Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes get in! I go to the Trafford centre regularly. I’ll take one for the team and get some in the wild photos. I’m not buying the book though. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I watched Stacey Solomon earlier and Hinch. Stacey and Joe have the kids outside playing on the cute and Joe was pulling Rex around on a spade. It made me a bit sad as when do the Hinch boys get to do that? They have all the time, money and space to do the same. An hour or so wrapped up tearing around the garden would ge great for them. Instead she’s showing a bed with a superfluous tray and bottles of fabric conditioner.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just saw this on insta. What on earth? Surely Stacey is a bit busy with her 4 kids and about to birth another one for all this tit?
She gave birth already hun, to a 32 year old ‘woman’ named hinch

It’s been hard to keep up on everything twit related with life atm but mother of God in heaven what bleeping absolute nonsense she’s with atm.
& the llama in the kitchen? What is her problem?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
On the video of her with Lennie, not once does she take her eyes off herself in the camera. :rolleyes: I mean, look at your child directly when talking to him for gods sake and STOP laughing at him talking too. Honestly she is unbearable.
Also the latest grid post of her going on 'Hinching herself happy', oh duck off, wasn't so long ago she was spitting 'I AINT A CLEANAAAAA' at the camera.
She could be asking him to repeat words in Italian and he would, doesn‘t mean he understands them or can use them. Why doesn‘t she speak normally to those kids “here’s you red car, it drives very fast” “put the baby in the buggy, oh he’s a sleepy baby isn’t he”

or is Len struggling with his language too and she’s trying to prove otherwise? There’s a distinct lack of vocal spontaneity in those kids, lots of repeating and parroting. You don’t hear much singing, shouting, mummy, mummy, mummy etc that you normally do with toddlers. They don’t seem to use silly little words instead of the right ones that we all think are cute for a while. Strange.

Reactions: 34
Filtering her little boy in another smug, eye fuckery story 🙄🙄🙄 poor Lonnie just simply parroting back at her what has obviously been well rehearsed off camera, jeeez she's despicable ...doesn't deserve to be a parent 💯
And as for her last story ...the one where she's looking like an absolute twit with the ridiculous big bow 🤭🤭🤭 gushing and simpering into the camera ...bleuuuuuugghhh 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Honestly she’s the biggest bleep on the planet isn’t she?!
duck off you smug moron! Piss off on your own little journey! 🤢 duck off all the way and Then duck off some more! Shameful excuse for a woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Insta handle of the person who that comment… Isn’t a food baby what you get when you eat so much that you need a massive tit?? 💩 sorry but LOL
Honestly couldn’t focus on anything beyond hinch not realising home bargains don’t do fancy window displays unless you can count the cardboard cut out of the police officer informing you they prosecute shop lifters fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.