Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandad used to bleach his tea cups decades ago. I always thought it was strange and also avoided drinking tea at his house 😂
I've never used any product on mine I just buy mugs that are dark in colour so I don't see any stains.
I do the same, only black mugs in our house 🙈😂

I feel really sorry for the “hincher” who had wet shoes the other day and couldn’t go out, she wears ripped clothes too... 😩 if only people could wake up and relieze they don’t need a perfect Hinch copycat home and could be spending that money on themselves and their kids.
I really wouldn’t feel too sorry for her, she has a management company and has done for quite a while which she has now hidden. She also witches about people not following her back and not engaging and people following for the follow and then unfollowing but she is the worst one for it 😂

Yeah same. Apparently that’s a myth. An account did a swab test and found that hot killed more bacteria.
Is that not just because boiling water kills bacteria - I don’t know I’m just learning 😂😍

Noooo. I’m an adult and still into Disney. [emoji38][emoji1787][emoji85]
me to 💖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sneaking lots of ebay swipe ups in today Soph, hiding them inside your Fressshhhen Up Friday 🤢. Almost like you don't want your sheep to realise how much you are brainwashing them 🤔.

Reactions: 21
Is that not just because boiling water kills bacteria - I don’t know I’m just learning [emoji23][emoji7]
Good point. It could be. But it just shows that bleach with hot water kills more bacteria than bleach with cold water, because i think the myth is that hot water renders bleach ineffective.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I asked yesterday, what’s happened to Henry’s room and how presto it happened!! Still
Waiting for spare room.
Now what can I ask for today?
Watched stories #gifted, about 70% of items shown. Not only are people buying her notebook but other people give her 70% of her home furnishings. Literally no shame

Report •••

Reactions: 17
So, if my neighbours have a workman in the garden and my dog is barking at him I bring her inside so she can settle and they can get on with their work. Sophie, instead throws something at the workman then brags about it on Facebook . Classy, Soph real classy...
If someones being horrible to my just excited dog I'm gonna lose my tit at them. I kinda agree with what she says did 😂
If its even true ... probably completely made up

Reactions: 5
My grandad used to bleach his tea cups decades ago. I always thought it was strange and also avoided drinking tea at his house 😂
I've never used any product on mine I just buy mugs that are dark in colour so I don't see any stains.
I have deliberately got dark cups for my partner as she drinks black tea and it stains like a motherfucker 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I need to be having a word with my phone for suggesting I might like to read this!
Screenshot_20191025_131619.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who in their right mind sprays detol spray over their pets bedding? That stuff stinks, my cat would turn his nose up if I did that to his and would be going no where near his bed again. Just wash the bedding in the machine, it doesn't need spraying with all those chemicals. It was the sarcky comment she made saying it was safe to do so as it says so on the can.
It just seems like she doesn't even care. The poor dog having to put up with all of those chemicals

I think I need to be having a word with my phone for suggesting I might like to read this! View attachment 51941
"Cleaning expert" seriously? 🙄

Reactions: 9
Someone please gift her a dictionary so she can learn the difference between worry and anxiety and trolling and opinion. ATB.

Reactions: 32
I've just read the Suns articles, what a load of tit. Im assuming Gleam are encouraging this second class paper to write abut Hinch in some way to get her from Instagram into the public eye. Not working

Reactions: 14
I've just read the Suns articles, what a load of tit. Im assuming Gleam are encouraging this second class paper to write abut Hinch in some way to get her from Instagram into the public eye. Not working
Gleam seem to be sending out lots of stuff to be published this week to get her maximum exposure. Watch this space. There’s something in the pipeline!

Reactions: 16
I think I need to be having a word with my phone for suggesting I might like to read this! View attachment 51941
Doesn't renovate mean to make something old new again? Her house wasn't renovated, she had an extension built. Her house is less than 10 years old.........if it is in need of renovation something is seriously wrong

Reactions: 20
I do this... it’s not dangerous unless it’s being mixed with another chemical as far as I’m aware
It's much kinder to your insides and the environment to use 2 teaspoons of bicarb of soda and hot water. It comes out just as clean.

Reactions: 14
Gleam seem to be sending out lots of stuff to be published this week to get her maximum exposure. Watch this space. There’s something in the pipeline!
Who actually cares about Hinch really though? I only see other instagrammers using her to elevate their accounts and pretend to like her despite not knowing her which is bizarre and the odd Joe Public looking for recognition off a popular instagram account. I don't know a single person who 'adores' her really although some claim to 'love' her but speak negatively off her.
Or book isn’t selling as well as they liked 😂
Valid point

Reactions: 10
Sorry this isn’t Hinch related but is weescottishlass back with a new account or is someone pretending to be her?
I wouldn’t expect someone with 11k followers to follow little old me [emoji52] lol.

Tut tut Soph !
Putting the word AD in top right corner of your stories & it sits right underneath the “X”
Perfect position for your sheep not to see it as it looks like it’s purposely got a cross through it. Wonder what the asa will say when I send them all the screenshots?
16392F35-CD5F-46A5-BC2C-9573C75F38DC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tut tut Soph !
Putting the word AD in top right corner of your stories & it sits right underneath the “X”
Perfect position for your sheep not to see it as it looks like it’s purposely got a cross through it. Wonder what the asa will say when I send them all the screenshots? View attachment 51956
The ASA wont do anything with this as its deemed in their eyes as tagged and abiding by their rules, they will just give an advisory.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How long after they register do they have to show their accounts?

Both my parents still bleach their cups. It was the done thing years ago for tea drinkers. Coffee kind of took over and it doesn’t stain the way tea does.
Don't know if this is acceptable but biological soap powder and hot water in a bowl.....chuck mugs and spoons etc in and soak for 20 mins. Works for me. Feel free to tell me if this is not sensible.......just learning as I go lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ASA wont do anything with this as its deemed in their eyes as tagged and abiding by their rules, they will just give an advisory.
But surely so many advisories would lead to a bigger problem? Much like with most things, too many is a serious problem.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.