Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is this farm book she’s peddling been about for? (Sorry if this has already been discussed but it’s not easy to keep up with this thread😅). Asking because it’s half price already on Amazon🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
470 comments. At least 30% are her replying to people. “I know, I hear, I see” 🤦🏼‍♀️ what was that? Trying to scramble some best mates together and prove how many people have bought her crap - about 300 at a guess 😂 minus the dream team who were gifted items.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m SO embarrassed that I’ve been on this planet 30 years and I’ve never once thought to buy a draw string bag to contain my bleeping bread.

🙄
I’ve lived to the grand old age of 45 without ever cutting up a banana with a pair of scissors and storing it in a Tupperware container. I had no idea what I was missing out on!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She has posted a couple of things today that have made me feel so sad for those boys. First one being the story this morning showing those stupid bloody camels running around that big garden. That garden should belong to those boys not three massive duck off fancy sheep. They should have slides, swings, trampolines…everything their little hearts desire but no, Mummazzz wants to give it all to the alpacas. Seeing Stacey’s story showing Joe playing with their son on that spade was lovely. Then you’ve got the Hinchcliffe children who don’t play out because they are at risk around the livestock and never get to see daylight because the shutters are always closed in their room. Second thing that has upset me is that video of her and Lennie. He’s got his back to her, watching her through the phone, just mimicking what she is saying. Face your child and put the bleeping phone down and have a conversation with him for the love of god woman. I just can’t deal with her today.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
What was that Mario comment ‘I have all your stuff. It’s made my house a home. And you can’t buy that’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ But you did buy her Stuff and said that it made your house a home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 108
Omg i think I have those weird chopping scissors, someone must have gifted them as they are ridiculous 😂✂ I need new family and friends for sure..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hold the phone....Mrs Hinch is going to be singlehandedly responsible for Tesco having a presence in the USA
IMG_20230123_215508.jpg

Also sending voice notes to huns
IMG_20230123_215432.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.