Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20230125_090430.jpg

Good grief. Here is why this is a terrible idea:
1) she is crap with animals and therefore every point below would make a bad situation worse.
2) the eggs that don't hatch
3) the eggs that hatch but die shortly after
4) the no guarantee of all being hens. They could all be cocks (don't go there, I'm being technical not rude 😂)
5) what will she do with the male birds? More than one and they'll fight to the death when they mature. So you have to get rid of all but one anyway. But they're noisy. So bleeping noisy. And then you'll have broody hens and end up with more chicks than you know what to do with. And a cockerel that will potentially chase and attack anything he sees as a threat, including the dog and the kids.

6) for an experienced animal keeper, hatching and keeping chicks is a challenge. This would be a disaster from start to finish if she did it.
And those boys are too young to understand any of what is happening anyway.

100% implore them to not listen to this comment.

Edit to add a 7th point - she'd have to build a bigger run as the 3 she has are cramped into that tiny thing as it is. And we know she won't do that as she couldn't be arsed to do it for the 3 she has in the bare minimum space recommended. It's not like she's hard up for cash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s Inch’s latest post as a reel -some of the comments are vomit inducing 🤢
I see that he’s just recycled the chicken sling clip he posted last week as a reel, but added some shite music to hide the fact she spoke to him like tit! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who's that in the reflection behind len?! All I can see is 'Angry kid' from the 90's! Now I've seen it I can't unsee it!
Looks like Mad Freda to me.

whilst I’m here. I was trying to work out where they are in the the “Ronnie YouTuber” video.Not their house but they’ve got a pizza box? Are they in a restaurant? I couldn’t work it out. Imissed the Lonnie and the chickens video.

Reactions: 11
Who's that in the reflection behind len?! All I can see is 'Angry kid' from the 90's! Now I've seen it I can't unsee it!
“Dad what’s a wanker?” 😂😂😂😂
Love some Angry Kid

Looks like Mad Freda to me.

whilst I’m here. I was trying to work out where they are in the the “Ronnie YouTuber” video.Not their house but they’ve got a pizza box? Are they in a restaurant? I couldn’t work it out. Imissed the Lonnie and the chickens video.
Not like her to announce they’ve been out and how naughty Ronnie was he seems such a sweetie!! Strange it was in the box though maybe a takeaway that they’ve taken somewhere as it seems very quiet. Feel sorry that he says cheese and tomatoe then she still shouts tell them what’s on your pizza Ron… like he already did you twit if you actually listened to your kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought it looked like Freda

---

Shame they can’t cover their own kids faces up & keep them private, but happy to do it for their god child! Which imbeciles chose these two as god parents? They can’t even parent their own children - Freda would have been a better choice 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 21
This will not end well.
I assume this is that kid that is beyond obsessed with Hinch? Has the Insta account and made a teddy etc?

She’s going to have her heartbroken at the book signing when she only gets her 30 seconds and is moved along. She thinks she’s Hinch’s best friend but is in for a very rude awakening 😞 might help her in the long term though.

I know it’s not totally Hinch’s fault but she has encouraged this cult like mentality for her own gain and has particularly appealed to the vulnerable so I find it hard to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 32
I assume this is that kid that is beyond obsessed with Hinch? Has the Insta account and made a teddy etc?

She’s going to have her heartbroken at the book signing when she only gets her 30 seconds and is moved along. She thinks she’s Hinch’s best friend but is in for a very rude awakening 😞 might help her in the long term though.

I know it’s not totally Hinch’s fault but she has encouraged this cult like mentality for her own gain and has particularly appealed to the vulnerable so I find it hard to feel sorry for her
This girls Instagram is so worrying. Exactly this reason she shouldn't have the boys there as she knows how obsessive some are . I hope this girl seeks help- soph does encourage her though by the odd like and comment making it seem like she's her friend.

Reactions: 18
The Ronnie Youtuber video, are they filming this at a restaurant or something as the background looks a bit like one?
Can this idiot not go out to eat with her kids without shoving a camera in his face?
If I was out eating somewhere and were sat next to someone like her Id have to be that person and ask to be moved to another table 😐
Sat there screeching at the her phone trying to get her kid to join in. Ugh, just sit there, talk to your child, eat your pizza and duck off.

Reactions: 22

I’m shocked this girl’s mother hasn’t tried to curb her obsession, instead she seems to encourage it. It is beyond weird and creepy (not her fault though, I understand she has learning difficulties etc) but all I can think is that this poor young girl is going to assume Hinch is as eager to meet as she is when we both know Hinch could have met up with her at any point if she wanted to and she will get her allotted 30 secs & selfie - probably a special hug from Saint Sopha for her own Insta as she likes to exploit these vulnerable fans like that poor girl Katie in Scotland and then security will be moving her on

Reactions: 20
Can somecunt suggest laser tattoo removal to her for those bleeping horrific brows. Blonde hair and jet black rectangles on her dome… looks great 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow imagine moaning of being sleep deprived when they are both home everyday and with mad ma on hand
🙄 my heart bleeds.As for instagram being hardwork maybe try a real job then complain. Dickheads
For Ronnie wanting to be a youtuber he must be in front of the screen using it as a babysitter all the time. No wonder it took him so long to talk
Ok so kids sometimes don't sleep or have never slept, however these two total bastards have the money to engage a private sleep nurse, or even a overnight nanny (they probably already have one) They never stop with naughty children narrative, tone deaf privileged lying toads. Bore off Hunches

Reactions: 10
Ok so kids sometimes don't sleep or have never slept, however these two total bastards have the money to engage a private sleep nurse, or even a overnight nanny (they probably already have one) They never stop with naughty children narrative, tone deaf privileged lying toads. Bore off Hunches
Funny it only started when they moved… trying to be little old relatable Soph despite the tend farm and ill gotten gains,oh my kids don’t sleep guyssssch I’m just like you!

Or the boysccch aren’t comfortable in their bedrooms of doom!

Reactions: 14
When Ron is actually with his parents they stick him on the iPad for peace and quiet, how else would he know YouTube? Way too young for all that poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.