Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf my daughter is into loads of Disney shite and I'd rather stab my eyeballs out than have her room decorated with it 😂

But the baby needs some colours ffs
I have two boys sharing a room and won’t be decorating it as Spider-Man themed or whatever else is flavour of the month, because a) they change their minds about what they like a million times a day b) most of it is overkill. Their room and toys are still colourful though, just not cartoon themed. R’s nursery is the way that it is purely to fit in with the rest of her decor. She likely doesn’t want to disturb the aesthetic. 🤢

Reactions: 11
Who in their right mind sprays detol spray over their pets bedding? That stuff stinks, my cat would turn his nose up if I did that to his and would be going no where near his bed again. Just wash the bedding in the machine, it doesn't need spraying with all those chemicals. It was the sarcky comment she made saying it was safe to do so as it says so on the can.

Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind sprays detol spray over their pets bedding? That stuff stinks, my cat would turn his nose up if I did that to his and would be going no where near his bed again. Just wash the bedding in the machine, it doesn't need spraying with all those chemicals. It was the sarcky comment she made saying it was safe to do so as it says so on the can.
This is what annoys me so much. She manipulates everything to her way of thinking to suit what she wants to sell. If a bottle of bleach says it's safe to use in the bathroom it doesn't mean it's safe to shower yourself with it.
Stupid, dangerous woman. That poor dog.

Reactions: 15
She’s definitely not spraying that febreeze in her waiting room! She’s just waving the bottle around, keeping the nozzle turned just out of shot.
Why does a dog bed need spraying with dettol? And she’s holding the can SO close to the fabric! If the dog bed smells, put it in the wash, unless it’s one of those awful cheaply made dog beds that doesn’t have a removable cover.....
My dog sleeps on a folded up double duvet, because I can wash the duvet and covers so it’s easily cleaned. (It’s on the floor - I’m not stupid enough to give my dog his own bedroom with single bed....)

Reactions: 14
The cockwomble is still banging on about trolls this morning. Grow up Soph you narcissistic bleep. Perhaps if you weren't such a greedy, bragging, sly witch you wouldn't have so many haters 👊🙌👏 Cannot wait to sit back and watch your demise. ATB hunsssssss 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She needs to write it in a bubble and float the f*ck away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, if my neighbours have a workman in the garden and my dog is barking at him I bring her inside so she can settle and they can get on with their work. Sophie, instead throws something at the workman then brags about it on Facebook . Classy, Soph real classy...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 51835

Literally not how karma works but sure. Karma is more like how you hope people think you look like you do in this highly photoshopped image but then you're a greedy, self serving prick who gives absolutely nothing back to those in our society who truly need help, and you get papped and they realise you actually look how you do... Annnnd then they also realise how little you give back and you fall back into obscurity.

ATB
This natural law of Karma she speaks of, she does know this applies to her exploiting people, some of whom are vulnerable and lonely, by encouraging massive amounts of spending just so she can earn commission and demand huge amounts in payment to promote tit? No, she may not physically put her hands in peoples pockets and part with their cash on their behalf but by God, she cleverly and cunningly does it all thanks to her past in sales. This woman is a fraud and I have never felt so compelled to retaliate to a comment she's made before but this takes the piss! Don't speak of Karma Hinch when you turn a blind eye to all the bad you do, same rules apply to you, don't forget that. Another thing she is NOT famous and needs to climb out of her own ass! Nowhere near as many people know Hinch as she makes out or likes to believe, she is an unknown instagrammer to the masses so know your place. She bigs herself up so others believe her BS, they don't though. She really believes people think she truly has as many followers as some actors and actresses who grace our screens daily and thinks we all believe she has more followers than them? Behave yourself, carry on buying followers via Gleam *sigh*. Sadly for Hinch the majority who do know of her see through the smoke screen, know she's faking 'fame' and are watching her desperately try to be famous, but failing so now we have to watch her befriend minor celebs to latch on to them for a bit of their spotlight. Its embarrassing. Outside of Instagram she is not known. She needs to try to be the person she's trying to make us all believe she is. Do better Hinch. Karma, yes, it applies to her more than most. Why not give more than you take now you apparently can? She gave to that woman off her own free will, the woman doesn't have to like her and it doesn't make her ungrateful speaking her mind. Not everyone likes Hinch ands ome are in a position where money is tight and wouldn't refuse help in any way even if it is off someone they don't like. Why has Hinch taken to her stories and been cruel about someone who is clearly struggling financially so publicly? To make herself appear angelic and hurt? She has been vile to someone who had little money and thinks that's ok? Where is Karma right now, it needs to smack Hinch in the gob. She clearly didn't do it out of the goodness of her heart or she wouldn't be slating this woman now, would she? Im disgusted in her mocking this woman the way she has and have too much to say about this but I will stop here.

Reactions: 20
The comments, all deluded hinchers who are probably related to the woman.
Can't believe these people haven't seen her true self yet. View attachment 51918
She’s not the only one with an immaculate grey home. Just look on insta there’s tons of clones. Why do newspapers/magazines act like she invented everything [emoji849]

Reactions: 12
Well that’s a lie right there! It’s hardly *some* money Sophie!
I think that was a typo, what it’s meant to say is “I earn sh*t loads of money, i get gifted cleaning products, I spray crap all around my home, I’m hurting sheep who are obsessed with being me.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Apparently that’s not true, I watched a story on it and it has the same effect hot or cold.
But then like you, I’m still learning
Yeah same. Apparently that’s a myth. An account did a swab test and found that hot killed more bacteria.

Reactions: 2
Lets just say the owner of xnoahsart has seen the light with Hinch.
We have been messaging...
Good to hear this. Somebody with that talent doesn’t need an hole like Hinch to get noticed. It was a cute pic but I think they should try elsewhere to get noticed and preferably someone who would be grateful. We know Hinch gets so much stuff that she doesn’t appreciate anything anymore and just wants more and more.

Reactions: 7
Tbf my daughter is into loads of Disney shite and I'd rather stab my eyeballs out than have her room decorated with it [emoji23]

But the baby needs some colours ffs
Noooo. I’m an adult and still into Disney. [emoji38][emoji1787][emoji85]

• Heart
I have two boys sharing a room and won’t be decorating it as Spider-Man themed or whatever else is flavour of the month, because a) they change their minds about what they like a million times a day b) most of it is overkill. Their room and toys are still colourful though, just not cartoon themed. R’s nursery is the way that it is purely to fit in with the rest of her decor. She likely doesn’t want to disturb the aesthetic. 🤢
I have two boys as well and the most decorating they have is blue curtains with cars on them, toy story stickers on the wall and occasionally I'll buy their bedspreads in their latest craze because like you say they change so often.

Reactions: 3
And anyone can get 3 mill when people are only watching to hate.
So up herself she hasn’t considered that half her followers dislike her
Yess. Followers don’t equal ppl who love you.

Half are bought, and from the legit half only half are actual Hinchers.
You do the maths mate [emoji2370]

Nothing to see here [emoji85]

Definitely NOT blatantly advertising Tommee Tippee bottles!

Nope, just happened to have the bottle turned that way, totally by accident [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
They must have only just paid her because she’s never shown it like this before.

Reactions: 6
So, if my neighbours have a workman in the garden and my dog is barking at him I bring her inside so she can settle and they can get on with their work. Sophie, instead throws something at the workman then brags about it on Facebook . Classy, Soph real classy...
She’s always been an idiot. You only have to look at her old tweets. Up her own arse.

Bleach and boiling water... one of the more dangerous tips I’ve seen in the Hinch group.
If rumours are true and she and her sister are involved with these then SURELY she needs to be discouraging people from such bloody dangerous practices.
What's dangerous about bleach diluted with hot water? The mug is non porous so doesnt absorb the bleach so as long as you rinse you mugs properly theres no harm done 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mixing bleach with other tit like cleaning liquids...that IS dangerous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.