Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best bit about one photo is all the candid shots how many will have her with her eyes shut for example as no re takes

I would rather a selfie I could see myself lol edit to add not with her Jesus Christ no but if I was her I meant
I still think she will find a reason to wear a , and maybe sunglasses

Reactions: 13
Just seen someone else on Insta (an actual sporty celeb, not an influencer) going to DD tonight and saying it’s a PR event because it’s ‘Gala Opening Tonight’. So wonder if this is also a freebie for freeloader Soph??

Can’t understand how tonight is opening night when it’s been on in London for ages now? I went last year!

Reactions: 18
The rules are very ambiguous as it states parents with kids don't have to buy a ticket so if you've got 3 kids surely you don't hsve to buy 3 tickets slash books

Reactions: 11
Alex Ferguson did a book signing in Tesco near Old Trafford when his autobiography came out. He stayed there for absolutely hours. I went in there at lunch and again at about 5pm and he was still there. It wasn’t ticketed you just bought the book and took it to him to sign (after standing in a Q). He had photos with everyone who queued until they physically had to stop people joining because he’d been there all day. He then stood and had selfies with staff.

My point is…Who the actual fuck does she think she is?? She’s a talentless chav who got lucky. Now she’s telling the people who made her rich they’re not allowed selfies and only 1 photo allowed?!

As for she “doesn’t want to disappoint people” and that’s why it’s a ticketed event…do me a favour She wants maximum return for minimum effort as per fucking usual. Won’t sit there one minute longer than scheduled.

These thicko Hinchers will still lap it up. They deserve to get fleeced.

Reactions: 43
Yep. It’s a PR event. With some competition winners thrown in for good measure

Attachments

I bet there ends up being mental snow and she’ll have the perfect excuse to cancel
She probably has it lined up that the boys are unwell the days of signings she doesn’t wanna do that’s why she even said they would be going to book signings

Reactions: 10
She’s going to swan in thinking she’s Archie like she did at that pound shop opening

FFS, just go to the theatre and stop making such a big fuss over the book signings! Fucking about filming herself warbling on about her 3 (wow!) book signings and banging on about running late while her mum and niece are waiting for her. So rude and self absorbed. I had a friend who used to do crap like this on her phone while I would be stood there waiting to go wherever we were going. I'm not friends with her anymore as it annoyed me so much on how inconsiderate and rude it was.
Out yet again too. Does this a lot for a sleep deprived, 6 full day a week hard worker.....

Reactions: 18
I’m really sorry, I haven’t caught up on the last few pages so I’m almost certain it’s been asked already… are we expecting her on sort your life out tonight? Or do we know when her appearance is??

Reactions: 8
Oh I’ve just realised SYLO is on tonight so she’s got to announce she’s out because she won’t be home watching best bubs. Women supporting women eh hinch babe? I wonder whether she will mention it or not. Trollomon always makes a point of supporting hinch but she never reciprocates.

Reactions: 28
I love how she looks out the window and says that they are nearly there when the car isn’t moving

---

Didn’t she go out on another occasion when SSS had a big announcement.

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine if selfies were allowed a big sign in the shop saying only those with Snapchat can take pics either with the ‘Disney style or llama style’ filter allowed

Reactions: 16
Aww her ma has to get in there.

All the adults going crazy to see her at a children's book signing, how many will turn up with the children?

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 11
I just can’t with her, again. Everything you nusties have already said is

Those little girls on Jimbobs story should not know who Hinch is. She is only on Instagram, has completely inappropriate content for children on occasion and above all else, there is nothing remotely for children on her feed. Their parents should be ashamed that they are showing young children her content to the point these kids are excited about meeting Hinch.

The whole of Instagram just needs to get in the bin

Reactions: 28
Don’t forget to wear a grey snit-suit, put a huge bow in your hair and sharpie your eyebrows so you can blend in with the huns!
Oh god, how many of them are going to turn up wearing her range!! It going to look like chav mums on the school run in their pjs xx

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.