Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she showed us her being tipsy to show no pregnant announcement coming. What will be her big Christmas news this year then? 🧐 a new animal?

Reactions: 5
That bleeping cackle!!!!!! Wtf!! It’s the most out on fake laugh I’ve ever heard in my life… what an absolute knob jockey

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That sleigh and the scrap wood presents are a monstrosity. So child friendly when you’ve got kids running about. Oh wait? She doesn’t let them go any where but that stupid orangery.
The over use of the words styling and journey are really starting to grate on me. She needs to duck off on a journey towards coming of the gram and I’m not just talking about insta. She looked like she was bang on the packet at that brunch yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Made a pan of soup to have for lunch. Shouted up the stairs "Does anyone want some schooup with crusty bread" 😳 😆😆 Do I need scary eyebrows and winter warmth hair now?
But were you wearing size 5 indoor cooking schlippersssh? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I just have to ask, what's all the size 5 business about? Did she tattle on about her shoe size before 😂
Sophie has mentioned her size 5 (at least an 8) feet a few times, but tries to hide or photoshop them in photos for our entertainment. Bless 'er aart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell I've gone colour blind. All the die hard huns on fb are STILL going with this shower of shite style. Quite possibly the poster filtered the duck out of the morbid souless pictures to make it look even more "stylish".

FB_IMG_1669483748335.jpg
FB_IMG_1669483720912.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
bleeping hell I've gone colour blind. All the die hard huns on fb are STILL going with this shower of shite style. Quite possibly the poster filtered the duck out of the morbid souless pictures to make it look even more "stylish".

View attachment 1764280View attachment 1764281
🎶 So this is Christmas
And what have you done?
Another grey sofa
and grey tat for this hun

So this is Christmas
my eyes can take no more
for everywhere I look
is a velour sea of bore

so a very merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Let’s hope #mrshinchisover
by this time next year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That bleeping costume. Why the duck is her mother doing it with her. She could have done that with Ron quite easily. Her mother should be ashamed too. She could have suggested that Soph do it with Ron but no, she wants attention too. Set of cunts, both of them.

I hope Ron leaves home as soon as he is old enough to get away from them without too much damage. He and Lennie will never be enough for her.

View attachment 1764280View attachment 1764281

What in the holy bleeping duck is that? Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 16
That bleeping costume. Why the duck is her mother doing it with her. She could have done that with Ron quite easily. Her mother should be ashamed too. She could have suggested that Soph do it with Ron but no, she wants attention too. Set of cunts, both of them.

I hope Ron leaves home as soon as he is old enough to get away from them without too much damage. He and Lennie will never be enough for her.
I love that she’s like “I got it all from Amazon” like do you know what else they sell on amazon? bleeping chicken fancy dress outfits 😂😂 and then the poor kid wouldn’t look an idiot in the junk his mums put together

Reactions: 20
Is her mother permanently glued to her side and why can’t she do anything herself without old bag fiddle getting involved🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.