Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should be called Kitchen nits no one ever needs. Bloody hell! Never ever has anyone cut a banana with scissors (fingers work) - the tap is ridiculous, even more so for someone who never cooks. Fruits in boxes, what?? Child lock - her kids are old enough but then again she keeps dangerous stuff at their reach (but keeps the kids books high on a shelf)
Bread bag - seriously duck off.
Fire - she needs a much bigger bottle!!!
Straws - put them in a drawer
Air fryer - not a must have especially considering the electricity running cost

She’s just copying trends but instead of being useful, she’s bragging as usual.

Sophie Rose you are the most boring uninspiring SM personality on the planet. Stop buying bots and duck off already.

Many thanks
agree with all of this……… except, 😬 the air fryer comment. Much cheaper to run and been a life saver for our family. Be lost without it to be honest 😅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Soon as I watch this I thought FAKE. She's doing all this to get responses. Then she shared the sheep's responses! 🤣

OMG guys still can't believe my names on this (AD) OMG I'm so cool I've got an alpaca in my house (NOT!)
These are sad women. Imagine messaging someone clinging onto them maybe replying. Time to grow up and get a life ladies

Definitely the airfryer that she couldn't live without and is used so much that she hardly uses her £2k smeg oven and lives in the pantry where its so handy to use for me 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'You know when you've had a cleaning product forever and then your name is on it.'

No, Sophie. Funnily enough your followers haven't also experienced that 😂 she's actually the most dumb bleep on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A pot tap and an air fryer for the self proclaimed double mug shot eater straight from the Pyrex jug. Absolute bell end. How is a pot tap a kitchen must have? The sink it about 4 size 5 footsteps to the left
2 steps with those feet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'You know when you've had a cleaning product forever and then your name is on it.'

No, Sophie. Funnily enough your followers haven't also experienced that 😂 she's actually the most dumb bleep on Instagram.
Speak for yourself 🤭 my name is Mrs Multi-Surface-Cleaner-Pink-Grapefruit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That massive kitchen and PANT RY and she puts her bread in a bag and hangs it on the wall. OMFG. This girl has no sense 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That massive kitchen and PANT RY and she puts her bread in a bag and hangs it on the wall. OMFG. This girl has no sense 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m not sure the kitchen is massive. Very few wall cabinets, large oven. I reckon no more than about 10 units. Small for the house - not helped by having the F&B eating area.

With Soph’s previous as a pyromaniac she needs her own fire brigade not some tiny little extinguisher. They could use the tree house for training purposes 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see her blissfulness is the animals again and not the kids. I'm assuming the busy is the kids, meaning she sees them as a chore. Vile person.

Ps had to change my profile pic because what in the ventriloquist dummy is THAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't keep up on these threads because although I can't stand the braggy cow, she's pretty boring.

Can someone please tell me how she's still getting away with all these undeclared ads for her "-latest crappy book?

Reactions: 12
I don't keep up on these threads because although I can't stand the braggy cow, she's pretty boring.

Can someone please tell me how she's still getting away with all these undeclared ads for her "-latest crappy book?
I reported her once recently for it but have given up. Don't think there's any point sending multiple complaints under one name. I'm convinced she gets told off and Gleam take care of it at this point. 🙄

Reactions: 11

They all do. There is literally no point in reporting them because nothing ever gets done😡.

Reactions: 10
Who is this utter prick? Every time I come on Tattle some insta wanker is mentioned who I’ve never heard of and I’d like to stay blissfully unaware thanks my huns 🤣

😂 think I need to carry out a risk assessment

Is Greedy encouraging people to write TADAH lists? 😆 You can’t have anything can you hinchy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
agree with all of this……… except, 😬 the air fryer comment. Much cheaper to run and been a life saver for our family. Be lost without it to be honest 😅
They are brilliant. Most things that would've went in my oven now goes in my air fryer. Quarter of the time, and cost.
Same with my slow cooker, they both cost absolutely nothing to run!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.