Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like the filtered Disney princess image she likes to portray 99.9% of the time - there’s nothing quite like keeping it real..
Her face is very puffy, and she has jowls in real life. Nothing wrong with her though, and I wouldn't normally comment on her mug if she didn't filter herself a new one every time she appeared on stories so she's fair game.
Could be from the medication for the blood disorder, most likely it's just the way her face is and maybe a bad diet, booze bloat, who knows as she hides most of what she gets up to in her real life, but she definitely looks so much different when she's caught on camera without a filter.
I actually thought the video of her teaching Ronnie how to do a YouTube video was her teenage niece. Surprised to see an almost 33 year old mother do that, in a restaurant too!
Read him a book!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1908801
Good grief. Here is why this is a terrible idea:
1) she is crap with animals and therefore every point below would make a bad situation worse.
2) the eggs that don't hatch
3) the eggs that hatch but die shortly after
4) the no guarantee of all being hens. They could all be cocks (don't go there, I'm being technical not rude 😂)
5) what will she do with the male birds? More than one and they'll fight to the death when they mature. So you have to get rid of all but one anyway. But they're noisy. So bleeping noisy. And then you'll have broody hens and end up with more chicks than you know what to do with. And a cockerel that will potentially chase and attack anything he sees as a threat, including the dog and the kids.

6) for an experienced animal keeper, hatching and keeping chicks is a challenge. This would be a disaster from start to finish if she did it.
And those boys are too young to understand any of what is happening anyway.

100% implore them to not listen to this comment.

Edit to add a 7th point - she'd have to build a bigger run as the 3 she has are cramped into that tiny thing as it is. And we know she won't do that as she couldn't be arsed to do it for the 3 she has in the bare minimum space recommended. It's not like she's hard up for cash.
With those hen incubator things I think you have to send the cocks back…not sure it’s a positive Disney outcome.

---

“Dad what’s a wanker?” 😂😂😂😂
Love some Angry Kid

Not like her to announce they’ve been out and how naughty Ronnie was he seems such a sweetie!! Strange it was in the box though maybe a takeaway that they’ve taken somewhere as it seems very quiet. Feel sorry that he says cheese and tomatoe then she still shouts tell them what’s on your pizza Ron… like he already did you twit if you actually listened to your kid.
And he said “I already said that” bless him. Her response was er ok, shut the box.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s only 22, it’s quite sad really. Hopefully she’ll grow out of this hero worship nonsense.

I saw this on her page. If she spent less time cracking out the coloured pens she’d have way more time to do these incredibly basic tasks that normal people don’t need to write down.

Omg who can be bleeping bothered with all that? I can barely find a pen when I need one let alone colour my job list 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jamie's page.

Seem to have missed the Lennie and chicken video.

327190765_1259319151595054_728800829285867559_n.jpg
326864507_862683068299045_4259280944934914388_n.jpg

327156700_885039056167230_8552370215321396456_n.jpg
1326791430_712516590281194_2613855933479697155_n.jpg
327303840_1052640662794730_8639716807746602527_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Am I permitted to ask for a link to this person please? Very curious 🤔
If you search ‘whealwinch’ on Insta, you will find the account - rubbish at links, sorry!
She’s even gone as far to use the word Winch and write it in bathroom cleaner on one of her posts. I don’t know where the word ‘winch’ has come from - just that it’s a bad rhyme to Hinch and as if she’s trying to maybe make ‘winching’ a thing 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If you search ‘whealwinch’ on Insta, you will find the account - rubbish at links, sorry!
She’s even gone as far to use the word Winch and write it in bathroom cleaner on one of her posts. I don’t know where the word ‘winch’ has come from - just that it’s a bad rhyme to Hinch and as if she’s trying to maybe make ‘winching’ a thing 🤢
Thank you very much 😊 x

Reactions: 2
Those Hinchers are so weird….be afraid Hinch you are encouraging these nutters and exposing your children to them!

I went down a rabbit hole (PTWM wiki). Should we warn Sofa about her new friend. Maybe someone should message her and say “have you heard of a web site called Tattle? Look at her thread, she doesn’t seem to be a savoury character at all”.

Reactions: 12
I keep seeing Stacey Solomon and Mrs hinch fans being referred to as non player characters and the accuracy is making me laugh so much 🤣 I just know most of them have a Fiat 500, watch love island and wear thumb rings to

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow haven't been on today and thought surely she's done something productive and I'll have some catching up to do....

LOL 🤡 nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she always have to let everyone know she pays for everything. Always has to say im taking my mum or taking my sister. She can't just say, were all off to see....

Reactions: 17
The farmer is off to the theatre again this week with mad ma Freda and cling on. Never gets out or goes "out out "my arse

Reactions: 23
Am i being thick, but in that stories she speaks to someone, then turns and walks the opposite way to the person she's said I'm just coming to? Or did i blink and she did a full 360 turn for whatever stupid fuckwit reason 🙊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.