Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate is Mad Ma and Steveoo is blatantly Janine…. They’re both commenting on every negative comment 😂😂
81F73FC1-61CB-449F-9FA6-6256D6692E65.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My eyes went to straight to her belly in this story and I found myself very briefly questioning pregnant? But I think she purposely would pull her jumper to look as though she has a belly so we (tattle/the papers/the sheep/whoever.....anyone she isn't fussy) all start the 'is she? Isn't she?' Speculation just to get spoken about.
Just my little musing whilst waiting to pick my daughter up from dance!
What’s so speshal about that tracksuit, there’s no logos, could be from anywhere - eg AliExpress 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Ooooof, the Daily Mail have released an article on Essex mega mansions, showing mark & michelle Wright, billie Faiers, sss and……… our sophs crem!!!!!! I scanned it, only one I think you can really call a mega mansion is the wrights…….. they knocked down the original and rebuilt. Billies looks shoehorned into a small plot on a housing estate, Stacey’s is famously a cottage and sophs is, well…… the crem.
Can’t wait for the comments to start 🤭🤭🤭
I live and work in the local area. Mark Wright's house is beautiful but the others are all fairly standard for round here. There are much bigger and nicer homes that are not owned by so-called celebrities.

Reactions: 20
So that's another day of doing absolutely duck all really then.

I don't know how she's going to keep this Instagram life up, she's getting WORSE.

What's she actually done since way before getting pregnant with Lennie? Apart from the house move which was so dragged out it got BORING? Some clothes which failed, house decor which again, failed, oh a really tit book where she exploits her children even more? She's done and is doing nothing 😴
100% this. I wouldn't go near Emma mattresses now after Hen having a gifted 2k mattress. I emailed them saying that we were in the process of buying a 4 new mattress for our family and was torn between Simba and Emma and after seeing the gift to the dog we went with Simba. Not like they care, I'm just 1 customer, but I can't be the only one!

Reactions: 32
My eyes went to straight to her belly in this story and I found myself very briefly questioning pregnant? But I think she purposely would pull her jumper to look as though she has a belly so we (tattle/the papers/the sheep/whoever.....anyone she isn't fussy) all start the 'is she? Isn't she?' Speculation just to get spoken about.
No, the tracksuits are so tit they make everyone look frumpy and pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kate is a little wink to us "Kate to the party" Fiddle loves her fun
totally agree. Throw in ‘jealous much’ and today has been so entertaining. They are both commenting away whilst soph is furiously storming around the crem..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lennie is very similar to how Ronnie was. Doesn't talk, has no emotion apart from the odd laugh... I think it's their tit and lazy parenting.
But if it is indeed autism with Ronnie, and professionals have hinted at autism to her, then why not share it? She puts their full life online, shows him on the toilet, shows them in their bath. Why any different with this.
shes saving it for when she majorly fucks up at something use it to take the heat of her

Reactions: 15
I'm sure that I've said this before but social media is really just encouraging what I refer to as the "Tiger King phenomenon". If anyone watched the Netflix series "Tiger King" basically everyone wanted their pictures taken with baby tigers so the more baby tigers Joe Exotic bred the more money he made, but ultimately all of those baby tigers grew into adult tigers which still needed feeding and housing and veterinary care but were no longer bringing in any money, so he had to breed more baby tigers to earn the money to pay for the existing tigers, but then those baby tigers grew up and the whole cycle continues. Over and over again until eventually it becomes unsustainable.
It's the same with "influencers" but in their case it's worse because they are actual human babies (or in Hinch's case, human babies and livestock).
Ronnie and Lennie will bring in some cash now but as they get older that will wane. People got bored with Henry so she bought the alpacas, then they got boring so she re-homed the chickens but they're not very exciting so she needs to get something new (incoming summer 2023). Once whatever that is gets boring then she will probably need to have another baby to maintain her engagement levels and so it continues, but it's a vicious circle because every time you get a new child or a new animal you still have all of the existing ones to support and care for so you continually need more and more funds to maintain your lifestyle. Unless they have some other talent or way of earning an income, like SS with her and Joe's TV work, or they have invested wisely (which I doubt) eventually it will all come crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Still can’t get over the eyebrows man, what are these Huns going to do when the ‘trend’ (if it’s in fashion I refuse to partake) changes to something else and they are left with the Sharpie marker shiners tattoo’d on their foreheads?

I don’t know who PTWM is but sounds like it’s not my cup of tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought this when I seen the pic. She's purposely puffed her jumper out around the belly area. She knows what she's doing and it's PATHETIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.