Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg soph thankyou for your latest must have reels. I didn't know how I was gonna ever survive 😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A pot tap and an air fryer for the self proclaimed double mug shot eater straight from the Pyrex jug. Absolute bell end. How is a pot tap a kitchen must have? The sink it about 4 size 5 footsteps to the left

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lmao what's she cooking in that massive casserole dish that she needs water in it like that? Get a bleeping saucepan to boil your broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Got all these great kitchen gadgets guysh. Buy them, on my Amazon affiliate links so I can buy expensive ready meals that I just heat up, therefore negating all my kitchen gadgets.
IMG_20230123_161810.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Having your name on a toxic cleaning solution in a plastic bottle is nothing to be proud of.

Reactions: 28
I think Hinch pervs over the dancers in Magic Mike and the builders at her house because she knows it’s “safe”. None of those guys are actually going to touch her because they’re professional and they’re working.
She likes to think that men find her attractive but she actually wouldn’t know what to do with a real man if she had one. I bet Inch gets it once a month, 5 minutes in bed at night with the lights off if he’s lucky. She’s vanilla as duck!
She definitely thinks that all
Guyssss just ordered myself a pot tap because walking the 2 feet is really getting me down 😭🤣🤣🤣
Great idea, you definitely need that. Just think how much longer your kitchen floor tiles will last without all that walking backwards and forwards on them, not to mention the extended life of your footwear; you'll be saving an absolute fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is so out of touch with reality
Not one thing she shared in that reel is a necessity and most likely an undeclared ad brag fest hoping smeg or ninja ask her to work with them.
most of us are struggling to afford hot water let alone have an instant tap of it!

Reactions: 15
I giggled at this -
DF6DE94E-43B9-43EB-A8AA-30DFBB0DA54E.jpeg

And raised my none botoxed brows at the fire extinguisher being in a cupboard- if you are going to have one, at least have it to hand in the air fryer/ microwave kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought she'd share her kitchen must haves?....more like brag about what she has.🙄Honestly she's vulgar.
No one gives a duck who has what in their kitchen.

Reactions: 18
Yet to catch up, but why would you cut up a banana in advance to transfer into an airtight container (which will no doubt get an equally pointless label in time) ? Mother Nature provided a perfectly good skin to keep it from going brown until exposed to air? Or am I missing something?! Educate me!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s Charlie Bigham’s!! You’d think for the amount of those she eats she’d know what they’re called!!
Not Bingham’s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting about the computer. Why would a 3.5 year old and 1.5 year old need a computer? If it’s for role playing you wouldn’t have all the cables attached as it wouldn’t need to actually work. So I’m leaning towards that they play on it. Which on the one hand is impressive if Ronnie knows how to use a computer but on the other - sad that he doesn’t NEED to be using one at this age. It’s definitely a recent addition. Am I being naive (I don’t do video games) and there’s a console connected to it? Surely a 3.5 year old doesn’t play proper computer games??
I know I’m quite extreme with how I am about my kids not using tablets (I don’t have strong views on it, they’ve just never shown any interest in them and we don’t use them much ourselves in front of the kids), but surely using a computer at this age isn’t “typical”?

Additionally, if you look at the toys that are strewn across the room - they are mostly “baby toys”.Too young for Lonnie. The rollercoaster was obviously bought for Xmas and they are fun - expensive but fun. In my opinion it’s the kind of you they have at playgroup and itjust makes me sad that Lonnie probably doesn’t go to playgroup. It’s nice to have these kind of toys but it’s also nice to not have them and instead look forward to going to playgroup where he can have a turn there.
I’m rambling but I’m always saddened by how wrong she gets the toy situation. There have been some improvements - I wonder if that’s family members buying better toys for them for Xmas. She just doesn’t seem to ever “get it”.
I’m always struck by the No bricks, blocks, train track at all. The drawing board is still blank. No toy cars, people, little animals.
Is that not the keyboard and mouse in the photo?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.