Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because that’s how two normal unemployed layabouts interact with each other. I’m sure they both have the time to stand there together and discuss what they’re going to do.
Or does making/ posting a tend video count as the 6 hours of tend work?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Guessing this tend video is to let the companies know what stuff they want done so they’ll get in contact and get it all done for free

• Angry
Reactions: 52
I see that vulnerable girl is happy hinch is going to Manchester lol she'll Deffo put in the wild photos up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
3 year long time lurker here, getting more and more floofed off with her by the day!

The way she points to the chicken wire along the fence tells me she'll be using the not so secret garden for whatever livestock she's bringing in next! You wouldn't need it to be that secure otherwise.

Reactions: 30
Catching up on all this. I feel like there is going to be a hun pandemic the way they are carrying on. We’ll need vaccinating against the huns at this rate.

She really does think she’s something extra doesn’t she? Those vom inducing comments between SSS, PTWM, Mario and Soph, urgh 🤮🤮🤮 the things people will do to get attention 😞.

Reactions: 28
Oh yes get in! I go to the Trafford centre regularly. I’ll take one for the team and get some in the wild photos. I’m not buying the book though. 🫣
Meet you there. I'm 10 mins away!

I shall be holding the infamous yellow selfridges bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh yes get in! I go to the Trafford centre regularly. I’ll take one for the team and get some in the wild photos. I’m not buying the book though. 🫣
Ask what size futZ she really is and why she's exploiting her innocent kids

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m assuming today is a day off as Inch is posting on her behalf.
What the hell was that vid he shared, how strange to do a vid like that for your husband. Just stand there and talk to each other, they have all the time in the world to speak! Bloody oddballs 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
She obviously lets them go further into the house than just the kitchen
Me thinks she doth protest too much, didn’t Fiddly Fruitcake pop up somewhere as well and also insist it’s LIVED IN so there everyone.

That video from Inch is definitely a “teaser” about whatever animals are coming next to that bit of the garden. Didn’t she upload a video the other day about work being done in there for new animals?

Finally look tattle the boys do have outdoor toys so there! The fact they’re all chucked in a corner and unusable is irrelevant

Reactions: 28
What the hell was that vid he shared, how strange to do a vid like that for your husband. Just stand there and talk to each other, they have all the time in the world to speak! Bloody oddballs 🙄🙄
Day off? Don't be a troll! She did a weeks worth yesterday, a reel and a grid post begging for comments.
It must have taken it out of her, what with that and all the comments she replied to.
She must be exhausted but today she's busy setting up some Teshco USA branches and designing some olive trees. Maybe she'll have a bit of time to scout for a suitable location for the Hinch Home Shop too.
Don't forget she works full time 6 days a week and has to find time to find bliss in the busyness (sic).

Side note - did Vestman always share his wife's stories with such sickly comments? It seems he does it an awful lot more since we started casting doubt on how happy their marriage is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So they conveniently show the "small" garden and all the boys TOYS ( just to prove a point... Yes, the boys do have outside toys!!) but those flipping camels are strolling around in the little garden kicking up the grass and making mud piles so the boys don't REALLY have a private area to play in do they?? 😡
Yes but no sign of the expensive mud kitchen or Ron’s playhouse 😞

I hope no brands gift them free stuff for that garden..

Reactions: 19
1) agree with person who said the secret garden will contain more animals. She used the phrase “proofing”. So much for the bbq and hot tub zone? I can see her making it a “petting farm” area. So you walk in and there are rabbits and hens roaming around etc. maybe even goats. Sigh.

2) listen to the way she talks. Different to usual. Very assured and direct. That was a video for inch to pass onto contractors. The real soph confidently making her demands. I’ll admit. I make videos like that for my partner in our garden as often I’m home and he’s at work (I work from home) so I will be in the garden and have a brainwave for a little area. The difference is im Making suggestions - like saying “what do you think? We could raise this area here.We already have the wood. We could plant something here. I feel it needs to be something tall. What do you think about that?”Whereas Hinch is MYHOUSE MY VISION. MY HOUSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Me thinks she doth protest too much, didn’t Fiddly Fruitcake pop up somewhere as well and also insist it’s LIVED IN so there everyone.
Lmao fiddle said it was "very much lived in" I'm fank yoooo before they even officially lived there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's sending him voice notes of all the things she wants done while she's away.
I don't believe she lives there full-time, probably a couple of days a week for filming.
Fiddle has chosen everything for that house because Hunch had no idea how to step away from the grey. Now there's a weird grey/brown old lady vibe to everything. This is why the stair rods were removed, Sloth came back for filming, hated it and wanted it changed.

Reactions: 23
I've just come over from part time working mummys thread..... She's been trying to get up Hinchs arse hole for a good few years but she's not succeeded, looks like she may be getting somewhere now (hoping Hinch is just going along with it to shut her up 🤣) well anyway if you don't know her I say get to know her, the lord saviour of Paignton who single handedly rescues women through the night with begged for Costa and footlocker gift cards because that's what women fleeing domestic abuse need, right?! Oh and she's robbed tit loads of PayPal money, she's blocked the word PayPal on Instagram and if you question anything she'll block you! Read her wiki I promise you won't be disappoint and come say hello.

Ps her husband is a bent sacked copper 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.