Mrs Hinch #610 "Get Well"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Organise what? There’s four items! 🤣

Oh btw Soph, your Ma’s a fruitcake!
She's finding an empty cupboard to lock freda in 🤣

Kate is just one of those weird Hinch fans. She must spend her entire life stalking tattle (she lurks here) or on that mhmmdi page. The very minute a comment appears on that page that isn't exactly complimentary to her idol, up pops the silly witch with a nasty reply. She takes screenshots from here and posts them on there. I blocked her in the end, she's just a stupid cow with an unhealthy fixation on her hero. I don't think she's one of the family, she's just one of their weird stalkers. She's not very bright either.
Thank you . Absolute psychopath then. Thinks us are all Trolls but can't keep off this page so is on tattle herself. Hey Kate get well 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Surprised Soph Blyton doesn’t have a book in her cOsY cOrNer 🙄🙄🙄
She has a cosy corner in the boys playroom ideal for reading then she went a stuck a flipping big Christmas tree in front of all the boys books so they couldn't get to them... Some author of children books she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That Kate on MHMMDI is nuts. She had a right go at me once when I said that she was overrated on there. I left the group not long after, she’s a fruitcake. I bet she is either Jamie or Sophie irl.

I’m jumping between here and the Prince Harry threads, which are a delight.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Imagine being a struggling author that’s wanted to release a book for years - one that would be good - then have to watch idiots like this land a deal/deals.. baffles me so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just catching up on today's stories, has Sopha turned into a Ghostbuster? View attachment 1856957
It's a glimpse into the future, with all her worldly goods on her back when it all goes tits up!

That Kate on MHMMDI is nuts. She had a right go at me once when I said that she was overrated on there. I left the group not long after, she’s a fruitcake. I bet she is either Jamie or Sophie irl.

I’m jumping between here and the Prince Harry threads, which are a delight.
Saw her comments on the DM yesterday, she doesn't sound like the sharpest tool, pretty dense and obshesssshed!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine being a struggling author that’s wanted to release a book for years - one that would be good - then have to watch idiots like this land a deal/deals.. baffles me so much!
Not only that, but a barely literate imbecile who clearly never reads to her kids, doesn't buy books for her kids or herself, buys 'display' books, cackles at Charles Dickens in an 'antique' shop with Freda Fruitcake, and thinks the height of literary delight is Molly Mae's autobiography, which she only posted a story of because she was hoping she'd be her new bestbubscchhh4eva 😂 oh and claims 'don't like readin' on facebook.

It's madder than Mad Ma last night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is there a reason both her and ss are both getting excited over hanging wet clothes off poles? Strange these influencers.
I've done a load of washing today, don't see me recording it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Broke the internet ‘again’ ffs. I read somewhere companies purposely stop their websites working to make it seem like it’s a hit, why’s it still not number 1 then love

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Omg hahaha just had a read. What an absolute nutter. Soph is quick enough to moan over Trolls and be kind and her mother Is nasty. Imagine hinch being all happy and excited about her book number 1 on children's charts and her mother ruins it and causes absolute carnage because people see through her daughters manipulative and lying ways.
Can I ask what was the reaction to freda on that page and her message about hoping someone insults their child. Absolutely disgusting and not the family you'd want behind children's books. Hope this is the start of the comedown . Should all be made viral on twitter and to the book publishers.
People were appalled and stated tagging the newspapers And Puffin😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You would think the size of both Stacey and sophs houses they could find a better place to dry some clothes no?

Reactions: 53
I bet she signed that book deal ages ago when she was at the height of her popularity. Even before Lennie was born, she had backpacks made for Ron and Hen and was always getting Ron to feed Hen and watch for the mailman. Remember the two man team? Now its the three man team. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
CRIKEY Guys Einstein needs to come back and study the Hinch threads for moving faster than the speed of light.

@MrsMcGreige thanks for this and I had to screengrab for the last thread. Anyhow. Just to be clear she’s only number 1 because no one releases new books in January because the Christmas rush is over. The books she’s ‘outselling’ are an annual and 20 year old HP books. Just goes to show if you write brilliant kids book (and am not a fan of JKR as an outed TERF) even decades years later you can be top 5 in the Amazon book list. She’s probably preordered a lot herself, her family have bought some and other ‘celebs’ to show support and possibly a fair few huns I’m afraid. I’m no expert but I’m not sure that many have actually been sold and will continue to sell at number 1. If it’s still there by Easter, we will have another review. Someone might have to buy and return it to give us the low-down!
Please research JK Rowling and her views, she is not against the trans community. She simply feels the need to promote the rights of females such as not having to share our private places with people who are in fact still male and have had no gender reassignment surgery etc. I stand by her and her views.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I've not been here for a while but why did that book make me think of 'Amazing Amy' from Gone Girl?
Also can't wait for a decade or two when the tell all books start coming out of influencers kids dishing all the family secrets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.