Mrs Hinch #610 "Get Well"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg hahaha just had a read. What an absolute nutter. Soph is quick enough to moan over Trolls and be kind and her mother Is nasty. Imagine hinch being all happy and excited about her book number 1 on children's charts and her mother ruins it and causes absolute carnage because people see through her daughters manipulative and lying ways.
Can I ask what was the reaction to freda on that page and her message about hoping someone insults their child. Absolutely disgusting and not the family you'd want behind children's books. Hope this is the start of the comedown . Should all be made viral on twitter and to the book publishers.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Sopha’s latest follows:
A cleaning company (who cleaned trollomon’s carpets after a party) - cos she ain’t even a cleaner
A fan who has literally just started an account proving she follows ANYONE who tags her as she’s so desperate for engagement.
An absolutely awful head band/stupid bow company that look really tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Soph, No 1 best selling awfer, A baton is something the police use to charge at crowds or break down doors, or a stick that the conductor of an orchestra waves about, yanno. The word you’re looking for is BATTEN 🙄
F3377CDE-DD26-4E80-AD85-1E8DE7073DF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
CRIKEY Guys Einstein needs to come back and study the Hinch threads for moving faster than the speed of light.

@MrsMcGreige thanks for this and I had to screengrab for the last thread. Anyhow. Just to be clear she’s only number 1 because no one releases new books in January because the Christmas rush is over. The books she’s ‘outselling’ are an annual and 20 year old HP books. Just goes to show if you write brilliant kids book (and am not a fan of JKR as an outed TERF) even decades years later you can be top 5 in the Amazon book list. She’s probably preordered a lot herself, her family have bought some and other ‘celebs’ to show support and possibly a fair few huns I’m afraid. I’m no expert but I’m not sure that many have actually been sold and will continue to sell at number 1. If it’s still there by Easter, we will have another review. Someone might have to buy and return it to give us the low-down!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I did wonder how such a short thread title won. But now I understand 🤣🤣🤣 get well is my reply to everything I don't like now. She's
also confirmed she's a tattle reader as is Sophie. Go and get inch to give you a sorting out freda you bleeping lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
If she carries on, Freda barkingmad will need her own thread 😂😂😂😂
I see where sloth gets her poor literacy skills from 😂 I wonder what her whittling is like?! 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Omg I can't believe I missed it to binge waterloo road 🙃😂 hardfaced rough cow . Is the post removed on mhmmdi
I think so. It starts around p24 of last thread. It was so, so funny, the mad cow just kept going and going! Still chuckling now. But the reality is that Hinch isn't a child, she's 32 years old, far too old to have a mad mother ranting away on social media!! No one on the mhmmdi page had a clue who she was till she ranted about being 'Sophs muvver'. You missed a treat!!

And fab recap Magic 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think so. It starts around p24 of last thread. It was so, so funny, the mad cow just kept going and going! Still chuckling now. But the reality is that Hinch isn't a child, she's 32 years old, far too old to have a mad mother ranting away on social media!! No one on the mhmmdi page had a clue who she was till she ranted about being 'Sophs muvver'. You missed a treat!!

And fab recap Magic 👏👏👏
I'm roaring I'm so gutted I missed it. Can see how Sophie is the way she is. Thanks for the recap. I hope some of her fans can see how she behaved and start to turn their backs on them also. How can you message someone insults about their child just because they don't like her daughters book . Like you said Sophie is 32 although she looks 40. No wonder she needs her to hold her hand on everything she does

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought that was my thread title? Oh well haha!
It appears several were the same or similar so really should have credited you and others, I just went by the amount of likes.
My sincere apologies guyyyysssh but it was a hectic night & I'm still learning! Xx
ETA - @squatternutbosh posted first, however, a few had the same idea around a close time frame for a very appropriate thread title.
Screenshot_20230105_164258_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who is this psychopath Kate I'm reading about on daily mail and is this the same one on mhmmdi. Surely to be that much of an arselicker she must be janine/jamie🤣

It appears several were the same or similar so really should have credited you and others, I just went by the amount of likes.
My sincere apologies guyyyysssh but it was a hectic night & I'm still learning! Xx
ETA - @squatternutbosh posted first, however, a few had the same idea around a close time frame for a very appropriate thread title.
View attachment 1856848
Tbh the full thread title credit should go to Freda 🤣🤣 well done barker. This will forever be used and thought of your meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Late arriving but the screenshot of the the book page- when people call their pets and children ‘brothers’ 😂🤢 sorry if you do that but yeah… get well

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Who is this psychopath Kate I'm reading about on daily mail and is this the same one on mhmmdi. Surely to be that much of an arselicker she must be janine/jamie🤣

Tbh the full thread title credit should go to Freda 🤣🤣 well done barker. This will forever be used and thought of your meltdown
Kate is just one of those weird Hinch fans. She must spend her entire life stalking tattle (she lurks here) or on that mhmmdi page. The very minute a comment appears on that page that isn't exactly complimentary to her idol, up pops the silly witch with a nasty reply. She takes screenshots from here and posts them on there. I blocked her in the end, she's just a stupid cow with an unhealthy fixation on her hero. I don't think she's one of the family, she's just one of their weird stalkers. She's not very bright either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Aw guyyyysh I cant keep up! Been on the Kate Hayes thread as it's absolute banter at the minute 😂 Just had a little check in on Hinch and our yahoo has had 10p thrown in her hasn't she! Your masks are falling, girls. Frustration because the huns are getting bored? I'm not a hun and I've been bored for ages. Is Weepy still alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hadn't seen her mum's comments til now, but jeez she's tapped. Had she been on the wine? I'd be mortified if my parents were arguing with people on social media to back me up...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.