not a non intrusive way to publicise it just to spread the word but hey ho, I guess the hinchers would just call it all lies without any proof wouldn’t they 😂

Reactions: 13
So she thinks it’s ok to tell everyone she threw a teaspoon at someone? I get that she was annoyed someone was shouting at her dog but to go and throw something at him?! Got a bit of a violent tendency there sophie?? If someone was shouting at my dog I would definitely go and tell the guy off but would never dream of throwing something lol

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh dear, yes I can 100% understand why you don’t want to publicise your son like that it’s such a shame there’s not a non intrusive way to publicise it just to spread the word but hey ho, I guess the hinchers would just call it all lies without any proof wouldn’t they 😂
Just to add on to this that I forgot to post on my original comment, hinchers are SO thick! I got removed from a hinching group when she first got big because I told a girl that claimed to go through at least 3 bottles of zoflora a day that there was no point in pouring it down the plug holes every hour because it’s literally just going down the drain 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just to add on to this that I forgot to post on my original comment, hinchers are SO thick! I got removed from a hinching group when she first got big because I told a girl that claimed to go through at least 3 bottles of zoflora a day that there was no point in pouring it down the plug holes every hour because it’s literally just going down the drain 😂
yOu ArE jUsT jEaLoUs HuN 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That’s 90.00 quid a month on disinfectant, good grief🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So she has talked about the child safe lid of the box of Ariel, u know the one a few weeks ago where she removed the child safety lid so she could get a tablet easier?!
she could have corrected herself here and said she made a mistake by removing it.
I was just coming on here to say exactly this!

Reactions: 6
I bet Grinchy won't duck off to the moon and stay there for the rest of her life

( She's done everything else we have mentioned on here so we can but hope :) )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because anytime
anyone says anything against her we are classed as trolls and set upon by her army which is just bullying.

I actually saw it on the half price shelf in WH Smith today 😂
Half price is still a rip off, you could get a puzzle book and notepad cheaper 😂

Reactions: 12
That’s 90.00 quid a month on disinfectant, good grief🙄
This was in the days that the shops sold out of all products she used and you could only buy zoflora at about a fiver a bottle on amazon and eBay, there was non to be seen in pound stretcher for £1 when this poor girl was making herself bank rupt desperately pouring a capful down the drain every hour 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.