Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!
Thanks @choccychops for the hilarious thread title!
As always, mark your title suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them to the point and swear free (like mummaz says!)

Thread 600 was amazing, thank you everyone!
Buckle up, this is a two thread recap!

She took a day off on Wednesday.
On Thursday she achieved her lifelong ambition of becoming an alpaca with the help of a filter. More on that later.
Later on she chose to reveal the playroom in all it's horror. Hitchcock sponsored the bird stickers on the beam, there were no actual toys visible, and Jimmy couldn't have been more disinterested.
Shambles about covers it.
Slotha sent herself a troll message because she felt the urge to make a tend mess and post about it.

She nipped back online on Thursday night, alpaca filter and all, to showcase what we believe may be the beginning of a descent into madness.

On Friday it was bags of carrots at the ready as the doors were open and the alpacas were inside.
She styled a bunch of expensive ceramic tat on a tray. She's working hard guysh!
Another quick snack creation and this time Sopha impaled a mini-roll with a lolly stick, jammed some pretzels on them and drowned them in icing sugar to create some Rudolph abominations.

Saturday morning brought us more fucking about with the alpaca filter and the sheep showing off how few braincells they have. A filter doesn't actually show you that way in real life, and the hopefully castrated alpacas aren't looking to shag the spliced Hinch/alpaca monster they think has been created.
In summary, it was just a grim grim comment section.

Teshco factories have been pumping out more shite to put her name on, so naturally she had to show us all! Apparently her window display was inspired by the tat she's produced, so why didn't she use her tat on the display? Why did she spend £300 on posh ceramic shit and not supermarket shit?
She gave us a preview of Ron's chicken costume.
Alpacas were in the house again.
Jimmy played with the boys while she lay on the sofa. We don't call her Sopha for no reason.
Jimmy filmed her practising spitting as an alpaca. UnHinged.
And she signed some bottles of fabric conditioner. Just what we all love, graffitied laundry care products.

On Sunday she was busy packing away the autumn decs so that she had time to read thread 600.
She must have got bored looking at her faces because she came back later to showcase a Home Bargains haul (congrats to the lucky tattler who called that bingo!). Yes she'd spent roughly £70 on decorations for the boys tree. Not that they will get to decorate it themselves.
Sophpaca said goodnight by spitting all over her phone. As you do.

On Monday, she was busy reading thread 600 so we had a quick good morning from an alpaca and then a desenio advert. What better way to show your love for your family than by displaying them generic art on the walls.

Artwork hung, it was time to hang a garland on a fireplace. Or, just film mummaz doing it.
Boys felt tree decorated and the boys themselves put to bed (despite apparently never sleeping well or alone) it was time to clean the sink, make the sink dirty, clean it again, clean a clean hob and worktop and brag about the dogs two bedrooms.
All in a day's work ey Hunch?

She started Tuesday with an undeclared and for soulless Desenio prints and quickly moved on to cackling at herself with the alpaca filter on again. Bit early for appletisers, even if it is approaching the festive season.
Sophie Dolphin Rose revealed another of Wet Gepettos creations, a small side table modelled on the breezeblock tables of 80s urban decor. Shtyled with an undeclared Desenio print and some of her own range.

Now, it's a well accepted fact among scholars that she hasn't read a word on Tattle since Brian Boru ruled over much of Ireland. Though, somehow, she managed to coin the term "Rita Rants" (better known as moaning about stuff with an alpaca filter on) after its use on the thread (@Dizzymichelle credited for that!)
Funnily enough, she was also moaning about the loss of (use of) a nostril. Another hot joke around here.
She had 30 seconds for a quick moan about how the boys weren't playing with a cardboard house how she wanted them to. They were having fun though and that's the point, surely?

In spite of how unprepared she apparently is, on Monday night she revealed a "Christmas corner". In short, it was a crappy ladder covered in crappy decorations. According to Sopha Rose, a ladder in the corner of a dining room is the most logical place to hang a stocking.
To prove her unpreparedness, she then came back with an undeclared ad for her shitty lists book. It's raised a couple of questions though:
Who are Hormone John, Hinch Russ and Hollie Bolly? Why are Jimmy's family and Stacey not on the Christmas card list? Does Jimmy really need another tracksuit? Why can't she spell Popsa if she's such a fan of their products?

The thread continued to limp on through Tuesday morning and Dolphin Dogpie treated us to some soggy alpacas and a stable door. Except it's not a stable door and alpacas shouldn't be in the house to warrant a stable door.

Congrats and All The Vest if you've made it this far, it was a long one!

Sophie Dogpie Dolphin Rose hasn't been invited to turn on the Maldon lights
Jamie short for James is getting some kids size 5's for Christmas. If you nose...
Mummaz Barker disapproves of swearing.
Wet Gepetto is living his best scrap wood life.

Link back to 600 is here:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I found out yesterday evening that I’m expecting my first mini mushroom! 👶🏻 (So excited I could cry as I didn’t think this would be possible for me). I shall be continuing to watch Hinch’s stories and making a list of what NOT to do in terms of parenting! Ha ha.
I can’t believe today is yet another day off. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Sopha thinks she’s such a star, Ant and Dec had to google who you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
"when you're a mum and no longer go out".

You and your husband don't have proper jobs and your mum is on tap to look after your kids. Fuck off Sophie with all this relatable Mum shit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

BunnyHops

She kept saying she was shaking I was going to offer her a hinch blanket or a lemsip because she wasn’t funny no matter how many emojis she used
I was laughing at Ant’s step daughter telling her to seek medical help if she was shaking 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Bless’er’arrrrt she never goes out.... I bet she goes out more than poor Trace does who’s stuck in the loft......

🎡 Alton Towers for Lonnie’s birthday.
🎠 Steam Fair at Prom Park.
✈ Holiday to Mallorca.
✈ Holiday to Malta.
✈ Trip to visit a fan.
💍 Birthday or was it anniversary stay at expensive hotel, followed by Dirty Dancing in West End.
💐 Bridesmaid at bestbubs4eva wedding.
🥂 Cousin’s Hen do in Burnham.
👯‍♀️Regular trips to buy “Dissshplay booksssh” with Mummaz.
👯‍♀️ Trip with mummaz to Garden Centre to buy tat for Autumnnnny door dissshplay.
👯‍♀️ Visit to the Museum of Power for antiques sale.
🎃 Trip to Pumpkin place with various members of the fam, excluding Ronni e to pick up 333 pumpkins for the Autumnnnny door dissshplay.
🏦 Numerous trips to HB, B&M and the Range to buy tat for hauls, never scheeeen again stuff.
🏦 Meet and Greet with a couple of Hunzzzz in B&M shopping spree.
🏦 Publicity trips for Cuntalyptusssh range.
🐷 Visits to Call of the Wild Zoo.
🍽 Various pub lunches and eating out, including when Ronni e put her phone in a glass of coke. Probably sick of her shoving it in his face.
👯‍♀️ Visit to garden centre with mummaz to buy huge amount of baubles etc for Christmassssh
🏘 Numerous trips to visit Greyskull.

AND many more.............

We all know she’s not tied to the washing machine or tend farm.... she does exactly what she wants when she wants 😂

Edit: Can’t recall if expensive London hotel and Dirty Dancing was birthday or anniversary and I missed off speciaaaaal trip to speciaaaaal cinema holding hands with bestbubs4eva 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Imagine having a partner/husband/bf who’s your fav qualities are his hands, and who gives you the gooshhhbumps because he uses the jet wash.

I’d rather be single and wank to death than be with a low life, short knob, no job but a nose job, fag smelling, celebrity wannabe fat and ugly cunt like jimbobnojob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Parry1988

VIP Member
Remember when she had that weird model of grey skull made and she said she had a special place to put it in the new house....where the fuck is it then....???mystery memory room where all the supposed family pics etc are that NOBODY has seen yet🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 65

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
That story “when your a mum and never get to go out” this crazy bitch has had more child free time and gone out since becoming a mum than I did even before I had kids 😂

Why did you go to the trouble of getting a boot room and dog shower to then let filthy live stock in the house SOMEONE MAKE IT MAKE SENSES PLEASE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Wize Owl

VIP Member
42256EE5-0D97-4839-9728-6E7550CB0157.png

Guyssssssh, to be honesssssscht I just don’t understand why Jimmy’s wearing wellies 🤔 I’m sure he’s got a perfectly fine pair of outdoor afternoon schlippersssh he could have popped on 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 63

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Dickless can’t even jet wash properly, you start at the top and work your way down No Nob, cleaning the roof after you’ve done the paving will only rain dirt down on your hard work, if only you knew a cleaner who could advise you on how to do it properly 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Soapy

Chatty Member
They have a cosy, low lit movie room for crying out fucking loud! And a luxurious and softly furnished living room. And a cunting orangery with a lovely warm fire lit in it 24 bastard 7. Why are they not getting cosy and relaxed in there?? Instead they're in the wild play room, surrounded by toys and distractions, with the brightest light in the world on. No wonder they don't sleep, poor little chicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Im terrible for gambling I've easily put 200 in this week alone 😔 it's become my coping mechanism when I'm stuggling. And its definitely money I don't have.

That last story when she spits it makes me sick 🤢
hi, sorry to go off thread here, wish we could private message. I just can’t pass without sending.

Gambling ruined my life, I won’t go into details as it includes suicide talk. I know right now you must be in a extremely viscous cycle, and I don’t need to say “the gambling companies always win”, as I’m sure you know that, & it doesn’t take away the compulsion, distraction and the temptation of what if this next spin changes everything and I win.

I’m not sure if you hiding your gambling from others but if so please please talk to them, don’t do this alone.

I hope I haven’t caused you any offence or anything writing this, but if I could go back in time I would I wish to god I could have opened my eyes to the world of gambling and how life changing it can be. It broke my world in half.

it’s a totally corrupt industry and I had no idea …until I had to learn. I needed to understand. How
It made someone feel like there was no way out. How it drove someone to such extremes.

There is a great company called gam stop, you can register you details online and that puts an automatic block against you for almost every available gambling site.
You can always block with your bank account I believe…as an extra step.

I pray you can make that decision, if not today, then when you feel you cam, there may be work to do, and debts too
but the day you can stop, is hopefully the day you can start again.

sorry guys to go off track - but it’s that womens careless stupidity that’s triggered this situation.

god I can’t stand her!!!!!xx

hi, sorry to go off thread here, wish we could private message. I just can’t pass without sending.

Gambling ruined my life, I won’t go into details as it includes suicide talk. I know right now you must be in a extremely viscous cycle, and I don’t need to say “the gambling companies always win”, as I’m sure you know that, & it doesn’t take away the compulsion, distraction and the temptation of what if this next spin changes everything and I win.

I’m not sure if you hiding your gambling from others but if so please please talk to them, don’t do this alone.

I hope I haven’t caused you any offence or anything writing this, but if I could go back in time I would I wish to god I could have opened my eyes to the world of gambling and how life changing it can be. It broke my world in half.

it’s a totally corrupt industry and I had no idea …until I had to learn. I needed to understand. How
It made someone feel like there was no way out. How it drove someone to such extremes.

There is a great company called gam stop, you can register you details online and that puts an automatic block against you for almost every available gambling site.
You can always block with your bank account I believe…as an extra step.

I pray you can make that decision, if not today, then when you feel you cam, there may be work to do, and debts too
but the day you can stop, is hopefully the day you can start again.

sorry guys to go off track - but it’s that womens careless stupidity that’s triggered this situation.

god I can’t stand her!!!!!xx
edit to add - I know it’s not as simple as just getting a block, and there’s a lot more to it, but I just wanted to mention gam stop x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Floosh

Imagine her customised off the shoulder snit vest, and she'll be sat with logs on her lap to cover herself up. She'll have to constantly be beside a hammock so that she can hide her feet. As camp cook she'll add boiling water to all the food and pour into their mugs. She'll shhtttyle her bed with leaves, lanterns and rocks. Her luxury item will be a desenio print which she'll rest on a branch and there will be a handy discount code printed on the front of her full length trousers (because she'd never show her legs due to tend anxiety). Her shower scene will be using a grout pen to go over the dirt, ya know instead of cleaning it. Her letter from home will be from her Kermit cloth. I'm sure you can add to these scenarios 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Afternoon strangers! Sorry I've been MIA again. I had the baby, all went well but complications afterwards have kept me off here for a little while. Hope everyone's keeping well? Can't believe we're on #601!! Looking forward to reading #600 during the nightfeed tonight 😂 can't believe Tesco tat is still going, the 3 w.wankers are still in the house, Jimbob no knob hasn't altered but we have the playroom revealed! She's been busy hasn't she. Henry looks fatter than he did a couple of months back the poor sod. I was prompted back today as the filter queen herself landed in my emails. Pissed me off a little bit 😒
Screenshot_20221123_144235_Gmail.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 57