Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it looked like Freda

---

Shame they can’t cover their own kids faces up & keep them private, but happy to do it for their god child! Which imbeciles chose these two as god parents? They can’t even parent their own children - Freda would have been a better choice 🙈
Another lank hair day for hinch 😏
And this fool claims she was a "hairdresser" once upon a time 🤣

Reactions: 9
Funny it only started when they moved… trying to be little old relatable Soph despite the tend farm and ill gotten gains,oh my kids don’t sleep guyssssch I’m just like you!

Or the boysccch aren’t comfortable in their bedrooms of doom!
She is just a lying turd if I'm honest gusssshhhhhhhh 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny it only started when they moved… trying to be little old relatable Soph despite the tend farm and ill gotten gains,oh my kids don’t sleep guyssssch I’m just like you!

Or the boysccch aren’t comfortable in their bedrooms of doom!
Or the ghost is unsettling them🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sticking up for her this is just a general comment as I suspect #youtubegate is making some feel tit

It’s perfectly normal for a 3 (almost 4) year old to know YouTube. It’s the way the world is nowadays. There’s YouTube kids which is full of educational vids to help with counting, alphabet etc. Lots of educational toys have additional resources on YouTube now if you scan a QR code. Heck even my little ones teachers had a YouTube channel in lock down.

Long story short it’s fine like everything else in moderation and people shouldn’t feel bad if their kid knows what YouTube is 😂 so many sweeping statements and it’s fine to have an opinion on it and this is mine. Each to their own of course!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I thought it looked like Freda

---

Shame they can’t cover their own kids faces up & keep them private, but happy to do it for their god child! Which imbeciles chose these two as god parents? They can’t even parent their own children - Freda would have been a better choice 🙈
What the duck is she dressed as at a christening?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The boys aren’t sleeping? No wonder. Ronnie sleeps in a room with terrifying fat camels and a weird looking Henry. In a bedroom made of straw and wood. And Lennies room is like a torture chamber with iron bits. And where for the love of god is that hare picture 😱😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m actually embarrassed that wee walloper Mario is Scottish 🤦🏼‍♀️ just read his licky-bum-bum messages to Hinch, and to be honessht Guyysch what he needs, is a boot in the plums, not a fc**n Hinch diffuser 😂
'Walloper' creasing here sat in starbucks trying to keep it together! Too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sticking up for her this is just a general comment as I suspect #youtubegate is making some feel tit

It’s perfectly normal for a 3 (almost 4) year old to know YouTube. It’s the way the world is nowadays. There’s YouTube kids which is full of educational vids to help with counting, alphabet etc. Lots of educational toys have additional resources on YouTube now if you scan a QR code. Heck even my little ones teachers had a YouTube channel in lock down.

Long story short it’s fine like everything else in moderation and people shouldn’t feel bad if their kid knows what YouTube is 😂 so many sweeping statements and it’s fine to have an opinion on it and this is mine. Each to their own of course!

All the kids YouTube we watch (Ms Rachel, simple songs, rock N learn) are basically just like cbeebies.

Her telling Ron to talk about his pizza makes me think they are watching YouTubers, the ones that are all like "hit like and subscribe" and most likely not the educational ones.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh, it’s Wednesday, must be time for another day off. Bless her heart, she deserves it, she’s been so busy!
On a serious note, if I was her family I would be very concerned about her health (mental and physical). She probably thinks she’s healthy because she’s slim but her diet is atrocious, all processed convenience foods and ready meals, and she does literally no exercise at all. She’s putting herself at risk of so many health issues as she gets older but she really does seem completely oblivious.

Reactions: 12
All the kids YouTube we watch (Ms Rachel, simple songs, rock N learn) are basically just like cbeebies.

Her telling Ron to talk about his pizza makes me think they are watching YouTubers, the ones that are all like "hit like and subscribe" and most likely not the educational ones.
Yes I agree with this and thought exactly the same.

Reactions: 7
So it seems a Tues and Weds are now days off too. I don’t count yesterday’s stories as content! She has introduced a midweek ‘weekend’ 🙈 her ‘career’ is based on Instagram, surely she should actually be posting. She is very cocky and smug at the moment so I think something is brewing in the background which isn’t her ‘book’. A new contract maybe….

Reactions: 13

Makes sense. I haven’t seen her actual story I just kept seeing that he shouldn’t know what YouTube is. Ms Rachel is great with her song for littles. I think I need to check out Rock n learn!

I suppose she knows her days are numbered and needs a contingency plan. Maybe she wants to push them into internet careers like that lad on “Ryan’s World”. His parents are just next level when it comes to exploiting their kids. Makes me want to vom.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yes and didn't she say Ron say hi to your followers🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So it seems a Tues and Weds are now days off too. I don’t count yesterday’s stories as content! She has introduced a midweek ‘weekend’ 🙈 her ‘career’ is based on Instagram, surely she should actually be posting. She is very cocky and smug at the moment so I think something is brewing in the background which isn’t her ‘book’. A new contract maybe….
I think they’ve decided she doesn’t need to post stories everyday. She just needs to post a reel a couple of times a week.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.