Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the loo roll in the curtain thing, yes it spaces them out regularly, but it also means you can't open the curtains fully, surely it blocks out light?

Reactions: 14
I do quite like her lamp. It wouldn't fit with my decor sadly.

Her grid post says they are off with the dog for a walk to the prom.
I want her to story it, I need proof 😂 it’s so bad but I just don’t believe a word she says now.

Her niece is there, she portrays it like it’s just the 4 of them but Id bet money her mums there, over seeing everything and doing all the real work as I heard through the grapevine that her mum more or less brought up Abi too

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Boobelle Boob, they're going for a walk to the prom AND she's making sausage casserole.
Reckon those sausages of yours must be hanging by now though...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"We put cutlery in our mouths" Blimey Soph, what would I have done without you telling me this?

What is the obsession with hoover lines too? Am I the only one who really isnt bothered about Hoover lines?
Don’t you mean “cuttlery” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A couple of people have suggested (and tagged) Hello Fresh and Gousto meal boxes in the Sausage Casserole grid thread - how long do reckon before they are ‘gifted’ or she’s partnering with them? 😡

• Angry
What happened to all the recipes she printed off, labelled, put in a file and then labelled again? That was worthwhile! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was just reading some of the comments on the grid post. One person is telling her to bung stuff in slow cooker in the morning and it will be ready by the time jamie comes home 🤔
How do people still think jamie goes to work?? He’s there all day everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What gets me is it’s turning women back 50yrs. They’re a load of Stepford wives ffs. Now don’t get me wrong, if you want to stay home and bring up your kids (most important job in the world imo) and clean that’s absolutely fine. If you go back to work that’s fine too. We have the choice. But with this stupid craze I see so many women, who knew how to clean and decorate and be a partnership with their hubby beforehand, suddenly become stupid and slaves. Ignoring kids just to clean. Actually fretting because they haven’t cleaned their loo for a day. Seriously what is it that makes this vapid, begging, airhead so popular? There are decent cleaning accounts on insta who show you how to get stains out of things or bring a vile toilet up to scratch. But again we all knew how to clean before they came along. But at least they try. Hinch just points a bony talon at things and boom it’s sold out. It’s worrying actually. When the wheels fall off her gifted wagon what will all these zombies do? Walk around clutching a bottle of Zoflo crying? I worry about the more susceptible ones mental health I really do
Yeah. I remember once Hinch shared a meme, someone had written something like ‘forget getting a degree, i wana be a housewife’
Like you said there’s nothing wrong with it but Hinch makes it seem glamorous and easy.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
A couple of people have suggested (and tagged) Hello Fresh and Gousto meal boxes in the Sausage Casserole grid thread - how long do reckon before they are ‘gifted’ or she’s partnering with them? [emoji35]
I LOVE Gousto. I'm desperately praying she keeps her clawed mitts away [emoji24]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She used to have a whole basket of them! There was a packet of wipes for everything. Kitchen, bathroom, leather etc. She used to joke that she could go “filing” through all the wipes in the basket. Stupid witch
Yeah I remember the “lets go filing” [emoji849]

Reactions: 4
No Soph he didnt do a poo.....
You put him in that outfit to take a picture as it was an #ad..... you wouldn't keep your child in cheap tat as you think your above us. So belittling to the people who buy it.
When will these twits realise this.... omg!!!!
Yeah funny that whenever it’s an ebayer outfit it’s always followed by “well that didn’t last long”. How comes he doesn’t do it in the *gifted ones [emoji848]

Reactions: 27
“At least it’s a start”? What are you? 15?
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
I don't have much intelligence. But she still manages to insult it! Tutorial on how to clean a microwave...
Mrs Hinch a. Put a cover on food when Microwaving, no spills B. Put a bowl of water in micro for a few mins, saves scrubbing. Not heard this before? My tutorial 😊

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.