Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this utter prick? Every time I come on Tattle some insta wanker is mentioned who I’ve never heard of and I’d like to stay blissfully unaware thanks my huns 🤣
Who Greedy? Greedy is a twit. Made her money out of ripping people off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gone to the k
I know we have had this discussion before, but I don't actually think she is gagging for it. She is a cold hard faced twit, the only sexy time she's up for is eye bleeping herself. 😆😆😆😆😆

Fished out and flushed away 😆😆😆

bleeping about in a frosty field, wetting her knickers over her fanny floofs. How chaotic. 😆😆😆😆
Gone to the Koi carp people.

Reactions: 1
So I'm quite bored and thinking back over the last year since she revealed the house and have a few things that I would love to chase up with her:

- why the neighbours horse no longer features
- the cuppa bench
- ride on mower
- boot room update
- that house tour she promised and never delivered
- piano room
- the movie room. I'd like to see it properly not just glimpses in the dark. It was the least Hunch grey room.
- Hinch hq loft space
- donating the pumpkins
- walk in wardrobe walk through - let me see how many trackies you both own.
- update on Ron's mural. How many moustaches do the animals have drawn on now?
- explain why the runner ducks never arrived
- what is in all of those kitchen cupboards because we know you don't eat food

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I will not hear a bad word said against air fryers🤣. I need to be reminded how to use my oven I use it so rarely now😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That filter! I wouldn’t normally show lonnies face but how can she filter him like that??? Poor Lonnie!
4F324E85-02A4-4FCA-870E-1CAE7B47551E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
So I'm quite bored and thinking back over the last year since she revealed the house and have a few things that I would love to chase up with her:

- why the neighbours horse no longer features
- the cuppa bench
- ride on mower
- boot room update
- that house tour she promised and never delivered
- piano room
- the movie room. I'd like to see it properly not just glimpses in the dark. It was the least Hunch grey room.
- Hinch hq loft space
- donating the pumpkins
- walk in wardrobe walk through - let me see how many trackies you both own.
- update on Ron's mural. How many moustaches do the animals have drawn on now?
- explain why the runner ducks never arrived
- what is in all of those kitchen cupboards because we know you don't eat food
I would also like to see her make use of the matching red equipment she bought for walking the fecking floofheads.... what am I thinking, they can’t even be bothered to walk Hennerz let alone the Maldon 3 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

Also, what happened to the outdoor Christmas tree, that would be lit up like Las Vegas, with a switching on ceremony by Sopha herself.... Sopha, what happened, hunnnnay 🤷🏻‍♀️ No companies offered to decorate it for free. They just thought “Mrs Hinch....who’s that?” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who got the bingo for saying Lonnie never speaks - I think it was yesterday! 🤣 your wish is Dogpies video command, even if it’s filtered to duck

• Heart
Reactions: 20
‘Moments like this’
That’s not a ‘moment’ that’s you recording your child like a performing monkey. Can you say twit?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lol, she's determined to prove Lonnie can talk very well fankoo

That filter! I wouldn’t normally show lonnies face but how can she filter him like that??? Poor Lonnie!
View attachment 1905043
💔
All the photos the boys are gonna look back on when they're older have not only their mum and dad heavily edited, but themselves too! She's a tit parent, really really tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Aww sad witch Fancy getting your toddler to say an unusual word for a little one such as ‘treasure’ just because it’s featured on the latest tattle thread name . 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find them saying dad dad just odd. Like what’s wrong with daddy? Dadda? She insists on being mummazzzz but knobless jobless is dad dad

Reactions: 17
Also begging for comments couldn't be to do with this depressing reaction to her KICTHEN must haves reel....
IMG_20230123_202757.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not gonna get in the big my child didn't talk at this age, well mine did at this age, but at Lennies age, mummy, mum, daddy, dad, hiya, they're basic firsts words for alot of children. It's nothing big that he's saying those words at nearly 2. All she's doing is trying to prove he can talk because she got caught out so much with Ronnie.

Hate to tell ya mate but Lennie still mirrors Ronnie with his lack of emotion. He only smiles here and there, she can be doing a full blown haul and Lennie wont make a PEEP. Those kids have no bright and colourful personalities and I blame their parents.

Reactions: 37

New thread, as I'm online at the right time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.