Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that 2 nieces she has... I thought it was only Cling on she had ....must be sleazys family.
Not exactly a de clutter more like a give away
Edit to add
She could have given that and a lot more besides to a woman's refuge it all looks new but we all know the mean Grinch doesn't give good stuff away she's a hoarder

Reactions: 29
Lol imagine telling your nieces to sit on the floor and pretend to be interested in your cast off makeup. I’m sure they love it but it looks so forced. She really has to show the world she’s St Sofa of Essex doesn’t she.

Reactions: 32
Who has that amount of unopened make up/beauty products going spare, it’s disgusting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
"Take a bow" is an interesting song choice for the makeup "giveaway" video.

Take a bow Sophie, you're sooooo generous. 😂😂😂 she's really scraping the barrel for content these days isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine having 30 pieces of brand new makeup to just give away (we all know there is so much more hidden away). Not to charity though. Charity like food banks only get half opened nappy packs, jus rol and a few tins. Mind you, this is the woman who gladly accepted free double mattress and bedding plus a fee from EmmaSleepUK and gave it to the dog so I guess charity isn’t really for self obsessed Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's embarrassing that she has 30 pieces of makeup to give away. Proves she accepts packages off makeup companys with no intention of using them so instead of doing a giveaway she let's them rot in her draw then flings them at hinch wannabe aka cling on and whoever the other girl is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That exploitation of the nieces just looked unnatural. Like she was directing them to pick up the boxes. Which of course she was. If it was a genuine interaction they would have been looking at each other, examining things in more detail. You are becoming increasingly more pathetic with your content, Soph.

PS. Your blonde haired niece’s white socks are dirty. Wash your floors mate.

Reactions: 25
I was secretly hoping James would pick the 30 items so we could see his knicker drawer.

ETA - not for the poor nieces obviously 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iconic make up - surely should be marked as AD like when she done the make up stand..... surely some of them minis are maybe LF as well?
Unless iconic have dropped her

Reactions: 15
“Do you ever just take a moment and think how has this happened?”. Yes I do stand back and think how has this happened but not because I have a massive house and pots of money in the bank, mine is more wondering where my relationship went wrong and what the duck I’m going to do as my life crumbles around me. Think about what you’re saying Soph. Not everyone is in such a fortunate situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That exploitation of the nieces just looked unnatural. Like she was directing them to pick up the boxes. Which of course she was. If it was a genuine interaction they would have been looking at each other, examining things in more detail. You are becoming increasingly more pathetic with your content, Soph.

PS. Your blonde haired niece’s white socks are dirty. Wash your floors mate.
Nusty troll she's doesn't mop until the evenings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Picked out number 30. 🤔
2 nieces coincidentally in the house 🤔
Bestie mate does an ad for Iconic this morning 🤔
Smells like an undisclosed ad to me 🙄

Reactions: 33
Is that 2 nieces she has... I thought it was only Cling on she had ....must be sleazys family.

Not exactly a de clutter more like a give away

Edit to add

She could have given that and a lot more besides to a woman's refuge it all looks new but we all know the mean Grinch doesn't give good stuff away she's a hoarder
I love how she's said our neices. Usually cling on is just MY neice so as you've said must be nonobs side.

Reactions: 18
She's so bleeping weird. Why not show the nieces going through your make up and choosing what they wanted. In her video they each already have 15 items on the floor in front of them and they're just randomly picking them up, opening them and putting them back again. Surely they looked at all of the items before they chose them or else how would they know what they were picking?
More likely Hinch sorted through her draw of "stuff I've been gifted but don't want", SHE picked out 30 items from the hundreds that must be in there and gave them to the girls for a staged Instagram video. Make it a little bit less obvious next time Hinchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.