Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the sleigh was a little mini ladder she was going to let her sons decorate until I read the caption 🤯

Reactions: 8
Bear with me on this and only those who have watched Orphan Black-will get it but the ‘rustic’ parcels etc remind me of Helena out in her hideaway. Saying that even she had a better level of care to her children

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1763630

To be honesssssscht guysssssh, this photo just cracks me up and has me cackling like a seal into my bowl of breakfast pasta 🍝 There’s Sopha with Kem and she’s thinking “Finally, I’m one of the Love Islanders, I’m just like them, they must think so too and loveeeeeee me” Kem “Oh it’s that old cleaner me mum likes....the one who shows pining her bog... mum’s so happy to meet her, right where’s the cool, happening ‘ens then” 🤭
They could even pass for mother and son here 🤣 surprised she didn't ask whoever took it to whack a filter on to disney up her face and take 10 years off as she's posing with a former Love Islander 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1763630

To be honesssssscht guysssssh, this photo just cracks me up and has me cackling like a seal into my bowl of breakfast pasta 🍝 There’s Sopha with Kem and she’s thinking “Finally, I’m one of the Love Islanders, I’m just like them, they must think so too and loveeeeeee me” Kem “Oh it’s that old cleaner me mum likes....the one who shows pining her bog... mum’s so happy to meet her, right where’s the cool, happening ‘ens then” 🤭
What I love about this photo, is that she will HATE it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her AD for maybelline just came up on my stories so I reported it for being misleading.

Im also going to report it to Asa, her and Maybelline because it clearly states you cannot use filters when advertising make up products and she’s getting away with it every, single time 😡

Reactions: 22
No what is going on with those wrapped wooden presents? Would it not be more fun to like, I don't know, wrap real presents and put them there? Of course the kids will open them but hell life is short, my toddlers all opened some gift early at some stage it's just something to have a laugh over they are so excited over it

Winter is so dark and depressing some bright colours are needed to beat the doom and gloom

I remember sweet f^ck all of my childhood (curse you childhood trauma) but one thing I remember vividly is the exciting Christmas times, the bright lights and colours. In fairness as an 80s baby it wasn't hard for any colour to beat all that dank yellow and brown decor 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In other news, is she sleeping off her appetiser hangover this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes her version of Xmas craft 😂
Yesterday we went to Deals, the Irish branch of.. Is it called poundland? Got these paper make your own decoration things.. The kids are locking down for the afternoon making all these things for the tree. Sure, any decor freak would call them tacky as duck but after Christmas they go in a box, I re-use them next year and when they start falling apart they go in the box where all the artwork goes, the one I'll open when they are all adults and fled the nest and I can reminisce over and be sad 😅

I'm not a SS fan girl but at least she put up a few vids of homemade decorations, the face on her little kiddo when she made those star things made my heart leap 🙂

Off topic, but was browsing through Vinted and came across this monstrosity that Hinch calls clothes.
Absolute state of it and even better the label is the wrong way round 😂😂
Cheap tit, she should be ashamed
Beige clothes for a kid arrrrgh 😡

The only beige or greys we have are Paw Patrol or Minecraft, Penneys can make lots of kids clothes with dank colours at least they have characters on them the make they child friendly

Reactions: 9
Two observations on yesterday:

She lit the fire in the morning but then they went out later to a party. Bit pointless and dangerous.

Where is she getting all the "scrap wood" from exactly? They haven't used that much real wood in the house.

Lies on top of lies.

Reactions: 24
Jimbob probably gearing up for a blesserart post or she’ll post the boysccch later before the Christmas fuckery goes on next week, rinse and repeat 🥱

Reactions: 8
Someone's sulking today either that or a hang iver from hell. Or maybes she's in negotiations to clean the .I'm a Celebrity Camp after they've all gone tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christmas bleeping styling??? Who the duck calls it that? It's really wound me up this morning. HINCH. duck OFF WITH THE BORING AND UNNECESSARY SHITE. Oh wait, she probably needed to fill some more corners in her echo house to drown out the sound of her tend anxiety. I think the least she could do is build a full size nativity area so that the floof fuckwits (I actually love them really) can just be in the house 24/7 and have done with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Made a pan of soup to have for lunch. Shouted up the stairs "Does anyone want some schooup with crusty bread" 😳 😆😆 Do I need scary eyebrows and winter warmth hair now?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.