Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never believed her invisible speech narrative. Down right disgusting if this is the case. So many have children who have issues speaking like my youngest and autism and she’s playing the victim. Try actually spending time with him without the camera and cackling 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s not developing and extending that game with him. He’s beyond this level of play now. Not his fault at all. She’s not challenging him to extend the play.
It's like talking to a parrot. She just says it's back to him. No wonder he didn't speak for 3 years as he doesn't know how a conversation works. And the whole I love you and having an actual orgasm when he says it back its weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Haven’t posted in months cause she frustrates the life out of me but I seen this pop up on my fyp too and everyone saying they can’t wait for it to happen to them too… If your child is non-verbal it means exactly that, it will take a bleeping miracle for them to talk (completely understand that some do eventually say a word or two) My nephew is almost a teenager and still non-verbal. It won’t just ‘happen’ and we have tried everything. He’s what 3? He’s just late in talking cause he’s around a mother who’s never off her phone. bleeping speech problems my arse man. She’s such a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Never believed her invisible speech narrative. Down right disgusting if this is the case. So many have children who have issues speaking like my youngest and autism and she’s playing the victim. Try actually spending time with him without the camera and cackling 😡
One of my children has a genuine speech delay, and he isn’t at the level that Ronnie is, I reckon he was just a late talker due to having absolute idiots as parents, who have a limited vocabulary themselves. Poor kid has got no hope with her laughing after every single thing he says! It’s not even bleeping funny! Imagine laughing during an adult conversation when there’s no joke! She needs help!

Reactions: 39
What I found sad is at the start, you can clearly see little Ron looking around the phone to try and see his mother's face. She obviously has her phone blocking eye contact, and he's trying to engage with her. But, true to form, she couldn't care less. All she cares about is content.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Haven’t posted in months cause she frustrates the life out of me but I seen this pop up on my fyp too and everyone saying they can’t wait for it to happen to them too… If your child is non-verbal it means exactly that, it will take a bleeping miracle for them to talk (completely understand that some do eventually say a word or two) My nephew is almost a teenager and still non-verbal. It won’t just ‘happen’ and we have tried everything. He’s what 3? He’s just late in talking cause he’s around a mother who’s never off her phone. bleeping speech problems my arse man. She’s such a bleep.
This. Pisses me off. My daughter almost 11 was non verbal. Now very rare occasions we get a whisper. We have different ways to communicate. So she counts as a select mute now. But Ronnie talks 🤷‍♀️ she needs to shut up

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve never understood those monthly subscription boxes. I always thought that to achieve the best results with skincare / hair care etc you’re supposed to use the full range of products because they’re designed to be used in conjunction with each other.
If you’re using a different brand of moisturiser, cleanser, toner, facial oil, make up remover, face wash etc and changing it every other month surely they’re not going to work as effectively?
I’m not a beautician so maybe I’ve got this wrong.
I’m not a beautician either, but I would say the beauty box subs fit in well with the disposable/throw away attitude now. Get something. Use it a couple of times. Chuck it. Replace.

Reactions: 16
I'm getting SO sick of her.

Laughing at him talking, the whole pretending she's choking up at him saying love you. IT'S BORING.
Kid talks fine aswell SO STOP AT THE WHOLE LITTLE JOURNEY STORY.

She claims she'll protect her kids and she loves her kids, and no one means more to her than her kids, oh I love you Ron/Lon, mummy loves you more than you know, all this bullshit but she's not giving them the privacy they need and deserve. She's not giving them the love they deserve. Their whole life is online and strangers know more about her kids than needed, alot more. She's not protecting her children from predators online. Exploiting your children isn't protecting them.
Stop being a fake mum, you care more about the money you're raking in than your own kids. You're a damn right disgrace.

I hate cunts, and you Sophie , are the biggest cunts of all. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Ron has a speech delay don't know how people are saying he hasn't, he didn't utter a word until he was 3! I have one child NT who was saying mama dada baba etc from 10months and was full on sentences at 18m and I thought she was a genius!! Turns out she is typical for her age, but I only had my son (who is autistic) to go on, I don't think she made up his speech difficulties, he's 4 in June, he can name objects and parrot words but he isn't able to converse, I have an autistic child, and I'll say once you meet one child with autism you've only met one child with autism,everyone is different,it's a huge spectrum of different abilities and disabilities, I have always believed Ron to be autistic but who knows what he's like when he's not on camera, autism is so much more than speech, alot of people have very little knowledge of autism, my son speaks fine now, but lacks in back and forth conversation too, he was delayed but was at a much better level than Ron is at 3 1/2, so it's not all based on speech, he's probably pretty high functioning and will improve with speech in time, he has also had intense therapy, that alot of children don't get because of long waiting lists and lack of money, I think she will reveal his diagnosis when the price is right for a book deal or TV show or something.
I could be completely wrong because as I said people with autism are so different, no two people are the same. But it's kind of silly when people say he can't be autistic because he has words now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ron has a speech delay don't know how people are saying he hasn't, he didn't utter a word until he was 3! I have one child NT who was saying mama dada baba etc from 10months and was full on sentences at 18m and I thought she was a genius!! Turns out she is typical for her age, but I only had my son (who is autistic) to go on, I don't think she made up his speech difficulties, he's 4 in June, he can name objects and parrot words but he isn't able to converse, I have an autistic child, and I'll say once you meet one child with autism you've only met one child with autism,everyone is different,it's a huge spectrum of different abilities and disabilities, I have always believed Ron to be autistic but who knows what he's like when he's not on camera, autism is so much more than speech, alot of people have very little knowledge of autism, my son speaks fine now, but lacks in back and forth conversation too, he was delayed but was at a much better level than Ron is at 3 1/2, so it's not all based on speech, he's probably pretty high functioning and will improve with speech in time, he has also had intense therapy, that alot of children don't get because of long waiting lists and lack of money, I think she will reveal his diagnosis when the price is right for a book deal or TV show or something.
I could be completely wrong because as I said people with autism are so different, no two people are the same. But it's kind of silly when people say he can't be autistic because he has words now.
I don't think anyone is saying Ronnie doesn't have a delay, when it's clear he does of some sort when it comes to his speech.
People are saying he doesn't have invisible speech like his mum claims.
I'm not getting into is Ronnie autistic or isn't he either, I couldn't give 2 shits to be blunt, because we shouldn't know any of this because Ronnie shouldn't be online, nor should Lennie who lets be real, is mirroring Ronnie at that age but lets leave that there. But she said Ronnie has invisible speech. And she's sticking by that little statement often.
He was delayed in talk, that's a given, and he is improving ALOT. Probably because he spends more time at nursery and with fiddle than around his mum who says things like handsumz manz, look at demz futZ. Iz you a happy manz. Do you wantz a narna, mamfa, and pisses herself at everything he says.

Ronnie does not have invisible speech and she's still acting like he does. She acts and goes on like Ronnie is mute when he absolutely isn't. That's why so many people are irritated.
He may have something, but INVISIBLE SPEECH isn't it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Nancy is awesome, I love her!!!
Her recommendations really truly work and she is just a poppet to watch!
If you haven’t already got it, I really rate her ‘sizzle and drizzle’ book for excellent recipes too
Edited because wine and fat fingers :LOL:
I'm a huge Nancy fan too, just pre ordered her new book for Mr Bee! He likes gardening! But seriously she is genuine, warm, friendly and helpful and she makes me smile. Puts Hinch to absolute shame, she genuinely wants to help people do better for the planet and their pockets, I've never bought a cleaning product since I bought her first green cleaning book.

Who has 30 unused make up.products to just chuck out? How bloody wasteful. I have 1 lipstick, 2 lipgloss, 1 eyeliner, 1 mascara, blusher, tinted moisturiser, foundation, 1 eyeshadow palette, I brow pencil and brow soap. That's 11 products. When I'm nearly at the end of any of those, I will buy a replacement. My make up tray is tiny and takes up one small corner of my getting ready shelf. Why does anyone need 100s of make up.products? Minimalist is so much less wasteful and the way forward. But is anyone surprised at Hinch, she hoards so much stuff and encourages her very silly sheep to do the same. Like her ridiculous Narnia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm a huge Nancy fan too, just pre ordered her new book for Mr Bee! He likes gardening! But seriously she is genuine, warm, friendly and helpful and she makes me smile. Puts Hinch to absolute shame, she genuinely wants to help people do better for the planet and their pockets, I've never bought a cleaning product since I bought her first green cleaning book.

Who has 30 unused make up.products to just chuck out? How bloody wasteful. I have 1 lipstick, 2 lipgloss, 1 eyeliner, 1 mascara, blusher, tinted moisturiser, foundation, 1 eyeshadow palette, I brow pencil and brow soap. That's 11 products. When I'm nearly at the end of any of those, I will buy a replacement. My make up tray is tiny and takes up one small corner of my getting ready shelf. Why does anyone need 100s of make up.products? Minimalist is so much less wasteful and the way forward. But is anyone surprised at Hinch, she hoards so much stuff and encourages her very silly sheep to do the same. Like her ridiculous Narnia.
Because she’s a greedy bleep!!
Sofa listen up, I’ve just checked over my own insta and can safely say from my insta (which does include a few pics of my kids) no one could find our address, their names, dob, nothing about them, not even the area we live in, no private (bathroom, toilet, bedroom, sensitive) pics of my kids, you can’t find where they get their education nothing

some people (normal people) actually go out to work to show their children the importance of a good work ethic not sell their privacy online for a few floofs, witch makes my blood boil

Reactions: 20
Sorry, I don't post here usually but I came here to comment on this and saw you're comment. I've also noticed that laugh she does each time Ronnie talks. This isn't the first time either.

I've been wondering, is this because these moments we witness on her stories are perhaps the only times during her day she's actually communicating with him? It's like she's hearing him speak for the first time, every single time a bleeping word leaves his mouth. I am aware he's perhaps got some language delay but her reaction screams "I don't talk to this kid much, hearing them speak and say words is new to me".

Either that or she lives in a world where she believes all mums (and dads alike) have to giggle with glee everytime they're child speaks. I know I don't, I imagine other's don't either.

Perhaps it's her way of trying to let her audience know she loves him? Who knows?

I'm not an avid follower but I've picked up on this a few times so hope I'm not out of place commenting here....

It grates on me.
I think you are bang on with your observations 👏🏻

Reactions: 8
I don't think anyone is saying Ronnie doesn't have a delay, when it's clear he does of some sort when it comes to his speech.
I'm not getting into is Ronnie autistic or isn't he either, I couldn't give 2 shits to be blunt, because we shouldn't know any of this because Ronnie shouldn't be online, nor should Lennie who lets be real, is mirroring Ronnie at that age but lets leave that there. But she said Ronnie has invisible speech. And she's sticking by that little statement often.
He was delayed in talk, that's a given, and he is improving ALOT. Probably because he spends more time at nursery and with fiddle than around his mum who says things like handsumz manz, look at demz futZ. Iz you a happy manz. Do you wantz a narna, mamfa, and pisses herself at everything he says.

Ronnie does not have invisible speech and she's still acting like he does. She acts and goes on like Ronnie is mute when he absolutely isn't. That's why so many people are irritated.
She told everyone he had invisible speech needs and how she never heard his voice after she claimed he sings wheels on the bus to wake lennie, and also asking about the man at the fair eating paper.
She even done it in that video called him a shop man. What the duck is a shop man? Why not a shopkeeper or worker?
Everything you've said is right and she just needed a narrative to hide the fact he never spoke because she threw disney music over every single thing he did and lied because she felt that's what society expects of children. She more then likely did get trolled maybe and snide comments like why doesn't he talk and it must be hard. But rather then allow your child to be exposed like that then quietly remove him from social media and allow him to be a child rather then a actor for insta content.
I'd be surprised if len doesn't get a invisible speech diagnosis soon by Dr Hinch. Perhaps she might of learnt second time round to speak to them properly but sadly not.

Reactions: 28
She does realise that when Ron says “I love you Mummy” he is literally just repeating what he’s been taught parrot fashion?
A 3 year old has absolutely no concept of the meaning of love. He’s not telling you he loves you, he’s saying a collection of 4 words in a pre-specified order.
At least when he says “cheese” or “chips” he knows what he’s referring to, he understands what cheese and chips are. He’s got no idea what “love” means, he just knows that Mum shrieks and laughs every time he says it for no apparent reason. Poor kid must be so confused.

• Heart

A million times this! 👏🏻

She has drip fed these “invisible speech needs” and if it was for the right reasons she’d say what is being done about it to help others e.g. intense therapy. But she doesn’t. She didn’t need to mention anything. But she did. For content.

If you google “invisible speech needs” an article comes up about her as no one else really calls it this. Coincidence?

I have an autistic little one. She is a similar age to Ronnie and her speech was a similar level to his at one point. Now in a matter of months he’s able to say “Mummy I want to see the animals” in a sentence?? Naaaaah. Not having it. No amount of intense speech therapy would bring a child on that much so soon if there was a real problem. I get that the spectrum is broad. But we were told by professionals it’s a long slow road. It won’t suddenly “click overnight” from single words to full sentences.

Like you say he’s gone from being around that muppet who can’t speak properly to nursery where people speak to him properly and it’s brought him on leaps and bounds.

I hate wading in on the subject of the kids but this is something I’m passionate about and she’ll be making people feel like tit who have speech delayed children because she’s not being totally truthful.

Let your kids experience their journey Hinch whatever it may be but keep it off your business page if you’re only going to tell half the story.

• Heart
If only Hinch was as passionate as us nusty trolls about what her children really need in life. She can't give them any privacy now, they're the ones bringing in the most money. The book is just the start for them being in the public eye and bringing in more cash for their greedy, lazy parents. The fact she's taking them both to a book signing says it all.
How she can read these threads and still not change and do right by her boys is baffling, it's pointless trying to get through to her, she's too far gone with selling their lives now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“I can’t even describe what this means to me”

Stop pushing this narrative that Ron has something wrong with him for content. Stop it. It’s totally unfair on him. It’s insulting to him and all the ND kids out there and their parents.

My best friend’s daughter is ND and she is the most beautiful little thing, she has struggles, she lashes out at times when she can’t express her wants and feelings but she’s bright, stimulated and is doing really well for a 7 year old.

If anything, imo those boys are victims of lazy parenting. They are beautiful boys that deserve better. They need stimulation daily from their parents and surroundings, not a camera in their faces for stages photos.

STOP USING YOUR KIDS AS CONTENT. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought this when I seen the pic. She's purposely puffed her jumper out around the belly area. She knows what she's doing and it's PATHETIC.
She's a bleeping idiot 😆

Imagine having 30 pieces of brand new makeup to just give away (we all know there is so much more hidden away). Not to charity though. Charity like food banks only get half opened nappy packs, jus rol and a few tins. Mind you, this is the woman who gladly accepted free double mattress and bedding plus a fee from EmmaSleepUK and gave it to the dog so I guess charity isn’t really for self obsessed Sophie.
I will have you know, nusty hen, that charity begins at home, behind a filter, while slobbering about on a gifted sofa, mummmmmazzz says.

If only Hinch was as passionate as us nusty trolls about what her children really need in life. She can't give them any privacy now, they're the ones bringing in the most money. The book is just the start for them being in the public eye and bringing in more cash for their greedy, lazy parents. The fact she's taking them both to a book signing says it all.
How she can read these threads and still not change and do right by her boys is baffling, it's pointless trying to get through to her, she's too far gone with selling their lives now.
She is a narc, she has no intention if changing, unless it benefits her, she doesn't care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.