Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has sent picnic baskets with the book, a stuffed Henry and a bottle of something to random people - was it a competion or something because they must be making these vids in exchange for the freebie ???
I must be having a moment because I don't understand 😕
I'm confused aswell. Who are these people? Does she know them? Was there a giveaway ?

---

I can't believe the amount of sad bastard "Hinchers" walking amongst us. These are grown bleeping women wetting themselves over a 33 year old not a cleaner. It's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No nusty trollllllsssshhhhh, IG is hard, she is helping the other thickies grow their accounts by sharing everyone else's content that the selfish grabby mole is tagged in, she is being HeLpFuL😆😆😆

---

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Complete with mad bow on it's head.View attachment 1908032
That’s some weird cosplay. How sad, a grown woman trying too hard to be a nobody.

Reactions: 17
I’ve said this before and I may just be a nusty troll, but something in my gut says those Hinchers who have been sent stuff are tied into this scheme we saw emerge in 2020. I’m convinced it has been rolling in the background, an MLM scheme of sorts with Sophie at the top and Jamie behind the scenes.

None of it is genuine.

I’ll link to the original discussion. Full disclosure: we don’t actually know if it is connected to the Hinch brand (Trademarked), but we know they are all over anyone who dares use the term Hinch/Hincher/Hinching for anything but their own gain.

View attachment 1908333
I completely agree with this!

They do have a back up plan hense that loft conversion and no 'live' pics/videos around the house only still shots and nearly everything takes place in the conservatory?

He was a sales/marketing manager before, I have always thought most of it is his doing let's face it she can barely put a sentence together let alone deal with the marketing and paperwork side to earning £, £££, £££'s

As for looking after the children, there is a nanny (or they are shipped out to a childminder/nursery everyday) there has always been a real cleaner we have never seen so there is definitely childcare!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The fact he’s 3 and wants to pretend to be on YouTube says it all doesn’t it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Lennies little face in Inch's video last night with the chicken. He was clearly shouted at and told to move from the way he turned round quickly and ran off.
Maybe I'm just feeling hormonal post baby but thats really upset me 😥 poor little boy.

"No len your not needed in this video to make us £££££ so get out the bleeping way. We'll come and get you when it's your turn and we need you to look cute"

PRICKS.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Lennies little face in Inch's video last night with the chicken. He was clearly shouted at and told to move from the way he turned round quickly and ran off.
Maybe I'm just feeling hormonal post baby but thats really upset me 😥 poor little boy.

"No len your not needed in this video to make us £££££ so get out the bleeping way. We'll come and get you when it's your turn and we need you to look cute"

PRICKS.
I can’t see that video

---

The fact he’s 3 and wants to pretend to be on YouTube says it all doesn’t it
I felt sick to my stomach when I saw this. There is a big possibility that these two will indeed set their kids up with their own YouTube channels, using the Hinch brand. They must constantly be coming up with ways of staying relevant. They both crave fame, recognition and EASY money. They will teach their kids to be the same as them - just what society needs! Those kids need to be kept out of the public eye and be allowed to grow up as children where they can be free from strangers gawping and commenting about their everyday lives.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I can’t see that video

---

I felt sick to my stomach when I saw this. There is a big possibility that these two will indeed set their kids up with their own YouTube channels, using the Hinch brand. They must constantly be coming up with ways of staying relevant. They both crave fame, recognition and EASY money. They will teach their kids to be the same as them - just what society needs! Those kids need to be kept out of the public eye and be allowed to grow up as children where they can be free from strangers gawping and commenting about their everyday lives.
Me too, YouTube is not something a three year old child should even know about, as it is he already watches too many screens!!

And he tried so hard to do what she told him to and then she told him to do it again when in his little mind he had already tried to say it? Absolutely dreadful behaviour!!

What world are these kids bring brought up in, cameras, phones, videos and now YouTube it's appalling behaviour from these fake parents and the fact they are proud and willing to share it is beyond belief!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Have I missed some videos?
Can’t see one of len or Ron it’s all her ego boosting bullshit on her stories

Reactions: 5
Inch put up some stories but there was one of lennie and chickens that's no longer there. Hinch trying to persuade everyone that Ronnie wants to be a YouTuber is though 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So I never watch her stories but was intrigued by this sharing reels nonsense. Oh dear god. What a bunch of bleeping sad fruits. Lamps near no plug, books as ornaments, some strange lady eye bleeping a camera in a bow (?), simpering nonsense over a book, washing up liquid in a tube to clean a hob? This is interesting? Oh and a dining table that nobody obviously eats from. Never have I wished for a meteor more

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Inchys up late earning his pennies bless his art. My wife's not pregnant I'm fank yooou
Wow imagine moaning of being sleep deprived when they are both home everyday and with mad ma on hand
🙄 my heart bleeds.As for instagram being hardwork maybe try a real job then complain. Dickheads
For Ronnie wanting to be a youtuber he must be in front of the screen using it as a babysitter all the time. No wonder it took him so long to talk

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't see the Len and Chicken story. But that one pretending to be on YouTube is shocking. He's 3 ffs!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s Inch’s latest post as a reel -some of the comments are vomit inducing 🤢
Soph looks very unimpressed at Len in that video doesn’t she? She also looks completely different without her filter - she looks normal 😂 Oh and the background music about farm life- they honestly believe their own tit don’t they? Just because you have a large garden and own hens and alpacas doesn’t mean you own a farm! They really are THAT stupid.

I’m assuming carrying hen’s around the garden and having your husband film it is classed as ‘work’ to them!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hes put a video up on his actual page last night of her carrying the chicken. Pretty much the same as her bullshit stories of her carrying the chicken but it was him filming her instead

Reactions: 11
shes not sharing wonderful blogs or sites to show how wonderful people are doing there thing,business,jobs,lives shes shown sites that portray how fantastic she is!! you couldnt make this level of self centeredness up. everyone please look at these sites...of meeeeeeeee.
people should not be like this. not adults. this is not healthy.for them.for her. its not someone thinking a lady is great at what she does. its living through her,its putting their lives on hold. its buying into often what they cant afford. its setting up their lives to mimic what they beleive someone else has,is,wants them to be.
it is like a cult and its not healthy. she shouldnt be encouraging it.
i looked at a few of the pages she shared.jeeeeeeeeeeez i thought id put a grey filter on. and some of the pictures. its just so sadening.
it would be f* hilarious if it wasnt so close to bordering on crazyness!
You're so right. I thought she was going to share some small business' but it was just basically one big ad without her having to actually advertise it herself. She said Instagram is hard right now but it's people like her that make it hard for some people. The filtering, the bragging, the fake portrayal of a Disney lifestyle, influencing people to buy shite they don't need so they too can have a life like hers when the chances of this happening is really small. If she really gave a tit about her followers she would he honest and admit to using a filter and also stop with the 'I don't know how all this happened to me' tit and admit that her and Jimbob always wanted to be famous but they didn't have any talent so thought they'd give Instagram a crack and it took them a few years of trying to gain momentum with a home account

Reactions: 21
Nothing like the filtered Disney princess image she likes to portray 99.9% of the time - there’s nothing quite like keeping it real..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.