Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma is about getting back whatever you put out into the world. So if you put out love you get love back, not always from the same person and not always instantly mind.

But karma is a witch! So if she's aggressively warns 'trolls' that they will end up broke and alone, accompanied by a self indulgent photograph of herself then what is she going to get back? And that's without going into her other bad karma such as helping to destroy the planet, using products tested on animals etc.

Reactions: 23
Her stories this morning about trolling... If I were her, I think I'd be more bothered by the 'positive' comments than the 'negative' ones. Imagine strangers telling you they love you and your family! It's creepy. I'd much rather someone slag off my bland taste in decor
YES TO THIS.... I would rather see 100 messages of people saying my house is boring or unimaginative than 3 saying people love me or want to come and see me... .Jeez

Reactions: 12
YES TO THIS.... I would rather see 100 messages of people saying my house is boring or unimaginative than 3 saying people love me or want to come and see me... .Jeez
I'd still love to know if shes ever had hinchers turn up at her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The comments, all deluded hinchers who are probably related to the woman.
Can't believe these people haven't seen her true self yet.
20191025_105529.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder when Ronnie is older and he's into spider man/paw patrol etc if she will let him have his room decorated in his favourite character wallpaper or will it upset the theme of her house too much and force white and grey upon him forever??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doesn't look like she's pulling the trigger on the febreeze bottle again
she's not - her fingers aren't even moving, but that could be because her joints are just tooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel really sorry for the “hincher” who had wet shoes the other day and couldn’t go out, she wears ripped clothes too... 😩 if only people could wake up and relieze they don’t need a perfect Hinch copycat home and could be spending that money on themselves and their kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder when Ronnie is older and he's into spider man/paw patrol etc if she will let him have his room decorated in his favourite character wallpaper or will it upset the theme of her house too much and force white and grey upon him forever??
Guess we will never know as she will be a distant memory by then ... please god

Reactions: 13
The most frightening of all is that you can find her full address in less than 5 minutes if you wanted to!

Reactions: 10
So she's shouting out to the 'trolls' this morning saying Dettol is ok to spray on her dog's bed because it says it's pet safe on the tin.
NO Soph, that's not what it means. It means you can use it around the house for it's intended purpose even if you have pets. It DOESN'T mean you can spray it straight onto their beds. And you just know her idiot followers will be so desperate for a fresh smelling house they will spray it directly ONTO their dogs.
She has me raging I swear. If you don't want to smell a dog's NATURAL smell then don't bleeping have one!!!

Reactions: 29
If she’s going to run a cleaning account how about using the products correctly! This is so dangerous to anyone following her advice.. could harm her hinchers children and pets . Shows she really cares for them all she cares about his herself and bank balance

Reactions: 16
Yep, and me! I only learnt recently that hot water stops the bleach being effective.

Edited to add: I feel I should have used this opportunity to let you know I'm just learning as I go guys x
Apparently that’s not true, I watched a story on it and it has the same effect hot or cold.
But then like you, I’m still learning

Reactions: 1
Tbf my daughter is into loads of Disney shite and I'd rather stab my eyeballs out than have her room decorated with it 😂

But the baby needs some colours ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Almost 3 million. Yeah anyone can get 3 million is they buy followers so it’s not an achievement. Piss off [emoji6]
And anyone can get 3 mill when people are only watching to hate.
So up herself she hasn’t considered that half her followers dislike her

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice she posted a very private detail about this woman’s life which she specifically asked to be kept a secret? I’d be livid.
She doesn’t care...as long as it makes her look like ‘Saint Soph’, she doesn’t care what she has to do to make her look amazing. She couldn’t help but show this gushing letter and if it meant revealing something so personal about the lady, she doesn’t give a tit!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.