Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Link to thread 500:

Link to thread 600:

And all the screen grabs of Fruitcake Fredas tantrum:
Screenshot_20230104-224134_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230104_223044_Facebook.jpg
IMG_20230105_141012.jpg
Screenshot_20230104-220353_2.jpg
Screenshot_20230104-220114_Facebook.jpg
24BABECF-1D50-474C-8062-DF66D5DFB32E.jpeg
IMG_20230104_223614.jpg
IMG_20230104_220624.jpg
IMG_20230104_221128.jpg
IMG_20230104_213507.jpg
FB_IMG_1672870270053.jpg
IMG_20230104_220933.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Mad Ma Freda really did do some serious damage last night - re-reading those screenshots. Absolutely vile, nasty, hard faced woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Mrs Hinch #610 - "Get Well"

Congrats to schweet'arrt 🐔@squatternutbosh on our fabulous, appropriate New Thread Title! 👏🏼

As Sloapha continues to cry with happiness into her Mummaz jizzy mushhhty old hanky from her memory box (as she's so overwhelmed by the hunnzz reactions to her new ghost written kiddies book).... it is her own narcissistic, unhinged, foul mouthed muvver Big Freda who caused quite a shit storm last night (Wednesday).

Mummaz Freda, has been busy trolling FANS of daughter Sophie, who dared to say they thought the new book was a tad expensive! Sending DM's, telling people to "Get Well" and insinuating someone eats shit! She then unsent her messages.
We hens, whilst hugely entertained, were equally disgusted. The apple clearly hasn't fallen far from the tree and it appears 'Fruitcake Freda's' peculiar antics have created a bit of a mess!

For any doubters, lurkers or newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is a must!
Our Media page is also entertaining!
Read the TRUTH!

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free hunnays!
As you were deareshhht cluckers 😘

ETA: PLEASE feel free to add to the recap, the most liked posts on previous thread are also a good place to catch up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Little Miss Annie

I forgot to mention this in my last post!

I will have some more information soon regarding ASA. I’ve got someone in contact with them about this issue. Sorry Sophie! Like I’ve said before, it’s good to know the right people in life!

From what I’ve been told so far, things aren’t looking good for the faux farmer.

Piece of advice Sophie. Quit while you can because when your bubble gets popped it’s not going to be pretty and it’s going to be costly so I would cut back on the spending and bragging. Its too late to redeem yourself. Maybe your mother should of taught you respect, honesty and morals instead of how to be a leach and a greedy, narcissistic fraud.

Oh and Freda, I’m not a troll, I’m simply anti-bullshit. She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it. While she still can. Get well love!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
CRIKEY Guys Einstein needs to come back and study the Hinch threads for moving faster than the speed of light.

@MrsMcGreige thanks for this and I had to screengrab for the last thread. Anyhow. Just to be clear she’s only number 1 because no one releases new books in January because the Christmas rush is over. The books she’s ‘outselling’ are an annual and 20 year old HP books. Just goes to show if you write brilliant kids book (and am not a fan of JKR as an outed TERF) even decades years later you can be top 5 in the Amazon book list. She’s probably preordered a lot herself, her family have bought some and other ‘celebs’ to show support and possibly a fair few huns I’m afraid. I’m no expert but I’m not sure that many have actually been sold and will continue to sell at number 1. If it’s still there by Easter, we will have another review. Someone might have to buy and return it to give us the low-down!
Please research JK Rowling and her views, she is not against the trans community. She simply feels the need to promote the rights of females such as not having to share our private places with people who are in fact still male and have had no gender reassignment surgery etc. I stand by her and her views.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Andioooop

VIP Member
Clearly not hun. The ‘power’ of a few thruthful comments certainly made Fruitcake Freda disappear
6CE3F1EC-7995-4889-9EBA-50E0DB089D02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Unfortunately, I’m having to stay in hospital for a few days as I need some intravenous meds/fluids as I’m nearly 8 months pregnant and started to feel unwell. I’m finding your posts very interesting and enjoying the info. I wonder if Fruitcake Freda would say “Get Well” 🤣
Screenshot_20230107_182050_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Things I can't relate to in that video:

Having a playroom that's miles away from any living area
Having astro turf in my house
My toddler barely responding to me
Snogging a dog while tidying
Having a 3rd Christmas tree to put away
Filming myself interacting with my children just to prove a point.
Having to buy size 10 slippers.

Edit to add more. I had to retrieve a book for my own toddler and it reminded me:
Having books so high and inaccessible in a playroom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guysssssh, I saw this article and maybe this is why Fruitcake Fiddle was in a mood yesterday 🤔 The artical has quoted her reply on Sopha’s book reveal reel comments and it looks like she’s only Sopha’s #fangirl2 I bet she wanted to be #fangirl1 🤭 never mind hey Fiddle, Get Well 🤣

0CE93FAD-D3E7-4771-8442-B6618A7105C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 65