Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope her boys don’t fall on those blocks of wood. Ffs. Why not use empty cardboard boxes? Instead of literal death traps. Either her parents are just as thick as those blocks of wood & not thinking about the boys safety orrrrrr they’ve gone past trying to stop her madness
Obviously cardboard doesn’t suit our decor!

Fancy sharing your ‘Christmas styling’ with the public when it’s this tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5C463807-3A3C-41A0-92F1-ED8B5EBD7DA9.png

To be honesssssscht guysssssh, this photo just cracks me up and has me cackling like a seal into my bowl of breakfast pasta 🍝 There’s Sopha with Kem and she’s thinking “Finally, I’m one of the Love Islanders, I’m just like them, they must think so too and loveeeeeee me” Kem “Oh it’s that old cleaner me mum likes....the one who shows pining her bog... mum’s so happy to meet her, right where’s the cool, happening ‘ens then” 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1763630

To be honesssssscht guysssssh, this photo just cracks me up and has me cackling like a seal into my bowl of breakfast pasta 🍝 There’s Sopha with Kem and she’s thinking “Finally, I’m one of the Love Islanders, I’m just like them, they must think so too and loveeeeeee me” Kem “Oh it’s that old cleaner me mum likes....the one who shows pining her bog... mum’s so happy to meet her, right where’s the cool, happening ‘ens then” 🤭
Tell me more about this pasta… 👀😂

I’ve no idea who this fella is but it’s like they’re both doing a meet n greet thinking they’re both the stars. It’s cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does Christmas have to match your decor?! My tree had red, green and gold theme (and has done for the last 10 years, outrageous not buying new tit every year 😑) yet my living room has a duck egg blue theme. Does the tree match? No... does that impact how much I enjoy Christmas? No.

People like hinch can't truly have an enjoyable Christmas, too worried about the aesthetic and what others thing than actually making it a magical time for her boys.

I'd love kids, I can't have them, but if I could they would certainly be actively involved in the decorating as that was always one of my fave days as a child. Her boys are missing out on so much, she just throws money around

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The thing is. The only item that corner of the dining room needed was a little sideboard to keep drinks; cutlery; plates etc in. You know. A dining room
Sideboard. Bloody hell. But because no one has gifted her one she’s trying to fill the gaping void with tat. Guarantee you there’ll be a sideboard there by January.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It will be Ronnie that threw it, not Lennie. Don’t forget Ron is the naughty one apparently…! 😞 X

I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this but it feels crazy to hear that football ground mentioned on here! That’s not far from where I am 😆. X
Not far from me either! Hi local tattler!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm probably extremely Bush to the party but I am sure she's done no Black Friday ads or Black Friday promo this weekend...only because I was watching SSS and the iconic ads etc and I thought ahhh but where is Hinchys with her filtered face? Sorry if it's already been covered!

I'm probably extremely Bush to the party but I am sure she's done no Black Friday ads or Black Friday promo this weekend...only because I was watching SSS and the iconic ads etc and I thought ahhh but where is Hinchys with her filtered face? Sorry if it's already been covered!
She did a record level of them on Friday

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1763630

The claw is there, ready to snatch something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dare I quote my own shelf: that’s a funky jaw line there! Nothing to do with filters at all, her face is naturally a Formula 1 circuit is it?
Also I don’t think I’d be pleased if my ear lived on a different postcode than my face.

Fake as duck
And no nostril holes either- just a big old flap of skin 🤪🤣 deffo filtered because the person in the foreground of a photo like that always looks bad! It’s usually a v unflattering angle!

Grinds my gears when she drops in about “Sccccchcrappp wood” all the time. The more you say it, the more we know you’ve actually bought it.

Even if it was scrap wood (it’s not) does she really think it offsets the amount of single use plastic tat she spunks money on or the copious amount of chemicals she dumps down her toilet /sink.

Special 😵

Reactions: 20
Her nostr
Dare I quote my own shelf: that’s a funky jaw line there! Nothing to do with filters at all, her face is naturally a Formula 1 circuit is it?
Also I don’t think I’d be pleased if my ear lived on a different postcode than my face.

Fake as duck
Her nostrils have gone 'right, duck this we're out' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyyssch im going to get some scrap wood today and cut it into squares / put ribbon round them and stick them under my tree.

Said no one ever.

get off Pinterest. stop trying to copy you tend bestie and do something nice with your sons for a change you bleeping weapon

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.