Mrs Hinch #577 Alpacas, hens, and now wants a pony? Animal lover?! No, just an absolute phoney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not expert in chickens, but isn’t putting a dog (I use the term dog loosely, I know he’s part walrus) in the coop is going to stress the chickens out?
It's also going to make him very very ill if he eats anything in there....and he certainly looks like he eats most stuff!!

Reactions: 32
new thread title

Sop h the stylist with no idea,
Hence NO collaboration with IKEA!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I know this has been and gone now but the HB reel still really pisses me off. I hate the way she gasps £7.99 like it is a miniscule amount of money and then gets two of them. £16 is not nothing these days, for some families that is their weekly shop. I feel lucky to not be in this position but you would have to live on the moon to not know how hard the economic crisis has hit many people. She is either absolutely oblivious or just doesn't care. I think Christmas will be a shitshow for her this year, people don't have £10 to spend on a Christmas decoration. Hopefully the sheep will start to realise.
Poppybells 100% gonna be doing some massive over the top display in the enterance hall aren’t they no home bargains decs for her

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m getting really triggered by that stupid emoji Hinch and Solomon use….🥲
It drives me insane and I don’t know why!!!!!
I always used to use that emoji on MSN messenger days when I was being an annoying child winding people up so it reminds me of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she thinks that letting the dog in the chicken coop is acceptable she's even more off her rocker than I gave her credit for
Why can't she be told no. She's like an overgrown spoilt child

Edit to add she shouldn't need to be told what's right or wrong at her age. I don't know her background but it seems she might have some kind of real issue. Either that or she's just thick as duck

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She knows duck all about animals and this clip goes to prove it. No doubt the hen charity would also think it’s perfectly acceptable. I despair.
This is giving off all sorts of bad messages, people as stupid/ignorant as she is are going to be thinking this is perfectly normal?
Has she not made enough bad mistakes in the past to be going down this road, I live next door to a small dog who is obsessed with getting through to neighbours on the other side to kill the chickens, it's not a pretty sight and it happens so fast you cant do a thing, last time he scaled a 6ft fence to get to them.
She needs reporting to the RSPCA!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
A bit early but

Poppybelles doing the tree but don’t worry huns I got it for freeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is giving off all sorts of bad messages, people as stupid/ignorant as she is are going to be thinking this is perfectly normal?
Has she not made enough bad mistakes in the past to be going down this road, I live next door to a small dog who is obsessed with getting through to neighbours on the other side to kill the chickens, it's not a pretty sight and it happens so fast you cant do a thing, last time he scaled a 6ft fence to get to them.
She needs reporting to the RSPCA!!
RSPCA won’t do anything, it’s not worth it

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She just doesn’t understand animals does she- constantly projecting human emotions and behaviours onto them ( sure this has a name)
That chicken is stressed to duck - they’re not having a laugh playing chase games and the floofs aren’t smiling.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
So she tried The Adventures of Ron and Hen. Then she’s tried The Adventures of Ron and Len….. Desperately she’s trying The Adventures of Raymond R and R ( can’t remember their names)….
honestly Soph your kids book deal isn’t happening

Reactions: 35
So she tried The Adventures of Ron and Hen. Then she’s tried The Adventures of Ron and Len….. Desperately she’s trying The Adventures of Raymond R and R ( can’t remember their names)….
honestly Soph your kids book deal isn’t happening
How about the adventures of grinch, the animal abusing twit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtf duck is up with that air headed bleep??? Those poor chickens are probably terrified. Stupid witch. What next? Will she get a couple of vicious pit bulls and let her kids play fetch with them?
Probably put a bull ring in next. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I couldn't see the video when it was posted here, only hear noise. Omg. That is Hunch?!?!?! 🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220821-101517_Chrome.jpg

2022's con artist more like. The upside to seeing some nobody influencer's name everywhere is that people will get sick of them. She's not a real designer. She's just a fad.

Screenshot_20220821-101539_Chrome~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.