Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Always walk down your own path’
Listen, hunnnaay. You’re one of hundreds of ‘tend celebs who’ve released shite for us parents to read with children. They’ll be in a charity shop by Easter.

Reactions: 20
Is anyone planning to report to ASA for failing to mark any of the stories or reel as an advertisement, considering they are all literally advertising her book?

Reactions: 41
"Never try to fit in. Always follow your own path"
That could have been a theme for a story....

But no, Hinch's book is about being materialistic and why a bigger home with meaningless stuff is better. "Look Ren, Lon and Hen, you have an amazing playhouse (right next to a dangerous road)! Look boys, now we have room for animals!"

Reactions: 19
Oh the shade from Trolloman!
"Beautiful memory for YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!"
Yes because the rest of the world don't want your self obsessed drivel, nor will we pass it down for generations to come!
She should have just made one of those personalised books for Ron & Lon but she had to come up with a new way to fleece her sheep

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Exactly this. Think this shows us well and clear about her stance on children deserving privacy. Obviously she’s had a full conversation with her boys about this and they understand at ages 3 and 1, the drawbacks of a digital footprint.

monetising them even more for a book is gross. She’s dropped even lower tbh. She doesn’t deserve to be a mum in all honesty

Reactions: 22
‘Always walk down your own path’
Listen, hunnnaay. You’re one of hundreds of ‘tend celebs who’ve released shite for us parents to read with children. They’ll be in a charity shop by Easter.
well I didn’t fancy walking up her plastic yellow brick path to not a fucking farm

Reactions: 9
my god inch is pathetic! “Technically me and my flip flops are in can I sign some”

also if sofa rolled her eyes any further back in her head at him she’d have been able to see her one and only brain cell

pair of muggy c*nts

Reactions: 28
Like a really shit Christopher Robin book.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Fiddle plays a part in the story.... I mean she’s in their lives every waking hour and probably spoons with Jimbobcreepyslob at night
And surely there will be a phone in Hinch’s hand in at least one of the pics!!!

Reactions: 12
Didn’t expect to come on tonight to a new thread I’ve still got to catch up on the old one but why does Henry look like such a twat in the book?

Reactions: 10
As though the Hunchback of Notafarm has released another dot-to-dot book. Crammed with useful tips for the average Joe on how to spend thousands yet still make a bedroom look bland. How to fill your first born's bedroom with shredded wheat and scary farm animals because he WILL love that theme.... and how to get a lovely resin driveway laid for absolutely nothing through being an absolute cunty beggy tart.

Wonder if Chris the mural man gets a mention or any royalties for his work being replicated in a book!

Reactions: 32
Just threw up reading that pretend drivel!

Reactions: 6
Exactly - a children's book should be the opposite of what she has in hers. Maybe even someone losing their big fancy house but realising that only family & health matter, not money...

Reactions: 23
Like a really shit Christopher Robin book.
Awww. I loved Christopher Robin, when I was a kid I had all my nans old copies of them. My favourites were the poetry ones. Sadly, somewhere through my life I lost them all dunno where they went, lost in one of my house moves I think.

Has SSS snubbed Hinch not a mention to her best bubs forever
She did make some ambiguous comment I think!

Reactions: 7
ive never felt so embarrassed for someone else in my life. I have actually just cringed out loud. Someone please have a word with her 🫢

It is a really lovely book but a personal book. A nice book for the kids to look at now and a memory when they get older, even to pass on to their kids, you know a snapshot of their childhood.
I don't think it's a kids story book for the public.
It's like one of those personalised books you buy children where you add their name and what they like doing.
See she's only been on tonight showing signed pieces of paper is that a thing? Why has she not signed the actual books? Do you think someone is sat with a prittstick gluing them in frantically? Tacky as fuck if that's a thing!
Also, why has she not done a lovely video tonight with the boys being read to? Unbelievable.

Reactions: 25
I think there will be a series of these books for all ages groups,perhaps even progressing to x-rated
Ron,Len and even Hen learn things they didn't need to know.This fascinating story moves rapidly on to the "gang" discovering some home truths,like why is Ron learning to speak but Len permanently has a plug in his mouth.They've hardly taken this in when they are told Daddy likes to dress prettier than Mummy and their hard faced Nana seems to like it.
Coming soon....Why does Grandad weep so much-it can't just be the secret of the pink silk purse (or can it?)

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.