Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen Brooke Vincent’s post on insta with the gift basket……Brooke’s reply, she’s just impressed she’s got some washing boosters……no mention of the book or toy 😆😆😆😆 xx
bleeping hell what's that child's attempt at cursive they've used for her name? That's not her a rural writing is it? They couldn't even close the gap between letters to make it join.

So when she's been signing those slips of paper, puffin have just been throwing it in the bin and replacing it with a printed off message?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell what's that child's attempt at cursive they've used for her name? That's not her a rural writing is it? They couldn't even close the gap between letters to make it join.

So when she's been signing those slips of paper, puffin have just been throwing it in the bin and replacing it with a printed off message?
Since when does she ever sign Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is 100% a printed note sent with those bar-skitttts.
Publicity stunt as per.

Reactions: 14
How narcissistic do you have to be. She is constantly asking for people to basically shower her with videos of her own stuff saying how amazing it is. Send me videos telling me how much you love me

Reactions: 26
These women either think that by copying her they will make a load of money like she has or they’re actually desperately lonely. I don’t mean either horribly but it’s sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hincher and proud. Imagine.View attachment 1907659

I've seen a few of these videos... where they all hold cleaning products, dance and stare maniacally into the camera. Makes me bleeping sick.
View attachment 1907671
Sweet jesus, this walloper even has the shoulder out. Identikit houses all in grey and crushed velvet, they'll be going all farmhouse style in their next reels. Get a job Hinchers, there is more to life than cleaning

Reactions: 24

SOP HIE in the PAN T RY

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sweet jesus, this walloper even has the shoulder out. Identikit houses all in grey and crushed velvet, they'll be going all farmhouse style in their next reels. Get a job Hinchers, there is more to life than cleaning
There's another one with not only her shoulder out but also a bleeping bow in her hair. It's literally giving me cult vibes. Their family is friends need to arrange an intervention. This is not normal behaviour for so called grown arsed woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is doing a lot of ‘comment on this post’ things isn’t she. Not a lot actually commenting in comparison to the number of followers. Trying to up her engagement. She’s giving the books away as no one is actually buying them 🤮 with so many talented authors out there how is this even possible for her.

---

She’s struggling to get over 1500 comments on her posts. With 4 million followers that smells fishy to me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to say all of you Nusty Trolls are on fire tonight. I had pasta for dinner tonight and was laughing like a seal in to it.

---

Even queen sop hie doesn't plug hers in. Display only in the hinch 2.0 museum
It's bizarre, they all buy furniture and then buy a load of shite that they have no use for to 'dress' the furniture. Absolute weirdos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Things I did today at just over 40 weeks pregnant that a non-working millionaire with constant at home help for all aspects of her life didn’t…
Walked my dogs (in a dog appropriate mash of fields/nature reserve) ✔
Feel like I’m winning in life 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.