Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of that make up declutter video? The nieces were just sat there, picking it up and then putting it back down. 🤷🤷🤷
Such riveting on-the-edge-of-your-seat content for a Saturday. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What was the point of that make up declutter video? The nieces were just sat there, picking it up and then putting it back down. 🤷🤷🤷
Such riveting on-the-edge-of-your-seat content for a Saturday. 😴😴😴
Where did this other niece come from?

Who has 30 bits of make up good enough to give away that they don't use. Ridiculous

Reactions: 25
Is that 2 nieces she has... I thought it was only Cling on she had ....must be sleazys family.
Not exactly a de clutter more like a give away
Edit to add
She could have given that and a lot more besides to a woman's refuge it all looks new but we all know the mean Grinch doesn't give good stuff away she's a hoarder
I wondered if it was filmed at Xmas and happens to fit a number pulled out today

Reactions: 15
Must admit those pj's are so cute 🪐

But tonight they're "best friends" again until tomorrow she does the the fighting sibling act again. Bored.

I'm glad Ronnie likes the book, but it should've been a book just for them and not sold to the public. They're exploited enough.

Reactions: 25
Poor Ronnie bless him is probably excited to be able to have a book at home that he can look at. Unlike all the other 15 that are kept out of reach of them

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Annnnd she's confirmed tesco dropped her
Having to quote myself as I read her post wrong... thought it said not sure how much it will be in stock for as tesco decided not to renew with me... but just seen it again and it says tesco decided that not me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Surely tescos can’t be using her much longer. Hence her trying her hand at books and grasping at other ideas.

Reactions: 14
Noticed the threads are moving considerably slower. Says alot.
We used to go through a thread in a day or two in the past.

Reactions: 21
Good to see those “amazing” look fantastic monthly boxes are being put to good use… even if it is in her “de clutter” video!

Reactions: 15
Why are the nieces sat on the kitchen floor? Would the makeup not be in the bedroom?
Imagine sitting where the ww have walked 💩 all over 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Noticed the threads are moving considerably slower. Says alot.
We used to go through a thread in a day or two in the past.
She's just so bleeping boring. She has literally nothing going on at all. I'm only clinging on for the downfall, and the occasional rant when something hits close to the bone.

Reactions: 30
Why are the nieces sat on the kitchen floor? Would the makeup not be in the bedroom?
Imagine sitting where the ww have walked 💩 all over 🤢
I can only imagine the illnesses these lot will pick up in due course

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's literally just made me angry.

STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR KIDS WHEN THEY'RE TALKING OR ACTING LIKE IT'S THE FIRST TIME THEY'VE SAID A WORD!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Whichever one of you nusty hens recommended Nancy B, thank you. Useful cleaning & money saving tips. A bit of cookery & gardening, she's so friendly and enthusiastic, I love watching her.
To stay on track Hunch is still a lying, money grabbing, narcissistic b1tch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.