Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Instagram is hard…”.

What?!

Only if you’re claiming that uploading pre-recorded lies to it a few times a week constitutes hard work. duck me she’s a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So her “work” today has consisted of sharing 21 stories from other people. How long does it take on average to share an Instagram story and add a caption? I reckon that’s maybe a total of 1 hours work?
If she reckons she’s working 6 days a week what does she do for the other 59 hours?

Reactions: 24
After today's love-bombing, all she's proved is that there are a lot of very sad people out there and some poor kids are being read a very boring gifted bedtime story.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That video is NOT to Jamie! That is to some crappy company that are offering their free services! bleeping beggy witch!

Reactions: 29
Just had a look at Whealwinch Instagram page, can't belive what I am looking at, think she hoping Grinch will be her best friend 😂
The odd photos of things on the floor are as wonky as Hinchy’s headboard, gave me a headache looking as well as trying to understand;
‘I love the Hinch collection and how much more it makes your house perfect’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole thing today was preplanned because she knew full well that the little huns would be sharing their pr packages so she made a whole bullshit post about helping the huns get more views and followers so she could post all the pr packages! The huns are all wetting themselves over the exposure but she’s used them like she uses her kids, as a cushion for her #ads

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jeeeez back to her sly old ways of being beggy 🙄🙄 Always wants something for nothing 🤢🤢
Hope Trollomon announces she's had baby the day of hinch's crappy book launch too🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 25
So her “work” today has consisted of sharing 21 stories from other people. How long does it take on average to share an Instagram story and add a caption? I reckon that’s maybe a total of 1 hours work?
If she reckons she’s working 6 days a week what does she do for the other 59 hours?
Stare at herself in every reflection possible xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So 21 shares. Is that it? All those 4.6 million bots followers, and only hit 21 shares? Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t cope with this thread tonight. Absolutely pissing. Love it when the crazies are out in force in their tit suits and bows. I avoid everything to do with the mad bastards on Insta as they give me rage I just wait for you lot to share and you never disappoint. So funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
See if I was a 'celebrity' and I had followers like hers I'd be bleeping mortified. They are all sad bastards. They buy books they don't read and are only for display purposes, they buy candles they don't light and they set their dining tables that they probably don't eat at. One of them once asked on the MHMMDI page if anyone had any ideas on what to put on her new dining table that she had just bought. Thick as tit the lot of them.

Reactions: 21
I can’t screenshot at the right moment but I think it’s just wearing an Arsenal fleece and some joggers.
I don’t believe he works for another company. I believe he works for “hinch”. His work used to entail childcare but I think fiddle/nursery/mamfa do most of that nowadays. I reckon his jobs entail:
-Organising and managing her “diary”
-dealing with contractors and staff (like the animal keepers)
-acting as middle man between her and her brands
-seeking out new collaborations- begging for brands
-general housework/house admin
View attachment 1906824
bleeping hell his feet are tiny! He has the shoe size Soph wishes she had 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve said this before and I may just be a nusty troll, but something in my gut says those Hinchers who have been sent stuff are tied into this scheme we saw emerge in 2020. I’m convinced it has been rolling in the background, an MLM scheme of sorts with Sophie at the top and Jamie behind the scenes.

None of it is genuine.

I’ll link to the original discussion. Full disclosure: we don’t actually know if it is connected to the Hinch brand (Trademarked), but we know they are all over anyone who dares use the term Hinch/Hincher/Hinching for anything but their own gain.

68C32922-195E-4DF1-A73F-A1A7BF1C8A0F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Inchys up late earning his pennies bless his art. My wife's not pregnant I'm fank yooou
She logging in as Jamie now then. She really must be avoiding using Freda’s account since the mental rampage GET WELL

“Instagram is hard…”.

What?!

Only if you’re claiming that uploading pre-recorded lies to it a few times a week constitutes hard work. duck me she’s a dick!
Probably is hard work just think of all that filtering 🥱 Probably takes her 6 days to edit and filter the absolute tit out of a 60 second story 😂

Reactions: 16
shes not sharing wonderful blogs or sites to show how wonderful people are doing there thing,business,jobs,lives shes shown sites that portray how fantastic she is!! you couldnt make this level of self centeredness up. everyone please look at these sites...of meeeeeeeee.
people should not be like this. not adults. this is not healthy.for them.for her. its not someone thinking a lady is great at what she does. its living through her,its putting their lives on hold. its buying into often what they cant afford. its setting up their lives to mimic what they beleive someone else has,is,wants them to be.
it is like a cult and its not healthy. she shouldnt be encouraging it.
i looked at a few of the pages she shared.jeeeeeeeeeeez i thought id put a grey filter on. and some of the pictures. its just so sadening.
it would be f* hilarious if it wasnt so close to bordering on crazyness!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.