Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whichever one of you nusty hens recommended Nancy B, thank you. Useful cleaning & money saving tips. A bit of cookery & gardening, she's so friendly and enthusiastic, I love watching her.
To stay on track Hunch is still a lying, money grabbing, narcissistic b1tch.
Nancy is awesome, I love her!!!
Her recommendations really truly work and she is just a poppet to watch!
If you haven’t already got it, I really rate her ‘sizzle and drizzle’ book for excellent recipes too
Edited because wine and fat fingers :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
YOUR KIDS ARE NOT PERFORMING SEALS!! She could have had a lovely conversation with him - what’s your favourite milkshake Ron? Which food do you like most? But repeating back what he’s said and then cackling at him without any form of conversation ….argh she hasn’t a clue!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ron will be in his 20'a and we will still be listening to her saying how she can't get over him talking 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I swear Jamie is one of us in disguise on here and probably Stacey Solomon is also among us as sophs biggest trolls 😂
You’re probably right but I definitely without a shadow of a doubt think Ronnie is on here for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is wrong with her..laughing yet again because Ronnie said i love you back to her, very, very strange woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Still convinced there's was nothing wrong with his speech in the first place. He speaks more than my 3 year old anyway

Reactions: 24
She’s not developing and extending that game with him. He’s beyond this level of play now. Not his fault at all. She’s not challenging him to extend the play.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Still convinced there's was nothing wrong with his speech in the first place. He speaks more than my 3 year old anyway
I honestly think you are right.
He knows a lot of words and holds conversations, answering questions and using his imagination during play. He seems to be coming a long quite fine for his age.
I think this is a huge problem with social media. Because they have probably compared Ron's development with others of the same age, when in reality all children are different.
Some neurotypical children don't hold proper conversations until this age. I think Ron is doing great!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m wondering (as can’t remember!) when Ronni e was a baby was fiddle as prominent as she is since Lonnie has come along? I’m wondering if Soph a has been talked down so much by fiddle that she’s been brainwashed into believing that she can’t manage the kids on her own and hence fiddle steps in - I strongly think she’s trying to re-live her life thru Soph a. I could be wildly off the mark just a thought so please don’t come at me haha! I do think she loves the kids in her own weird way but think that’s what she’s been brought up with (if that makes sense!)

Reactions: 15
Good to see those “amazing” look fantastic monthly boxes are being put to good use… even if it is in her “de clutter” video!
I’ve never understood those monthly subscription boxes. I always thought that to achieve the best results with skincare / hair care etc you’re supposed to use the full range of products because they’re designed to be used in conjunction with each other.
If you’re using a different brand of moisturiser, cleanser, toner, facial oil, make up remover, face wash etc and changing it every other month surely they’re not going to work as effectively?
I’m not a beautician so maybe I’ve got this wrong.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never understood those monthly subscription boxes. I always thought that to achieve the best results with skincare / hair care etc you’re supposed to use the full range of products because they’re designed to be used in conjunction with each other.
If you’re using a different brand of moisturiser, cleanser, toner, facial oil, make up remover, face wash etc and changing it every other month surely they’re not going to work as effectively?
I’m not a beautician so maybe I’ve got this wrong.
Years ago, it was probably the case. But cosmetic companies come out with so much stuff now, some of it being crap or not the best for a specific purpose but rely on people grabbing it because they liked the initial product they tried.

Reactions: 5
That bleeping laugh after Ronnie says anything!!! What a twit! 🤬
Sorry, I don't post here usually but I came here to comment on this and saw you're comment. I've also noticed that laugh she does each time Ronnie talks. This isn't the first time either.

I've been wondering, is this because these moments we witness on her stories are perhaps the only times during her day she's actually communicating with him? It's like she's hearing him speak for the first time, every single time a bleeping word leaves his mouth. I am aware he's perhaps got some language delay but her reaction screams "I don't talk to this kid much, hearing them speak and say words is new to me".

Either that or she lives in a world where she believes all mums (and dads alike) have to giggle with glee everytime they're child speaks. I know I don't, I imagine other's don't either.

Perhaps it's her way of trying to let her audience know she loves him? Who knows?

I'm not an avid follower but I've picked up on this a few times so hope I'm not out of place commenting here....

It grates on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So lovley to hear Ron talk,but she doesn’t need to repeat everything he says and just laugh!!
Ron seems to say so much now which is lovley does anyone know why he pronounces words the way he does is it due to possibly being on spectrum?

Reactions: 12
So lovley to hear Ron talk,but she doesn’t need to repeat everything he says and just laugh!!
Ron seems to say so much now which is lovley does anyone know why he pronounces words the way he does is it due to possibly being on spectrum?
I think it sounds like he has a lot of Americanisms. Potentially from watching American kids TV?
I know my little boy picks up words from blippi (garbage truck), so may be the same for Ron?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.