Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or is Len struggling with his language too and she’s trying to prove otherwise? There’s a distinct lack of vocal spontaneity in those kids, lots of repeating and parroting. You don’t hear much singing, shouting, mummy, mummy, mummy etc that you normally do with toddlers. They don’t seem to use silly little words instead of the right ones that we all think are cute for a while. Strange.
In the last thread, there were a lot of comments about R. not having speech problems and how she was making it worse than it was. 😆🙃

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1905387View attachment 1905391something is happening,
she's been ramping up the reels and weird content since Christmas and she's acting way to cocky
Are we about to see what 'hinch HQ' was kitted out for.....😵

Oh do duck off Sopha 🙄 She wouldn’t last 5 minutes if she had her own “Hinch Home” shop. Imagine her trying to deal with an irate customer returning something... she’d have to take a bowl of pasta into work everyday to cry like a seal into and her bodyguard Fruitcake Fiddle 🤭

Or imagine if she’s decorating the window in the shop.... now this is a true story, I used to be a window dresser. When I used to do a new display I would clean the window, shelves etc and I’d always get people, mainly cheeky older men tapping on the window and jokingly pointing saying I’d missed a bit. However, unfortunately I once turned round to see a guy....errrrrm enjoying himself too much watching me 🤢 Fecking pervert. Mind you, Sopha would probably love that. Unfortunately for her I don’t think she’d be able to fit in the window dissshplay with her tend size 5 footz or giraffe neck though 🤭

98C8E3B4-9CF2-4692-A83E-5F6F4E27B108.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
She could be asking him to repeat words in Italian and he would, doesn‘t mean he understands them or can use them. Why doesn‘t she speak normally to those kids “here’s you red car, it drives very fast” “put the baby in the buggy, oh he’s a sleepy baby isn’t he”

or is Len struggling with his language too and she’s trying to prove otherwise? There’s a distinct lack of vocal spontaneity in those kids, lots of repeating and parroting. You don’t hear much singing, shouting, mummy, mummy, mummy etc that you normally do with toddlers. They don’t seem to use silly little words instead of the right ones that we all think are cute for a while. Strange.
Exactly. You never hear Lennie in the background. She'll be doing stories and you'll see him walk past or whatever, and not a peep. Ever. So she's read here, seen a few comments which says Lennie is like Ronnie was at his age, and she's trying to prove. She lies and continues to lie about Ronnie. So now is it Lennies turn? 🤷‍♀️

She needs to keep them off the Internet.

Reactions: 28
Truly baffles me how the majority of the comments on her posts are from insta cleaning wannabes desperate for a platform. Imagine telling some random woman you’ve never met that you’re ‘so proud of her’ because she’s got her name on a plastic bottle that you’ll throw in the bin next month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m actually embarrassed that wee walloper Mario is Scottish 🤦🏼‍♀️ just read his licky-bum-bum messages to Hinch, and to be honessht Guyysch what he needs, is a boot in the plums, not a fc**n Hinch diffuser 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That story with the Rita filter

She needs help......PRONTO

I’m actually embarrassed that wee walloper Mario is Scottish 🤦🏼‍♀️ just read his licky-bum-bum messages to Hinch, and to be honessht Guyysch what he needs, is a boot in the plums, not a fc**n Hinch diffuser 😂
Omg no way is he, he can duck off we don't claim him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Plot twist for Sort your Life Out - Stacey and her team have come to Hinch not a Farm and help declutter all that tit she buys at Home Bargains and the Hinch Hauls that are tatt and stuff she doesn’t need
Stacy : Do you need 137 chopping boards with your names on
Sofa: Yeah course I do you nasty troll, I like to show my sheep all my cookin innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here we go. Another kids privacy and milestones up for sale.

Hinch just duck off and go to some parenting classes you absolute cretin. Your kids are going to be traumatised because you sold their privacy off from day dot. Time to get a job that don’t involve them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.