Mrs Hinch #610 "Get Well"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #610 - "Get Well"

Congrats to schweet'arrt 🐔@squatternutbosh on our fabulous, appropriate New Thread Title! 👏🏼

As Sloapha continues to cry with happiness into her Mummaz jizzy mushhhty old hanky from her memory box (as she's so overwhelmed by the hunnzz reactions to her new ghost written kiddies book).... it is her own narcissistic, unhinged, foul mouthed muvver Big Freda who caused quite a tit storm last night (Wednesday).

Mummaz Freda, has been busy trolling FANS of daughter Sophie, who dared to say they thought the new book was a tad expensive! Sending DM's, telling people to "Get Well" and insinuating someone eats tit! She then unsent her messages.
We hens, whilst hugely entertained, were equally disgusted. The apple clearly hasn't fallen far from the tree and it appears 'Fruitcake Freda's' peculiar antics have created a bit of a mess!

For any doubters, lurkers or newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is a must!
Our Media page is also entertaining!
Read the TRUTH!

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free hunnays!
As you were deareshhht cluckers 😘

ETA: PLEASE feel free to add to the recap, the most liked posts on previous thread are also a good place to catch up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Congrats to schweet'arrt 🐔@squatternutbosh on our fabulous, appropriate New Thread Title! 👏🏼

As Sloapha continues to cry with happiness into her Mummaz jizzy mushhhty old hanky from her memory box (as she's so overwhelmed by the hunnzz reactions to her new ghost written kiddies book).... it is her own narcissistic, unhinged, foul mouthed muvver Big Freda who caused quite a tit storm last night (Wednesday).

Mummaz Freda, has been busy trolling FANS of daughter Sophie, who dared to say they thought the new book was a tad expensive! Sending DM's, telling people to "Get Well" and insinuating someone eats tit! She then unsent her messages.
We hens, whilst hugely entertained, were equally disgusted. The apple clearly hasn't fallen far from the tree and it appears 'Fruitcake Freda's' peculiar antics have created a bit of a mess!

For any doubters, lurkers or newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is a must!
Read the TRUTH!

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free hunnays!
Oh my gosschhh guys! I’m fank yoo for my first ever thread title in the Mrs Hinch chronicles! I can’t quite believe it’s happened to lil ol’ me ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Read the TRUTH!

ETA: PLEASE feel free to add to the recap, the most liked posts on previous thread are also a good place to catch up!
Thank you these threads are speeding by . Still can't get my head around someone so boring who does nothing. Is a conartist and is giving a deal for a children’s book. Let's face it she sat on her arse and just okayed it. It was done by a book team and just used her brand. Even if they do a series surely even they will be cancelled when they flop nothing lasts forever

Reactions: 32
Link to thread 500:

Link to thread 600:

And all the screen grabs of Fruitcake Fredas tantrum:
Screenshot_20230104-224134_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230104_223044_Facebook.jpg
IMG_20230105_141012.jpg
Screenshot_20230104-220353_2.jpg
Screenshot_20230104-220114_Facebook.jpg
24BABECF-1D50-474C-8062-DF66D5DFB32E.jpeg
IMG_20230104_223614.jpg
IMG_20230104_220624.jpg
IMG_20230104_221128.jpg
IMG_20230104_213507.jpg
FB_IMG_1672870270053.jpg
IMG_20230104_220933.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Just wondering if I need to take a nap on the off chance Freda fruitcake kicks off again later and there’s no time for sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Just wondering if I need to take a nap on the off chance Freda fruitcake kicks off again later and there’s no time for sleep.
She’ll be back in her cage I expect, after a stern talking to by Gleam / Puffin / anyone else with a financial interest

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think management are seeing that people are losing interest in her. She gets the most engagement when she uses her boys . Her pretend diagnosis for Ronnie . So without them she wouldn't have this book. I've seen some ot comments about fans talking of the boys and how they want to kiss them and call themselves aunties. So she's like hang on let's put them in even more danger. Take them to a book signing as more will flock to meet the boys. So much for moving for privacy. Reminds me of meghan and Harry moving for privacy and look at them now 🙃

Did she kick off. What page on last thread 😂
Edit just seen screenshot above😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Mad Ma Freda really did do some serious damage last night - re-reading those screenshots. Absolutely vile, nasty, hard faced woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Oh my gosschhh guys! I’m fank yoo for my first ever thread title in the Mrs Hinch chronicles! I can’t quite believe it’s happened to lil ol’ me ❤
But did you actually write it or get a ghost writer in?! 🤣 Atv! Congrats 👏 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I still can’t get over lil ol fruitcakes little manic episode last night, re-read her comments over and over again & they still make me chuckle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Mad Ma Freda really did do some serious damage last night - re-reading those screenshots. Absolutely vile, nasty, hard faced woman.
Let them eat fruitcake 😂😂😂😂

I still can’t get over lil ol fruitcakes little manic episode last night, re-read her comments over and over again & they still make me chuckle 😂😂😂
Oh it was even funnier in real time, I had to be so careful to not like anyones comments😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was nearly kate for the school run and not tend work this morning after staying up late flicking between tattle and Mad Freda on MHMMDI. I have second hand embarrassment for them. If my Mum went on to Social Media carrying on like that I would be straight on the phone to her telling her to put her gin and tonic down and delete those comments immediately. They are a very strange family.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I was nearly kate for the school run and not tend work this morning after staying up late flicking between tattle and Mad Freda on MHMMDI. I have second hand embarrassment for them. If my Mum went on to Social Media carrying on like that I would be straight on the phone to her telling her to put her gin and tonic down and delete those comments immediately. They are a very strange family.
Same! Struggled to get up this morning lol. Luckily no work for me today though so it was drop the kids off and all I’ve done today is a Sofa special & slobbed on the sofa lol.. my tend cleaning can wait till abit later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.