Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back
Thanks @allthefun for the new thread title!

As always, mark suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them short and swear free please!

I honestly couldn't tell you what she's actually done since the last recap. But apparently she works 6 days a week full time, so she must have done something?
Surely?
Anyone?

For newbies to the thread: Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is also worth a read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Anyone else considering taking one for the team and going to a signing? Sooo tempted, and might take the kids too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
All those shoes looked unworn. Hardly used. I it’s it when people buy lots of shoes for kids. Such a waste. Acts like a martyr for passing them on but what else would she do with matching shoes that no longer fit? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
My first thread with my first ever post! I’m chuffed to bits. Can’t believe this has happened to lil old me. I’m fank u. Off to have some crunky snacks to celebrate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
All those shoes looked unworn. Hardly used. I it’s it when people buy lots of shoes for kids. Such a waste. Acts like a martyr for passing them on but what else would she do with matching shoes that no longer fit? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hope she didn't get rid of their outdoor morning slippers.
Wonder if a charity would ever take any of her clodhoppers

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck is going on with this book….not one of her posts is marked ad? Who do I complain to about the ASA they are useless?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I see someone has stoked up another fire on the MHMMDI page asking about the number 1 children's book. Fruitcake Freda is still being spoken about 😵💫🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else considering taking one for the team and going to a signing? Sooo tempted, and might take the kids too 😂
DO ITTTTTTTT 💪🏼

She works 6 days a week….? Yet she still has time to ponce about with the floofy fuckheads, lick Stacey’s ring and clean tit that’s already clean…? Ok hun
(This is coming from someone who has 2 (real not tend) jobs, working 6 days a week and not even managing to cover the bills each month!)

what a bleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
My local shopping centre has a posh bookshop Waterstones and is even dog friendly - if only I had an alpaca to take, they’re just like dogs after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I'm assuming she'd just be visiting charity shops to do her book signing, it's where all her others end up after all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Amanda Owen has a new program starting next week visiting farms has she been to Hinch Farm? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My take on the last few days:

duck off she works 6 days a week. 6 hours more like and that’s bleeping pushing it.

IT IS NOT A bleeping FARM, you thick duck.

duck off that’s your washing machine filter. We know you’re a skank, but even skanks’ machines don’t have that much tit.

I hope to duck she’s nowhere near me for a signing in London, but I think I might get lucky and she’ll not venture past Westfield on the east side of town and I should be safe.

She remains a bleep. Plus ça change.

ETA I am most definitely riled by her and it’s only Tuesday. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If she does a signing near me I will definitely be doing some hovering in the book signing vicinity to try and catch a glimpse. No way am I buying a book though, I’d rather stick tit covered pins in my eyeballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
By the sounds of it the vulnerable girl hinch fan is going to see her.
Can beat she'll not let anyone take photos like she's done before so doubt we will see wild photos 🤣
Can imagine mad fruit cake will be guarding the door ready for mad people get well babes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’ll most definitely have her bulldog with her on signings

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I will do if I’m not in work. Unfortunately got a real not tend job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.